Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW (26053 Views)

Davido Just Signed Idowest to DMW / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by rozayx5(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2018
davido helping the fingers

that fed him back then

nice one

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by tishbite41(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2018
post=67952248:
One good turn deserves another........

I remembered he gave Davido his BIG BREAK when he featured him on THAT song years back!

Becareful the way you treat people on your WAY UP, you might need them on your WAY DOWN!

I hope he has learnt his lessons in prison.
Welcome back Sauce Kid.
Cook up the beats, let's feel you ONCE AGAIN!

*CAROLINA on repeat *
ya, real talk

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Mac2016(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2018
infogenius:

He has heard, expect his call soon.
Are you his PA? Hehehehe... grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Jaynom(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2018
You mean SINZU
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Tonimagnificent: 11:19am On May 28, 2018
Koyayikobeyiba:
Davido has just announced on his IG signing of his long time friend SauceKid to DMW

Great development. Welcome back Sinz

please nl hw do I create a topic that might b pushed to front page
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Nofav0rs(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2018
What is Sinzu? Sinzu is Sinzu

I'm so delighted. I'm guessing it's not really a signing ting. Apparently David's just giving him a great platform (DMW) to relaunch his career by using the Record name since it's one of the biggest ATM in Nigeria/Africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by 9aiboard: 11:22am On May 28, 2018
good news
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by summerflame(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2018
Mac2016:
Davido come and sign me pls. How do I get Davido to sign me?
through Airforce1 dead career grin
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Pentools(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2018
Koyayikobeyiba:
Davido has just announced on his IG signing of his long time friend SauceKid to DMW

Great development. Welcome back Sinz

Davido I respect you so much for this particular benevolent act of urs. That's a huge respect n honor to an O.G....davido is a real G, real G never forgets the hand that help feed then or a wood amongst the lather that took them up.

OBO still decided to put him ON n back on track regardless...

6 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Semoleei2014(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2018
His record label mates you keep dia credit card very well

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by monkiwi: 11:27am On May 28, 2018
Sinzu bawo
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Emmacolinho(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2018
Memphis357:
Like I said previously......
We don't give a f**k!!!!!
\we also don't give a fvck that you're not employed anywhere grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Elapet: 11:28am On May 28, 2018
he should be signing davido
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Dongideon(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2018
just dey pack criminals for record label

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Nobody: 11:31am On May 28, 2018
Make him blow o.Otherwise he go just be a liability like that davido cousin.
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by samsam2019: 11:31am On May 28, 2018
It's not about the crowd but content

What has happened to his other signees? The dammy krane, b red and Co?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2018
He's name is sinzu not saucekid anymore,I'm not a fan of David but this was a great move,welcome back sinzu

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by gabpaul: 11:32am On May 28, 2018
This Old Man....TOM grin
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by ufuosman(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2018
Good one
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by dalaman: 11:33am On May 28, 2018
CAROLINA!!!!
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

please nl hw do I create a topic that might b pushed to front page
Try to kill a snake, prepare a delicacy with it and upload it on nl.If lalasticlala sees it Fp will be yours.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Memphis357(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2018
Emmacolinho:
Kindly f**k off my mention!!!!
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2018
Frolicking with fraudsters is never a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2018
tishbite41:
criminal. sauce kid. yeba yeba samboribobo

Like Akon the Ex-con of convict music
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Mandynews(f): 11:42am On May 28, 2018
We all know Davido is into internet scam.

Don't forget Sauce Kid thought Davido hype man credit card fraud, Dammy Krane, Olamide and other celebrity.

It's time to work more
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Pentools(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2018
Emmacolinho:

Lolzzz
Has it gotten to this
Are you this wicked ni

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Tonimagnificent: 11:49am On May 28, 2018
comshots:
Try to kill a snake, prepare a delicacy with it and upload it on nl.If lalasticlala sees it Fp will be yours.

hahahaha......... I really ve interesting stories to share.
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Ejanla07: 11:57am On May 28, 2018
summerflame:
through Airforce1 dead career grin

was airforce1 career ever alive?

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by tishbite41(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2018
jaxxy:

Like Akon the Ex-con of convict music
real talk. he should grab this lifeline with both hands!!!
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by mokt(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2018
Sauce Baba. Start give us some sinzu beats
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Kendrick80(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2018
Sinzu iz Sinzu
Sauce kid baba
Uncle ten te
MoneyLong d mixtape and African American,2 dope albums.Still a fan grin
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by goaldynman(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2018
post=67952248] :DOne good turn deserves another........

I remembered he gave Davido his BIG BREAK when he featured him on THAT song years back!

Becareful the way you treat people on your WAY UP, you might need them on your WAY DOWN!

I hope he has learnt his lessons in prison.
Welcome back Sauce Kid.
Cook up the beats, let's feel you ONCE AGAIN!

*CAROLINA on repeat *
Follow by Yebariba samboribobo...... cheesy[/quote]

[quote author=Kendrick80
:
Sinzu iz Sinzu
Sauce kid baba
Uncle ten te
MoneyLong d mixtape and African American,2 dope albums.Still a fan grin

mokt:
Sauce Baba. Start give us some sinzu beats

ufuosman:
Good one

rozayx5:
davido helping the fingers

that fed him back then

nice one

I see how Afonjah are hailing and embracing their CRIMINAL brother!! If he was to be from another tribe, you will see their hatred and bitterness all over the thread! Ibori comes to mind!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo, Rukky Sanda And Oge Okoye Posing (Picture) / “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans / Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.