Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius (39530 Views)

UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Mutemenot(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2018
who's fault

..It wasn't his fault [/quote]

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Memphis357(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2018
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Jidibia(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2018
holuphisayor:
Liverpool is just a shitty club.

cmon! am a man utd supporter and I expected you guys to lose.

but for a goalkeeper shouldering all the blames?

what do Liverpool fans worldwide see their team as......Bayern? or Barcelona?

you guys have been shitty from years back. you'll should be grateful for being in the final and thanks to team effort.

so, the goalkeeper who had impressed all season will now be judged on a match?

I expected more from Liverpool as a club to stand by this goalkeeper. He takes time off for holiday but my fear is that he may never recover from this nightmare.

Your comment proves you dont know Karius. That guy is error prone. Please go watch his previous clips again. He has been making mistakes all season. Klop kept him cus he is German. Mignollet is far better than Karius.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by KogitesolarLTD(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2018
so sad so unfortunate,haven gone this far,May God heal him psychologically and emotionally.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by shine12: 4:01pm On May 28, 2018
Earthbound:
Experiences like this shapes footballers into better players

What experience and what about the millions of fans, little boys that he disappointed with his incompetence.Let's even forgive the first mistake, what about the second one where he flew away from the ball.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2018
thesicilian:
We have forgiven you. But you should look for another club.

Not quite forgiven.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 28, 2018
You can as well ask John Terry how he overcame his own guilt
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Augiiee(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2018
Earthbound:
Experiences like this shapes footballers into better players
...and for some, that's the end of their career

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by fashrola(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
Make dis guy no commit suicide, oyinbo no dey waste time for suicide ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Smarkie: 4:05pm On May 28, 2018
i'm not suprised he mad those blunder in the match. u guys should free the guy abeg, he is not de gea or buffon
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by avrex3k(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
thesicilian:
We have forgiven you. But you should look for another club.
how could you be so Savage remember no man perfect. angry
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by wristbangle: 4:09pm On May 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I don't really blame him, I blame Klop who spent 70m on a defender only to put a goalkeeper of 4m in front of the post..
Truth is, with or without Salah, Madrid would've beaten them fair and square, with or without Marius's mistake, Madrid would've beaten them fair and square. So cut the crap.
Madrid made use of experience in kicking PSG out, and they made use of experience in the Final.
Noticed while Liverpool where running their high tempo game, Madrid would calm the game down with short passes and the whole Liverpool team would run around marking. They simply conserved their energy and all they needed to do was make sure Liverpool don't score first, after running their selves down, Zidane brought in Bale, a speed demon who took advantage of Liverpool's burnout.
woooh make we forget story, even if na Man City Real Madrid play for final, dem go still chop. Experience matters a lot.
Everyone of us knew the moment Barcelona got kicked out of the UCL, Real Madrid's fate were sealed as the champions of Europe, except you don't watch ball or you're just a Madrid hater like everyone else.
When it comes to Europe, Madrid na all of us Oga for the past 3 seasons

Nice analysis bro.

It's a pity Barcelona were complacent when playing Roma for the returned leg otherwise they remain the only team that can defeat and disgrace Real Madrid as they always do.

I hail Zidane for his tactical approach but if I am to be a coach of an opponent team facing real Madrid, I would advise my players to remove Ramos, Marcelo and Kroos. That will be the end of the team. These are the machinery holding the team.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by holuphisayor(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2018
Jidibia:

Your comment proves you dont know Karius. That guy is error prone. Please go watch his previous clips again. He has been making mistakes all season. Klop kept him cus he is German. Mignollet is far better than Karius.
who's not prone to mistakes?

was de gea able to save eden hazard penalty with all the accolades he received this season?

Even man utd vs Liverpool self you guys didn't turn up.

man utd scored all the goals. so, what are you taking your team for? superman squad?

this guy didn't kill anyone for crying out loud. Well I don't blame the fans.

I blame him for publicly apologizing .
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Josh44s(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
cry

..It wasn't his fault

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by package7(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
Eeyah tell him go to eat monringa seed.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by package7(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2018
Eeyah tell him to eat monringa seed.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by 8stargeneral: 4:25pm On May 28, 2018
Even without ur mistake or salah injury madrid would hv beaten Liverpool black and blue,so forget mistake come back stronger next season

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 28, 2018
Anybody can make mistakes and its not new.If A doesn't make a mistake,B will not win and vise versal.. So keeper,hold your peace after all,it's your first and you haven't got enough experiences to counter the experienced Madrid's players ...

