Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital (26004 Views)

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by ollah2: 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
kingelemide18:
If there is no good leadership how would there be good followership.. The truth is this leaders are not setting good examples them selves.If we have leaders that actually do the right thing you will see that it won't be hard for the citizens to follow.

Weren't they followers before they became leaders? What went wrong?
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Rubbiish(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2018
kingelemide18:
If there is no good leadership how would there be good followership.. The truth is this leaders are not setting good examples them selves.If we have leaders that actually do the right thing you will see that it won't be hard for the citizens to follow.
Not true sir
Everyone is a leader in his or her field
The true is we nigerians have this inherent nonchalent attitude as long as it doesn't affect us directly. pls I am not trying to support this govt, but buhari cant do everything. My neighbour toilet waste has been running on street for weeks now & they have refused to fix it after much appeal because they feel it doesnt affect them, but it is affecting people passing the street. We as individuals hate doing the right thing in this country, our leaders are not responsible for that. it is just our mindset as people....that is why we are where we are today. If everyone can do the right thing, our leaders will have just little to do. USA is where it is today because of her citizens. Take all nigerians to USA under trump leadership & see if we wont turn USA to nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Rubbiish(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

Weren't they followers before they become leaders? What went wrong?
God bless u sir...U just summarized my point. How come since 1960 till date we havent record any good leader? If the followers refuse to accept bribe, how will the corruption work?
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by MakeADifference: 1:46pm On May 28, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Our excuse is the past administration...

They stole our ability to perform in office ....lai Muhammad
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by ajl: 1:48pm On May 28, 2018
post=67955002:
He's right! I'm happy for Ambode.
He's doing what's right at the state level. Hopefully people like him will become President.

That's why we need Omoyele Sowore as president. Not any of the old school politicians or someone who has been part of the system.

Omoyele Sowore for President. Take Back your Country, Nigeria.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

The rot is eaten deep to the lowest level that BS becomes normal. It's a pity that a seer named Fela said it already that; I get wife for house, I get pikin for house, I no wan die. The first solution to these problems is ignoring tribal and religious differences but it's not possible. We are what happens here, every blessed day. Every thread has a religious or tribal undertone and our leaders use it against us yet we complain. We are the phools

We have committed all our ills, to God for divine solution. Playing directly into the hands of religious houses.... We are bashed from both angles, while they make a killing.....

Maybe we need to beg and apologise to our colonial brothers to return and rescue us from this degradation and gross inhumane practice..........

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On May 28, 2018
post=67955002:
He's right! I'm happy for Ambode.
He's doing what's right at the state level. Hopefully people like him will become President.

Ordinary waste disposal management, he seems incapable to handle.....

He is blinded by mega city agenda, pushed 4ward by jagaban for personal enrichment, while plunging lagos into a volcano of debt.........

Ambode is a fraud.......
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by OhiOfIhima: 1:56pm On May 28, 2018
TheAngry1:
Shades kwa? Nairaland is useless walahi angry angry angry

Bros Wat make Nairaland useless? I can see you are one of those people out who obviously hate Truth...
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by OhiOfIhima: 1:58pm On May 28, 2018
Johnrake69:
So Buhari can't achieve something like this in 4 years? And he wants another 4 years. SMH

Oga Stop hating, dis is not jus for Buhari alone. All the entire Government we have had till Buba era.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Abagworo(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerians are yet to understand that most of these world class hospitals are private sector driven. We can never attain reasonable level without private investors taking over most sectors.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Heffe: 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

Not true sir
Everyone is a leader in his or her field
The true is we nigerians have this inherent nonchalent attitude as long as it doesn't affect us directly. pls I am not trying to support this govt, but buhari cant do everything. My neighbour toilet waste has been running on street for weeks now & they have refused to fix it after much appeal because they feel it doesnt affect them, but it is affecting people passing the street. We as individuals hate doing the right thing in this country, our leaders are not responsible for that. it is just our mindset as people....that is why we are where we are today. If everyone can do the right thing, our leaders will have just little to do. USA is where it is today because of her citizens. Take all nigerians to USA under trump leadership & see if we wont turn USA to nigeria.
bro ur neighbour did nt border fixing d toilet because he knws there wil be no concequence or punishment.had d various law enforcement agencies functional, he wudav done d ryt tin..humans are naturaly lazy,dats y we hav law enforcement..all these agencies are dormant because we have dormant leaders
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
Always making excuses for govt
smh

Hardeybohwarley:
Abegiii. Who else remember when Akpabio over hyped the clinic he built by calling it a world class hospital. When God wan catch am the day he go commission the clinic, he had an accident on his way back and he sustained a small cut. My guy instead of him being taken to the world class was immediately flown out.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by kennyprat1129: 2:16pm On May 28, 2018
lol...You can say that again ....
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Rubbiish(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2018
Heffe:
bro ur neighbour did nt border fixing d toilet because he knws there wil be no concequence or punishment.had d various law enforcement agencies functional, he wudav done d ryt tin..humans are naturaly lazy,dats y we hav law enforcement..all these agencies are dormant because we have dormant leaders
Yes...because we will always look for someone to blame because doing the right thing in nigeria is a taboo.
Do u know that there are polling bot in market places in ghana during elections? & people go about their normal business activities after voting without police on ground? I have witnessed it with my very eyes. Can we say same for nigeria? We only believe there must be someone to punish us before we do the right thing, that is why police & sars maltreat us like goats. Because we will never use our discretion to do right thing & u expect a country having such people as citizens to grow. In nigeria even with a dont drop refuse here sign post, people will still dump refuse...In Ontario sign post is not even needed to direct people. Because people will willingly do the right thing...We as a people in this country have a very bad mindset, that is why we keep producing bad leaders, because they are product of followers....
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Maski87: 2:55pm On May 28, 2018
If Nigeria had only one hospital, it will be better than this
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by thedondada(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This is exactly the thought process that got Nigerians here in the first place ...just imagine what would happen if just 50 million Nigerians fly out to the same place as you, man you will have Nigeria there all over again ...the problem has never been the land , water or air but the people !!!!

