Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test (4741 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Nigerian Breweries 2nd Stage (Function Based) Test / Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by mengi: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2007
I really use this medium to thank God and all you nairalanders 4 ur support, i ve scaled thro the 1st stage(selection test) of bristow helicopter and shall soon be invited 4d 2nd stage( computer adaptive test) Pls does anyone in the house knows what this computer stuff is all about.pls share with us cos we need this job badly
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by Damimi(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2007
Hello, could you give an overview of what to expect at the 1st stage of this test. I've been invited to write next week. Thanks
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by adelinks(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2007
Is this for the cadet pilot training Isn't that a high risk Job/career? I don't mean to discourage u,all the best.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by adelinks(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2007
mengi:

I really use this medium to thank God and all you Nairaland users 4 your support, i ve scaled thro the 1st stage(selection test) of bristow helicopter and shall soon be invited 4d 2nd stage( computer adaptive test) Please does anyone in the house knows what this computer stuff is all about.please share with us because we need this job badly

Wouldn't it be nice to pay back to this forum Mengi.Post the information as regards the first stage, so others can benefit only then will u truely achieve.Its like the LAW OF KAMA thingy
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by BlackRace1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
2nd stage is pretty tough. 4 tests in all. there's the football game test where ur analytical abilities r tested.Then u ll have the flyin test where u play flight three flight simulation games under the supervision of one of their staff who, guess what, will be grading you. Then you'll have an instrumentation test where u will be tested on the various flight instruments in a copter; dont be alarmed there are self-rxplanatory instructions before every section and youll be given all the time in the world to read through the instruction , ur time strts runnin when u attempt the first ques. Lastly, ull have an interview with one of their pilots, mine was with Captain Smith and thats where I lost out. He claimed that I performed brilliantly in all the tests but I was too reserved. He actually had to answer questions twice or thrice cos he said he could barely hear me. This goes to tell u that its not over until its over; every test counts even the interview! (How frustrating), Anyways goodluck guys and if u need more help just give me a call, one love.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by swaz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
Pls how can i Apply too. Help,
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by awarun(f): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hi, for those who wrote first stage test can u pls give the format of the first stage test? thanks.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by swaz(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2007
Pls am here in kaduna how can i join the company, any one pls help
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by mengi: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2007
hello guys,
i ve been away for quite some time now hence the delay in responding.
on the issue @ hand the 1st test is quite simple, maths, semantic (sort of terminology in aviation- quite simple i tell u) and 2 essays- 1st how does a plane flies and why u want 2b a pilot(this na the koko). if you pass the test . then u sha be invited for a brief interview , dont be 2 serious , they just wanna know how much u know about the company. like the typesof planes they ue and their base. so i wish you guys best of luck, i did pass the whole test am waiting 4 u guys cos we(trianees selected)are not enof.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by adelinks(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2007
@ Mengi
mengi:

on the issue @ hand the 1st test is quite simple, maths, semantic (sort of terminology in aviation- quite simple i tell u) and 2 essays- 1st how does a plane flies and why u want 2b a pilot(this na the koko). if you pass the test . then u sha be invited for a brief interview , don't be 2 serious , they just want to know how much u know about the company. like the typesof planes they ue and their base. so i wish you guys best of luck, i did pass the whole test am waiting for you guys because we(trianees selected)are not enof.

Thanks for all your post Mengi, it has been beneficial.
i wrote the test on the 11th and by HIS grace i passed.However at the interview i feel i didn't do quite well with Captain Smith.Question is have you gone through to the next stage where you are tested via a computer / actuator? what's it like?Was is all of you that went for the interview that were called for the next stage?What am i to expect? Hope to hear from you.and ofcourse,see you in the skies!!!!!
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by Darray(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
Please Mengi,
Could u tell me their operation base?
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by wham(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hello guyz!

Are they inviting pple in stages? Cos I applied in August but havent heard anything from them.

@Mengi
Thanks 4 all the info. See how things turned out well 4 u since u wrote the test in March. I'm happy 4 u.

You should have better answers to my questions.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by wham(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2007
Hey guys, just got my IV for the test this morning. Praise God. I've been waiting (almost in vain)

Mengi, where are u?
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by wham(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2007
Is Pan African Ltd same as Bristow
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by lankywizar(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2008
mengi

Thanks mengi for the information, i applied in august and got my invitation just before christmas, i am trying hard to be at my best, we still a lot of advice from you since u have an edge

wham
for what pan african ltd is the same as bristow, maybe u can call me 0806721989, i am in my village at the moment so its hard to get me though, i wish us the best in 2008

lanky
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by babasin(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2008
with N5million and 45flight hours you can be a 'Licenced Helicopter Pilot.

if interested, confirm here.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by labiz001: 3:34am On Jan 03, 2008
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE IS THE APPLICATION TO BRISTOW HELICOPTERS STILL OPEN I NEED SOMEONE TO ANSWER ME SOON PLEASE.

LABIZ001
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by lan: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2008
HELLO GUYS,
PLEASE BLACKRACE AND MENGI,I WILL PERSONALLY LOVE TO HAVE YOUR E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBER I LIKE YOU GUYS TO PUT ME THROUGH IN SOMETHING AS REGARDS THE TEST.I AM TO WRITE MINE ON THE 23 JAN. I MEAN THE FIRST STAGE.SO I REALLY LIKE TO CONTACT YOU AND ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS.THANKS
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by murder: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2008
hello guys,i did the test for bristow helicopter on 70 weeks trainee engineer position since december 11th 2007.i want to find out if they have started calling candidates for the 2nd stage of test or the interview.please anyone with useful informations should help.
thanks
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by murder: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2008
mengi Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test
« #8 on: September 11, 2007, 12:13 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello guys,
on the issue @ hand the 1st test is quite simple, maths, semantic (sort of terminology in aviation- quite simple i tell u) and 2 essays- 1st how does a plane flies and why u want 2b a pilot(this na the koko). if you pass the test . then u sha be invited for a brief interview , don't be 2 serious , they just want to know how much u know about the company. like the typesof planes they ue and their base. so i wish you guys best of luck, i did pass the whole test am waiting for you guys because we(trianees selected)are not enof.

pls mengi,i need your help on this one,ple let me have your email or phone number so that i can call you on this bristow second stage.
pls and pls.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by wham(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2008
Ok! the test was good. thank God
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by Dreamflyin(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hi room, anyone knws if bristow av started invitin 4 dis years' selection test?
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by ifyalways(f): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Yes they have. It closes on the 17th of Oct. , hurry and apply now.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by Dreamflyin(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Anyone dat've got an invitation? I applied last month, but no invitation yet.
Re: Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test by okikiosibodu(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dreamflyin:
Anyone dat've got an invitation? I applied last month, but no invitation yet.
Helo brother. Hope you are doing great. Almost all the monikers on this thread has become inactive except yours. I am a pilot enthusiast, was surfing through nairaland today and stumbled across this thread after digging through related ones. Are you now working with Bristows?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Test Invite For Trainee Shift Manager 2016 / Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.