Check my signature and earn online.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Soulsymbol99: 4:26pm On May 28, 2018
They should watch him before em commit suicide ooooo grin
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Dadies94: 4:27pm On May 28, 2018
i dnt know why some people still insult the keeper most of u are not liverpool fans, truly u are Chelsea fans it pain u because u believe that if liverpool win u will qualify for 2019 champion league, uefa champion league his madrid DNA HALA MADRID
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Caris77: 4:29pm On May 28, 2018
Ok
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by GreatEngineer(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2018
Tell us how much them pay you first.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Danzazzausambo(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2018
Na my game (surebet?) wey d useless keeper spoil na em dey pepper me.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2018
Bros Karius you f-up big time. That Benzema goal is not good at all
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by openmine(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2018
This guy needs serious therapy before he contemplates the unthinkable!

As an LFC fan,Its normal and quite easy to apportion blames and if possible crucify karius for those calamity errors...

However,He is not the only player that has cost his side a champions league trophy before now.....

Same thing happened to former bayern munich defender Sammy kuffour.....when his schoolboy error allowed their opponents to score thereby dashing his side's hope for a champions league trophy....
He was totally down and once attempted to commit suicide...but He got the emotional support he needed from team mates and the club...he came back better and stronger....Bayern won the champions league the following season with Sammy playing a significant part in that victory.....

Arjen robben was dubbed a "bad luck" player simply because he lost two finals due to his glaring misses.....the first was a world cup finals against Spain and the other against Chelsea....
Yes he cried but he never allowed such defeat to weigh him down.....he came back the following season determined to make amends.....and he scored Bayern Munich's CL winning goal against borussia Dortmund....

Its not the mistakes we make that define our lives but how we choose to react to them.....Fight Or Flight!

7 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Jidibia(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2018
I am not even a liverpool fan okay. I just told you how bad a keeper Karius is. Using De Gea penalty non save againt Chelsea is out of context. A goal keeper committing such elementary and amateur errors in such a high profile game is uncalled for. Common man!!! Two f*cking errors And you are here defending him? I hope you have not forgotten how Escober lost his life? Karius cost his team the match so deal with that. He apologizes or not is non of my business. All I know is that Karius is a shitty goalie.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Emasel(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2018
Useless apology
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2018
I really feel sorry for this guy. It is a game you win some, you lose some. It would shape your experience. Get over it Karius.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 28, 2018
The deed is done already. You can't turn back the hands of time. Great fans of Liverpool felt bad after those mistakes from you, but then, guys have moved on. You need to move on too. Such is life..
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Premiumwriter: 4:54pm On May 28, 2018
rotexteymie:
Awwwwww...... ... We've forgiven you though. cheesy
are you a Fan

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by SternProphet: 4:54pm On May 28, 2018
RMC was going to win anyway. They had more depth and the bench was richer. The RMC coach was also better. Gareth Bale was introduced at the right time.

This guy only made one mistake and it was cancelled by Mane's equalizer. The goals conceded to Bale were not easy balls. It was not mistakes that made them score, it was the quality of the shots.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by hdillon97: 4:55pm On May 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I don't really blame him, I blame Klop who spent 70m on a defender only to put a goalkeeper of 4m in front of the post..
Truth is, with or without Salah, Madrid would've beaten them fair and square, with or without Marius's mistake, Madrid would've beaten them fair and square. So cut the crap.
Madrid made use of experience in kicking PSG out, and they made use of experience in the Final.
Noticed while Liverpool where running their high tempo game, Madrid would calm the game down with short passes and the whole Liverpool team would run around marking. They simply conserved their energy and all they needed to do was make sure Liverpool don't score first, after running their selves down, Zidane brought in Bale, a speed demon who took advantage of Liverpool's burnout.
woooh make we forget story, even if na Man City Real Madrid play for final, dem go still chop. Experience matters a lot.
Everyone of us knew the moment Barcelona got kicked out of the UCL, Real Madrid's fate were sealed as the champions of Europe, except you don't watch ball or you're just a Madrid hater like everyone else.
When it comes to Europe, Madrid na all of us Oga for the past 3 seasons

What is this one saying? Did you see the goals Bale scored? He was as free as a bird. Madrid dead overrated players. Bale is the only player in Madrid. Quote me if you are jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / Taye Tawo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.