I remember when there was crisis in warri and I was told that even mad men raised thier hands when passing check point.

It's like that let 50 million Nigerians go anywhere they would behave themselves unless they are more than the original occupants.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by thedondada(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

The rot is eaten deep to the lowest level that BS becomes normal. It's a pity that a seer named Fela said it already that; I get wife for house, I get pikin for house, I no wan die. The first solution to these problems is ignoring tribal and religious differences but it's not possible. We are what happens here, every blessed day. Every thread has a religious or tribal undertone and our leaders use it against us yet we complain. We are the phools

Even on nairaland here you see them tribal bigots and religious fanatics.

That's how it begins online then the character goes offline and continues the madness. Yoruba igbo Hausa ijaw Christian Muslim. If you cannot forgo all these labels and think Nigerian then no need.

But if you forget the label, how sure are you the man you are dealing with has also forgotten it ( mistrust that is truly not paranoia)

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Johnrake69: 3:14pm On May 28, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Oga Stop hating, dis is not jus for Buhari alone. All the entire Government we have had till Buba era.

What's hate have to do with what I just said? Are you being paid to defend rubbish? Since he can't build a hospital that can treat him and his family for four years why does he need a second tenure? I intentionally mentioned Buhari because his health is failing him. One would have thought that a reasonable person ought to have declared a state of emergency on our health care sector on his return from medical tourism abroad. Buh what do we have? Health workers are still on strike and he is busy campaigning for second tenure.

That's not all, you people keep giving rubbish excuses as if this is his first time in government. Buhari has been in government since 1970's. Who is in a better position to share the blame than him?

If you're brain dead I'm not.
Please don't quote me again.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by OhiOfIhima: 3:32pm On May 28, 2018
Johnrake69:

What's hate have to do with what I just said? Are you being paid to defend rubbish? Since he can't build a hospital that can treat him and his family for four years why does he need a second tenure? I intentionally mentioned Buhari because his health is failing him. One would have thought that a reasonable person ought to have declared a state of emergency on our health care sector on his return from medical tourism abroad. Buh what do we have? Health workers are still on strike and he is busy campaigning for second tenure.

That's not all, you people keep giving rubbish excuses as if this is his first time in government. Buhari has been in government since 1970's. Who is in a better position to share the blame than him?

If you're brain dead I'm not.
Please don't quote me again.

I knw where ur Anger is coming from.. Pls sorry OK... I still insist d blame should go all d way from d beginning of the Shit call democracy... If not from d independent.

I think u should resort for brain check because hatred has beclouded ur sense of reason.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Johnrake69: 3:37pm On May 28, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

[s]I knw where ur Anger is coming from.. Pls sorry OK... I still insist d blame should go all d way from d beginning of the Shit call democracy... If not from d independent.

I think u should resort for brain check because hatred has beclouded ur sense of reason.
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by kenx1(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
This is why we need to vote out all this jet aged politicians and allow young vibrant computer age guys to take over power grin
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Preciouzword: 3:57pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by HallaDaTruth: 4:39pm On May 28, 2018
A LOT OF NIGERIANS ARE FOOLED BY PICTURES ON THE INTERNET THAT'S WHY THEY END UP IN LIBYA . THE GRASS ALWAYS LOOKS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE UNTIL YOU GET THERE AND DISCOVER THAT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD . THAT PERSON CAN TRAVEL TO THAT COUNTRY AND SLEEP IN THAT HOSPITAL.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by emelda86(f): 5:01pm On May 28, 2018
No excuse whatsoever...shithole country
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by amosadamu: 5:12pm On May 28, 2018
A country that is war torn, and depends on donor funds. Se this country no go fold up at this rate
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by deebrownneymar: 5:39pm On May 28, 2018
Corruption go gree?
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by pawesome(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
Mehn that was a yarn
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by anibestlala(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2018
dominique:
Seriously what's our excuse? Even war-torn countries boast of better facilities. Our leaders ought to be ashamed of themselves
Nah.our baba would rather blame past governments.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by anibestlala(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2018
barojana:

https://twitter.com/gimbakakanda/status/1000789352379756545?s=19
our President loves British doctors too much.
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 28, 2018
wow
Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by deleo16(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2018
dominique:
Seriously what's our excuse? Even war-torn countries boast of better facilities. Our leaders ought to be ashamed of themselves
you can say that again even Syria that is being Bomb left right centre some part still have electricity

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital by bigiyaro(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2018
dominique:
leaders keh? which leaders? naija get leaders?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic / When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.