Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,437 members, 7,839,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Am I Making Common Sense? - Barakumo Odede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I Making Common Sense? - Barakumo Odede (231 Views)

Nunieh Odede, Bayelsa PDP Youth Leader, Aides To Governor Diri Decamp To APC / Anambrarians Please Am I Making The Right Choice By Voting For Obi? / We're Using Common Sense Approach In Addressing Economic Challenges - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Making Common Sense? - Barakumo Odede by BayelsaLegacy: 11:10am On May 28, 2018
I hope I'm making common sense?
Constructive criticism please.

By Barakumo Odede

When the story was raging all over the place that the British Government was requesting for the extradition of Alamieyeseigha to the UK for alleged money laundering, why didn’t Barrister Smooth compose a song in Defence òf Him.

The hand of his party, the APC, was hiding in the dark in the surreptitious bid to have Alamieyeseigha extradited. So the inspiration to compose a song; the love and patriotism to defend Alams was in suspense. It is generally believed that this threat of extradition played a major role in his death.

The fact is that the Amananaowei of Amassoma is right in calling for caution in order not to inflame passion in his community. Barr. Smooth is an APC Chieftain who was appointed as the member representing the Nomadic Education Commission to represent Delta state. He should not hide under the cover of sympathy to demonize Amassoma people who are not from his party.

https://www.facebook.com/BayelsaLegacyProjects/posts/167643700595962

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Alert / Need A Graphic Designer? / Https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/05/just-in-another-house-of-reps-interior.html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.