Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable (16975 Views)

Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by maxiuc(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by desmond2pk: 8:02am On May 28, 2018
The truth needs no,alibi

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by skedman(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2018
rescuenaija:
With such truth. Garba should be ashame. Obviously a man without principles. He'd do anything for me. Keep exposing them Reno. All these Apc men of no integrity.
when a pastor keep making a lot of noise on social media then you should know that there is something fishing . Unemployment on my mind or no money to spend as usual

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by brodalokie: 8:06am On May 28, 2018
Adekdammy:
So technically, Garba shehu was also part of the pdp 16 years rot they are always talking about.

Garba Shehu, you chop for alara house, you chop for ajero house, why you come dey insult alara and ajero when food no dey dem house again?

While Nigerian women and children are suffering at their hands. They keep recruiting our fathers, brothers and cousins to fill their bases and getting killed, then creating more slaves of women and children.

While we're competing on who is the owner of the show, these pranksters make all for the dough and laughs at us with words like. Oh boy it only took one glance, that guy is a real looker, that is he's such a mugu

I know my redeemer liveth.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by seguno2: 8:07am On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
This guy no get work .

Shey na you wey dey sleep for nairaland get work

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Seetto: 8:08am On May 28, 2018
This two people should go to hell and letvus hear world.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by brodalokie: 8:10am On May 28, 2018
Adekdammy:
So technically, Garba shehu was also part of the pdp 16 years rot they are always talking about.

Garba Shehu, you chop for alara house, you chop for ajero house, why you come dey insult alara and ajero when food no dey dem house again?

While Nigerian women and children are suffering at their hands. They keep recruiting our fathers, brothers and cousins to fill their bases and getting killed, then creating more slaves of women and children.

While we're competing on who is the owner of the show, these pranksters make all for the dough and laughs at us with words like. Oh boy it only took one glance, that guy is a real looker, that is he's such a mugu

I know my redeemer liveth.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by seguno2: 8:10am On May 28, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Garba shehu was also part of the 16 years PDP year's of rot

An integral part.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by brodalokie: 8:12am On May 28, 2018

While we're competing on who is the owner of the show, these pranksters make all for the money and laughs at us with words like. Oh boy it only took one glance, that guy is a real looker, that is he's such a mugu
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by PerformOrResign: 8:17am On May 28, 2018
Garba Shehu's case is pathetic.
Every thing Reno said is true. He was in PDP and insulted Buhari but now he is he is in APC praising Buhari and indulting PDP. It's so shameful. Thank you Reno for calling all these twisted minds out

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by blackpanda: 8:19am On May 28, 2018
rescuenaija:
Crazy Garba has been exposed. I love Reno, he seems to be the only guy who can put the Apc and its agents in their place by telling their sorry truth to their faces.

You wailers are just weird. Its like u are too eager to stuff ur cheeks with shiit

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by valstan: 8:20am On May 28, 2018
yumubelek:
Reno is a cursed and pathetic liar, that's why I don't take this Pastor of doom serious again....
*yumubelek. Mumubelek you are very stupid for calling Reno a pathetic liar.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by GreatrAnalyst: 8:21am On May 28, 2018
All these name-calling, mudslinging and finger-pointing... Do people actually care 10, 20 years down the line of their lives? None is totally clean, especially who has been involved in Nigeria politics... So who is Saint here?
In the end, war-war of words and antics will leave the world worn-torn than anyone could imagine.
It is high time, people in this part of the world started saying like the westerners that they were first Americans before being democrats and republicans.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Nobody: 8:22am On May 28, 2018
post=67945621:
This crazy guy is awake again...
Mumu Reno
And they say this guy is a pastor?!

EVER SEEN A LYING PASTOR?

“Pastor” Reno Omokri is forcing me to do what I don’t do. I don’t react to published criticisms. I have spent my entire career in the media and as one who criticizes others; you must be ready to take criticism.

This is about exposing a liar masquerading as a pastor. By the way, I have known and worked with exemplary pastors who are decent and from whom you learned more of the etiquette of truth telling.

Take for example Pastor Emeka Izeze and his brother, Pastor Ifeanyi, or his friend, Pastor Segun Babatope. And lately, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President and Pastor Femi Adesina.

For those Reno tried to mislead, yes it is a fact that I worked in the media office of a PDP administration. Not for five years as the new-day pastor published but only for six months at which point it was announced on NTA news, to my surprise, that my letter of resignation had been accepted when I hadn’t written any. I learned of course that I was fired because the head of the country at that time, who believed that every published criticism was sponsored by an insider, read the weekly magazine, The News, and didn’t like what was written about him.

