Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Cries Out After His Properties &Cash Got Stolen At A Police Station In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After His Properties &Cash Got Stolen At A Police Station In Lagos (381 Views)

Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After His Properties &Cash Got Stolen At A Police Station In Lagos by BloggersNG: 7:00am On May 28, 2018
A young man who was arrested in Lagos for coming back from work late has cried out after loosing his phone, cash, ATM and other valuables while he was detained at the Police cell, According to him, he was on his way back from work, when he was picked up to the station, and asked to surrender all his stuffs, the next morning he managed to bail him self, but all his stuffs were gone.. continue to read his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-cries-out-after-his-properties-cash.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Cries Out After His Properties &Cash Got Stolen At A Police Station In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On May 28, 2018
Lol...

Criminal-minded Police
Re: Man Cries Out After His Properties &Cash Got Stolen At A Police Station In Lagos by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:03am On May 28, 2018
That's kidnapping, something really has to be done about the set of idiots in police force... The next thing would be to force you to bail yourself, those animals are the real criminals.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After His Properties &Cash Got Stolen At A Police Station In Lagos by Jabioro: 7:07am On May 28, 2018
Do we have a country again?
Re: Man Cries Out After His Properties &Cash Got Stolen At A Police Station In Lagos by Elmojiid(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2018
this one strong oo
Re: Man Cries Out After His Properties &Cash Got Stolen At A Police Station In Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2018
While heading to the airport yesterday i had to empty my bag of my official laptop and ended up not even going with anything as i didn't want any issue at all with these men!
So horrible set of young men

(1) (Reply)

I Picked The Knife To Scare Him! Mother Of Two Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos / Policemen Involved In Alleged Shooting Of Man In China Town, Ojota Arrested / ‘ghana’ Boys Raid Benue Community, Kill Two, Abduct Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.