Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius (39521 Views)

UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by rotexteymie(f): 5:06pm On May 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
are you a Fan

cheesy cheesy not really
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by kaka74: 5:12pm On May 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I don't really blame him, I blame Klop who spent 70m on a defender only to put a goalkeeper of 4m in front of the post..
Truth is, with or without Salah, Madrid would've beaten them fair and square, with or without Marius's mistake, Madrid would've beaten them fair and square. So cut the crap.
Madrid made use of experience in kicking PSG out, and they made use of experience in the Final.
Noticed while Liverpool where running their high tempo game, Madrid would calm the game down with short passes and the whole Liverpool team would run around marking. They simply conserved their energy and all they needed to do was make sure Liverpool don't score first, after running their selves down, Zidane brought in Bale, a speed demon who took advantage of Liverpool's burnout.
woooh make we forget story, even if na Man City Real Madrid play for final, dem go still chop. Experience matters a lot.
Everyone of us knew the moment Barcelona got kicked out of the UCL, Real Madrid's fate were sealed as the champions of Europe, except you don't watch ball or you're just a Madrid hater like everyone else.
When it comes to Europe, Madrid na all of us Oga for the past 3
seasons

nd if he hadn't made that howler nd mane scored first?
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Geesaintagape: 5:13pm On May 28, 2018
Sorry man.
With or without salah liver pool didn't play better than psg or bayern. Keeper this keeper that is just excuse.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by enonche85(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I don't really blame him, I blame Klop who spent 70m on a defender only to put a goalkeeper of 4m in front of the post..
Truth is, with or without Salah, Madrid would've beaten them fair and square, with or without Marius's mistake, Madrid would've beaten them fair and square. So cut the crap.
Madrid made use of experience in kicking PSG out, and they made use of experience in the Final.
Noticed while Liverpool where running their high tempo game, Madrid would calm the game down with short passes and the whole Liverpool team would run around marking. They simply conserved their energy and all they needed to do was make sure Liverpool don't score first, after running their selves down, Zidane brought in Bale, a speed demon who took advantage of Liverpool's burnout.
woooh make we forget story, even if na Man City Real Madrid play for final, dem go still chop. Experience matters a lot.
Everyone of us knew the moment Barcelona got kicked out of the UCL, Real Madrid's fate were sealed as the champions of Europe, except you don't watch ball or you're just a Madrid hater like everyone else.
When it comes to Europe, Madrid na all of us Oga for the past 3 seasons

As if u were there when I was telling some people days b4 the match that Madrid will use experience to beat Liverpool. Madrid played more difficult teams than liverpool this season and beat them well. I told them that Madrid will score three goals, they almost slap me.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by KazeemIbrahim1: 5:37pm On May 28, 2018
thesicilian:
We have forgiven you. But you should look for another club.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Coefficient(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
There’s no sleep for the wicked
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by lovemaths(f): 5:58pm On May 28, 2018
Judas is Karius. grin grin cheesy

Serves you right for knocking out my club, Manchester city. tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Premiumwriter: 6:31pm On May 28, 2018
rotexteymie:

cheesy cheesy not really
and you're joining the forgivers team grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
thesicilian:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Coutinho14: 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
before nko? no sleep for the wicked
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by LaClickLaBend: 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
Earthbound:
Experiences like this shapes footballers into better players
Or worse. Depends on how things play
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by GoalGoal1(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2018
Lol... That youngman never wan talk how much he was been paid to do those costly mistskes..

Meanwhile, Are you ready to turn that betting into an investment..
Check mi signature below
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Akinpelumusibau: 7:41pm On May 28, 2018
Karius seriously am not dissappointed in U, that is also how U betray Jesus Christ in the Bible. Useless Element
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by rotexteymie(f): 7:46pm On May 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
and you're joining the forgivers team grin grin

I was also upset with him sad
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by 2kurupt(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
When it comes to Europe, Madrid na all of us Oga for the past 3 seasons

Great analyses, just that you skillfully left the whole Sergio Ramos wrestling with Salah's arm part which obviously changed the course of the game
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by ensamy(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2018
Abiodun Baruwa of liverpool cool shocked
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
cry

..It wasn't his fault
It was bale's fault abi?
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by MENTORCH(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol, there is so much money in football but it can be a very emotional game. It’s not easy.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by karrengold(f): 9:16pm On May 28, 2018
thesicilian:
chai grin[

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2018
princeking2:
C'mon Man. Its one of your bad games, better games ahead.
Lol Bros that guys career is finished!! Na Hannover,Mainz all those clubs go buy am!!! It's like being an Ex convict! !! Thanks again will forever be there!!! Btw e no Sabi keep,he's average
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by amana49: 9:52pm On May 28, 2018
you have done Wat Zidane told you to do stop all this begging.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Mykelpato(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2018
Pastor Sergio Ramos be like
"THE EGYPTIAN U SEE TODAY, U SHALL SEE NO MORE" �

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Riversides2003(m): 2:21am On May 29, 2018
thesicilian:

This guy you no get joy at all lol �

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by MarcC: 3:43am On May 29, 2018
hdillon97:

What is this one saying? Did you see the goals Bale scored? He was as free as a bird. Madrid dead overrated players. Bale is the only player in Madrid. Quote me if you are jobless.

Fool.. Bale has been out of form all season n cos he did a night wonder he is d only player in Madrid? Idiot,Marcelo is the key player in Madrid .. All credit to him ,b4 Ramos, Kroos n co
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by mywells: 5:30am On May 29, 2018
Well done Madrid for making some lousy and empty barrels quite for the rest of their lives,how can you open your eyes wide season in seasons out and come to say Liverpool would defeat Almighty Madrid,defeated champions like PSG,JUV, and not only Bayern Munich but German champions that was not enough to convinced Liverpool ,they rely on some empty stomach observing sallah.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by mywells: 5:38am On May 29, 2018
Only an idiot would compare Ronaldo and Messi,now there's margin between them wailer I think would keep shut.
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by Liferidowu(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2018
ko ni daa fun eee, Judas Iskarius
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by sapeleboi(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2018
tramadol loading.................
Re: I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius by DeUrch(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2018
[b][/b]
MJBOLT:
oga no go kill yourself o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.