Another point the “Pastor” keeps making is that he was my colleague at that time. No, he wasn’t. His boss was. The Reno I knew was a Personal Assistant (PA) to a Principal Officer like me. He didn’t attend meetings and didn’t receive official briefings as we did but ran errands for his boss.

Not being a principal officer by status, he could not have had an office opposite my own. He may, however, have perched on a stool in one of those offices but I didn’t take particular notice of which one. He was, however, very personable at that time.

“Pastor’’ Reno lied by calling me an AGIP - meaning an unprincipled person ready to serve any government in power. The period he was referring to was one in which my boss ran into bad political weather and some of us around him were scapegoated. I was locked in DSS detention many times, my houses in Kano and Abuja broken into and valuables, including cash some of which were never returned were seized. I was going to court for two years and for the most part of which I didn’t have a passport. In the course of that trial, the judge presiding called back my lawyers, Niyi Akintola, SAN and Rickey Tarfa, SAN, after an adjournment to say that “I didn’t mean that he should be kept in DSS detention. I said he should be taken to Kuje Prison,” and that’s where I was kept. Under detention in the DSS I was stripped down to the pants and photographed head to toe. All that didn’t make one to capitulate.

When they lost to Muhammadu Buhari in the party primaries, the candidates in that race, Governor Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, Waziri Atiku Abubakar, Rochas Okorocha and Sam Nda-Isaiah surrendered their media assets to the winner who had the grace to ask me to lead the media team. When we won, he (then President-elect Buhari) invited me to serve as one of his two spokespersons and I pledged 100 per cent loyalty to him and that’s where I am. This cannot be AGIP by any standards.

Reno should stop lying, if only to help the pastoral calling to retain its good name. Otherwise he should quit the ministry.

Garba Shehu is Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media & Publicity)

May 27, 2018
Una hate truth.If na lie Mohammed una go praise am.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Optimist88(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2018
It now occur to me that no project can be mentioned in this administration without a trace to GEJ. GEJ had so much for Nigeria, but intending APC members then, frustrated most of it with their looting!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Nobody: 8:28am On May 28, 2018
UmuEri:
Reno 3 - 1 Garbage

GEJ 13- 2 buhari
same way you e warriors were fixing score 2015 continue
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Chiboto414: 8:32am On May 28, 2018
Shehu be like , PDP don be in power for 16yrs as him no be part of them in power then, thieves trading on us in this country.. Xposed
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by UmuEri(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2018
ericsmith:

GEJ 13- 2 buhari same way you e warriors were fixing score 2015 continue

I feel your pain from Childhood!
ndo oo!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2018
blackpanda:

You wailers are just weird. Its like u are too eager to stuff ur cheeks with shiit
Zombie oo, zombie
Sai barbarists will never understand that buhari and apc are threats to themselves.
Commiting slow suicide

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by nzeobi(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2018
yumubelek:
Reno is a cursed and pathetic liar, that's why I don't take this Pastor of doom serious again....
mention Just two of his lies that you know.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On May 28, 2018
Shehu's statement was more mature and factual. Reno' s statement has" small boy gragra" written all over it

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by israelmao(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2018
Reno why worry?This government have lied against and blamed the youths,past leaders,and other Nigerians,the only people they have not lied against and blamed are themselves.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Paperwhite(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2018
Good one there again Reno.Garba Shehu over to you but know that you've picked the wrong fight as far as lying is concerned.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by asawanathegreat(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2018
Politicians and their war of mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by jimmbones: 8:51am On May 28, 2018
I CAN NEVER DO THAT! Garba is the dog that returned to his vomit.
Reno also taking a dig at FFK

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Heffe: 8:52am On May 28, 2018
yumubelek:
stfu notin meaningful to say..paid vuvuzela
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Nobody: 8:56am On May 28, 2018
UmuEri:

I feel your pain from Childhood!

ndo oo!

thanks for caring,, i feel nothing for you sir, can i get you a cup of creamy otapiapia. -1

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by hucienda: 8:58am On May 28, 2018
One thing I like about Reno is he details and lays down the facts for anyone to come to his or her decision - rather than writing on emotions devoid of hard data or facts.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by SalamRushdie: 9:01am On May 28, 2018
Buhari is clearly surrounded by hypocrites
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Mustay(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2018
What has happened is that our Presidents have made their media aides appear larger than life by delegating some of their duties to them and shying away from Nigerians. Only Late Yar'Adua managed this aspect well in his short term. The media aides keep distracting us from the prime focus.
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by TheKingIsHere: 9:03am On May 28, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Shehu's statement was more mature and factual. Reno' s statement has" small boy gragra" written all over it
Was shehu in the looting years of PDP? Yes or no?
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Born2Breed(f): 9:03am On May 28, 2018
Keep exposing yourselves...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous / Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office / Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.