Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (71536 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by abimic(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Tuface wey get a lot in mind.. His pap is more than MTN... Dat fan shud understand things no easy cos no b only d kids dey.. Annie and co nko....
Baby mama supporter spotted... Was his dick was scratching him or were u d one holding it for him.. Ohh sorry, your moniker, you can do worse.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by tishbite41(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2018
wait o, na 2 face get d four children?
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by CloudResident(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2018
It isn't for lack of proper feeding that hinders the cat from being big as the dog. It's simply a matter of gene.

By the way, must every rich kid appear chubby?

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by nuele(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2018
I love urvpost, its insightful. Its unfortunate those kids were brought to such cyber attack. Tuface is a celebrity, thus people most likely be concerned and comment. The poster made his observation though its embarrassing, I still wish it wasn't posted at all

pedrilo:
This is almost the same tin that is happening with my niece and nephew.
Their dad stays outside naija leaving them with their mum.
Anytime my bro is around, the children will look so good physically
The moment he leaves for his base, they emaciate.
Mind you, my bro sends enough money for feeding and upkeep
My conclusion;
1. Kids needs daddy and mummy around
2. Looking appealing physically is not only as a result of the food one eats, its a combination of different factors responsible for ur happiness
3. Some women are greed and self centered
4. Genetics and biological traits
5. I speak not as a parents but from careful and painstaking observation.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Nobody: 11:00am On May 28, 2018
millionboi2:
u need to be educated.

Fat no b health
Na you need education. Did I mention fat? Olodo. So it is only fat people that are healthy? ITK.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Yankiss(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2018
iAudio:
But honestly, they don't look very healthy.

You meant, don't look fat? There is nothing unhealthy about these kids.

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by queensnow: 11:10am On May 28, 2018
post=67945768:
Jobless fans are here again......

I'm 100% SURE that was 2Baba's physique when he was young, when did 2Face even started to gain weight?

Some ignorant people juxtapose OBESITY with being HEALTHY.

Ignorance is really a disease!
gbam u don talk am finish.

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by cerowo(f): 11:12am On May 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lets fvck then... cheesy
am not surprise at your comments, because they are thousands of deranged people like u in this forum who needs to b checked in psychiatrist hospital...
no b only Zap, smooch ukor... oponu
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by cerowo(f): 11:14am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=preator007 post=67948384] hbd girl go rock ur day[/quote ]tnks bro
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:16am On May 28, 2018
She doesn't know how to give an epic reply.She should av contacted Daddy Freez Or FFK for tutorials before replying that oversabi.

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24am On May 28, 2018
cerowo:

am not surprise at your comments, because they are thousands of deranged people like u in this forum who needs to b checked in psychiatrist hospital...
Try not to reply everyone here , especially peeps like the guy you quoted.
Many people that are not alright at all are plenty here.

Happy birthday to you and do enjoy your day.
Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by eyinjuege: 11:31am On May 28, 2018
malificent:
The world will know a certain level of peace when people start learning how to mind their business.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by ritababe(f): 11:34am On May 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
Nonsense! I thought you are going to tell her the place.

not in lagos
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by lala45: 12:07pm On May 28, 2018
[That is the mentality of some stupid Nigerians not knowing that slim is healthy.I hate being fat and i hate fat people around mequote author=Boleyndynasty2 post=67946898] your definition of healthy is fat? You seriously need to check yourself[/quote]
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by pawshjai(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2018
malificent:
The world will know a certain level of peace when people start learning how to mind their business.
gosh....xo ryt..xo true
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by pascalbenz: 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
Omo you know every !! Oga okirika
EwuOjota:
The Children be like who dey roast joor.

The boy to the right has only neck on his body. And the last boy is putting on a used shirt. I know that because I am a veteran of Okrika too,and can spot a fellow user from afar.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2018
lala45:
[That is the mentality of some stupid Nigerians not knowing that slim is healthy.I hate being fat and i hate fat people around mequote author=Boleyndynasty2 post=67946898] your definition of healthy is fat? You seriously need to check yourself
lol that would mean u should hate me too cheesy. BTW sir, how healthy you are isn't determined by your physical attributes...There are lots of slim people who aren't healthy, u also need to fix your mentality sir
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by londoner: 12:38pm On May 28, 2018
iAudio:
2face is healthy but not fat.

But when he was younger he was very thin and his brothers are also thin. I think it's just a family trait.

Remember how Tuface looked in Plantation Boiz?
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Barzinime(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2018
Happy B'day....Mazel Tov
cerowo:
people can't jst mind their business
anyway show me some love, it's my birthday today
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by hohafrank(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2018
Truth be told.The children looked famish in the pix.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by mkoabiola: 1:26pm On May 28, 2018
social media and aproko
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by cerowo(f): 1:42pm On May 28, 2018
post=67952599:
Try not to reply everyone here , especially peeps like the guy you quoted. Many people that are not alright at all are plenty here.
Happy birthday to you and do enjoy your day. Stay blessed.
I swear down tnks anyway

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by cerowo(f): 1:45pm On May 28, 2018
Barzinime:
Happy B'day....Mazel Tov
tnks dear
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2018
Tuface issa lekpa! So his kids definitely got his looks.. Lion no dey born goat

2 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by akinsmyk(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2018
afroniger:
Some people don't just know how to mind their own business and will be using social media to abuse others anyhow.

It should be obvious to any reasonable person that the kids in question took after their father who is a naturally skinny person from time till recently that he started adding..

In fact most of tuface kids inherited that trait from him. So what is the big deal

I agree with you but what about Annie's girls?
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by blesoh(f): 2:08pm On May 28, 2018
post=67945768:
Jobless fans are here again......

I'm 100% SURE that was 2Baba's physique when he was young, when did 2Face even started to gain weight?

Some ignorant people juxtapose OBESITY with being HEALTHY.

Ignorance is really a disease!
It is really a disease. I am a mother and I do understand her.
My first daughter eats much but she's slim, my second daughter who doesn't eat much looks like one round ball lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by blesoh(f): 2:11pm On May 28, 2018
afroniger:
Some people don't just know how to mind their own business and will be using social media to abuse others anyhow.

It should be obvious to any reasonable person that the kids in question took after their father who is a naturally skinny person from time till recently that he started adding..

In fact most of tuface kids inherited that trait from him. So what is the big deal
This is very true, my cousin kids took after the husband if you like give them anything, they will never get fat or fresh sef

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Alwaysking: 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
cerowo:

Baby let's fvck nah, since today is your birthday and I promise to spend money on you. ayam serious!
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Alwaysking: 2:51pm On May 28, 2018
ritababe:

not in lagos
You shouldn't have replied her if you got nothing to tell her.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Alwaysking: 2:53pm On May 28, 2018
post=67952599:

Try not to reply everyone here , especially peeps like the guy you quoted.
Many people that are not alright at all are plenty here.

Happy birthday to you and do enjoy your day.
Stay blessed.
Hoeloshi! you want to put sand in my garri, the thunder that will strike your left leg is eating sugarcane.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Alwaysking: 2:55pm On May 28, 2018
cerowo:
I swear down tnks anyway
Cerewo just doggy puhleeeeeese! cheesy
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by kayboardist(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2018
black face complain, we no believe...
this is just an example of Buhari in 2face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.