Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) (37320 Views)

Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying / Liverpool Star Honoured With Piece Of Land In Mecca For Playing So Well / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by GeniusHawlah(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by MrCork: 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
360gistpilot:
Manchester United Midfielder Paul Pogba has a week off before having to meet up with the French squad in preparation for the World Cup, and what better way to spend that week off than with his fellow Muslims for the Ramadan celebrations.

The annual fast has commenced and Pogba is partaking in it, spending time in Mecca, the holy land of the Muslims and performing the Hajj.

Pogba took to his Instagram to share a video of himself in Mecca.

He said: “Only the person that comes here would understand the feeling.

“So I hope the people that have never have been here yet will do one day.

“Beautiful place. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. And the feeling, I cannot even explain to you.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/photos-paul-pogba-spotted-in-mecca-for.html?m=1

...a MUSLIM? ? ((SMH)) undecided
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by solochris(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2018
nony43:
Is he a Muslim? Why is he answering Paul?

I tire o
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by seunjungle1(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2018
I can perceived some religious hate speech here. Because he is bearing Paul means not to go to mecca to perform his hajj..?I think this is a grown up guy that has right to practice any religion he believes in.
This is what we are saying..stop bigotry and all other forms of hatred.
I like to visit Jerusalem while Pogba loves to visit Mecca. Let it be and brotherly should continue.
May the Lord God answer all our prayers

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2018
Okay
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by kmaster007: 12:59pm On May 28, 2018
Rudeboy
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by nowpresence(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2018
he should change his name to paulimat

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by perdollar(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2018
ds Guinea fowl, go back to ur country n practice islam. u r not French u r a jihadist. it is said DT 'he who d gods gave big teeth dey gave big lip to cover it up'

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by PMBfirstson(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2018
debossng:
First Muslim I know with a Christian name or abi d guy no dry sure?
obafemi martins is a muslim,frank ribery too

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by idris4r83(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2018
post=67955039:
May the ALMIGHTY ALLAH answer your prayers in this Holy month of Ramadan Alhaji Paul!
ameen

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2018
nony43:

Question for another day grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by jonadaft: 1:14pm On May 28, 2018
darfay:
Mecca today strip club tomorrow

Seriously? Alhaji Paul or stop it
wetin conshine u undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by olowobaba10: 1:14pm On May 28, 2018
S
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2018
bedspread:
A Paul in Mecca!!!
No Wonder .....
dnt be surprise you go soon hear joseph and christina in mecca....

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2018
PMBfirstson:
obafemi martins is a muslim,frank ribery too

Are martins and Frank, Christian names.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by bibe(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2018
debossng:

It's pretty common with converts eg Nicholas Anelka, Frank Ribbery etc
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 28, 2018
Quran 9:5 says: And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the Christians and Jews wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by tokrizy: 1:22pm On May 28, 2018
Vianna:
cheesy
your bwest is attractive AF...lik3 dat of VIENNA IN AUSTRIA..dm me ur number i mean whatsapp number
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by Based(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2018
That photo doesn't looking paulish albeit islamish.
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by BiadeFolar(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2018
Paul pogba Muslim Hmmm this is ridiculous
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by BOJO123(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2018
Why are Africans so gullible... Which one is Muslim\christian names...they are just tribal names of either Arabs or Jews ..e.g Abraham\ibrahim, moses\musa, isaac \ishaq, david\dauda etc..
So many Europeans don't change their names when they convert to islam or Christianity cos they know it doesn't matter ...e.g Eden hazard, Franck ribery, ngolo kante,Nicholas anelka etc.
The sooner we do away with religion and focus on being God-fearing the better for us Africans

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 1:30pm On May 28, 2018
nony43:
Question for the gods
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by bydot1(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2018
Mashaa Allah

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 1:31pm On May 28, 2018
Ishaq319:
may Allah accept ur ibadat

Amin darling.. Ramadan Kareem

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
debossng:

We have them plenty just because Pogba is Famous dat is y u quickly notice...

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
There is a band of organised Muslims who sneaked into lives of these boys/mend and get them converted to Islam.

Most of these organised band of islamists have crept into staff cadre of many premier league clubs in England and other places in Europe.

With hope to convert these players, convince them to sponsor Islamic charity organisations.

These donated monies end up balling into hands of CHRONIC TERRORISTS.

They've tried Messi and Ronaldo but failed.
Others who fell for islamists are:
Frederick Kanoute of Mali,
Drogba of Cote d' ivoire
Frank Riberry of France
And many others.

Sad.
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by slysteel: 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
debossng:
A lot of muslims in europe and america retained thier Christian names,he is not the first,for example Louis farakkan.
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by WaleOsu(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2018
nony43:
Apostle Suleman is a christian angry

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by Neimar: 1:37pm On May 28, 2018
THE RELIGION OF lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) by einsteine(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2018
He should change his name.

Being a Muslim and answering the name of the most influential christian ever is a bit....somehow.

Answer names like Salif, Seydo, Ahmadu etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) / Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.