Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (47502 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2018
Alusman:

Does it really matter? No woman should be beaten this way!

The first rule of nature is self preservation...

An average sized lady will hit a guy who is clearly bigger than her then expect him to stand there like a tree without defending himself.

As far as I'm concerned if someone hits you I expect you to return the favour with 200%! undecided
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 28, 2018
ibo tribes notorious for this behavior, imo, anambra and ebonyi states.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by hkidola00(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

What happens when the wives or girlfriends says it “constructively” like mothers ?

Just saying
no need to hit her den..... see d point is some ladies have no home training
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by eksudoctor(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2018
Jesus!!!........ Anyway let her husband continue fighting
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 28, 2018
GOD, You know I dislike violence and I don't wanna mete it out on my wife, however, I pray that she doesn't push me to it because I'll still bear the cost.
Give me a good wife from Nigeria.
I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:43pm On May 28, 2018
hkidola00:
no need to hit her den..... see d point is some ladies have no home training

You still don’t get it do you ?
Hmmm smh
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by DJInfluence: 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
Take this to the police and they will tell you it´s family dispute that you should go and settle amongst yourself. What rubbish. That useless man that´s not worth to be called a man deserves to be in jail. No matter what the woman did, you shouldn´t lift a finger on her.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 28, 2018
This is too much na...next time just use koboko on her botoks...oya madam you too go and sin no more...shikena
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Jojujewel(f): 7:16pm On May 28, 2018
What a wicked man beating his wife with a new baby.... May God have mercy on women.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH LIKE OLD ZEROX TYPEWRITER TO YOUR HUSBAND YOU SAID NO, NOW YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO YOURSELF?
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by dtrend(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
I think he serve her better. If you tell them to marry someone who will take care of them they will say no .

Pls, keep that comment to ur self......
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Biggcake: 11:01pm On May 28, 2018
yemmight:
Sometimes when I see how children pay more attention and take care of their mothers, a situation like this come to mind. Women go through hell in the hands of some men. You will be shocked such a man will still demand for sex that same day he did this. Issues like this should receive more attention from our government. Kudos to all our virtuous women. There is no offence any woman should have committed to deserve this punishment, no offence.
You dey talk nonsense.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2018
nawa o
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by godofuck231: 12:25am On May 29, 2018
yemmight:

Even if he paid 20billion dollars, it does not give him right to treat his wife like this.

You know modern slavery isn't new to some people, when the stupid family members duress a man during weddings, blood runs bad in times of trials, especially when a woman errs, some men don't know what it is to be a woman, all they know is to dominate her.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by DARRYLGREAT: 8:25am On May 29, 2018
Women have sharp mouths...dats known...but as a man u have to just be calm so that u won't misbehave.Beating a woman is an output of insanity.
For d woman...u have to keep quiet no matter wat ur husband says DAT moment he is upset.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by adedavids(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2018
Why is a she standing to breastfeed... That calls for another beating.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by springtech(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omg.

Eleyi gidigaaan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested In Sokoto For Overloading His Vehicle With Over 30 Bags Of Beans / Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.