Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW (26054 Views)

Davido Just Signed Idowest to DMW / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Obierika(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2018
Don't do business with close friends!

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 28, 2018
Mac2016:

hehehe...these babes una dey shag big cassava sha
Whats the correlation between lookalike and big cassava now? Subtle pervs everywhere.
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by zicoisaac: 12:46pm On May 28, 2018
Life! congrats Sinxu. pond the beat. make me crazy once again.
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Rubbiish(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
While I admire his free giving spirit and his big heart. He should be careful with how he just accepts everyone that comes his way
U think sauce kid is everyone to davido??
U have a very bad mind...U type was the one he was referring to at headies...
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by crafteck(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2018
Mac2016:
Davido come and sign me pls. How do I get Davido to sign me?

Go prison and come back
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by summerflame(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2018
Ejanla07:

was airforce1 career ever alive?
he was once a trolling traditional upcoming amateur singer singing for nursery school pupils.
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by kiddoiLL(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

U think sauce kid is everyone to davido??
U have a very bad mind...U type was the one he was referring to at headies...
Ur an Idiot, I didn't mention Sinzu's name, but u just rushed on here to type... I only said he should be careful with how he accepts pole into his circle now seeing how much he's gon be signing artists now. Is it something bad to say to someone “Be careful”?
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Rubbiish(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Ur an Idiot, I didn't mention Sinzu's name, but u just rushed on here to type... I only said he should be careful with how he accepts pole into his circle now seeing how much he's gon be signing artists now. Is it something bad to say to someone “Be careful”?
Why did u say he should be careful now that he signed sauce kid?
U were alluding to sauce kid...Just know that u have a bad mind.
Someone like u cant help anyone one...
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by HoodBillionaire: 1:15pm On May 28, 2018
even if he like nake he sign dbanj
sauce kid kayode abibwetin b dah him name
your time don up
dey dia dey form americana
pack G.L put for neck say na Gold
u nor fit blow
what a shame
na your junior come dey sign u up
wtf
wat a shame.
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by HoodBillionaire: 1:17pm On May 28, 2018
ifs bn hw many years now
u still dey on dis local scam bet stuff
same handwriting as always
u neva still blow
even if na 2m
what a shame
okaynna:
Congrats to all my lucky subscriber, we are winning today again , 410 odds available , call now to get the winning game .
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by kiddoiLL(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

Why did u say he should be careful now that he signed sauce kid?
U were alluding to sauce kid...Just know that u have a bad mind.
Someone like u cant help anyone one...
It's a free world and you're entitled to your opinion, and so am i
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Mac2016(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2018
crafteck:

Go prison and come back
hehehe. how many got signed into DMW that way apart from Sinzu. Dumbass!
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
give us carolina remix abeg...
love dat song die.....
na me dey burst her speaker
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by KindBuster: 4:50pm On May 28, 2018
E-commerce

Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by KindBuster: 5:03pm On May 28, 2018
E-commerce
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by crafteck(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
Mac2016:

hehehe. how many got signed into DMW that way apart from Sinzu. Dumbass!

So did any get signed by asking through nairaland... Wise one
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Mac2016(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
crafteck:

So did any get signed by asking through nairaland... Wise one
Sorry sir!
Re: Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW by Koyayikobeyiba: 12:24am On Jun 11, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together / Seun Akindele's Wedding: Iyabo Ojo, Empress Njamah, Tayo Sobola, Others Attend / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.