Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" (4151 Views)

Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Eldee Shut Olu Maintain For Dispatching His Track On Jaunt / Sammiefwesh Dissed M I Abaga To His Track You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by MusicAndTrends: 2:23pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerian Artiste, ipCraft who's Recently released Song titled Aje (My Love) has been Trending nationwide and been on Top Playlist of DJ's, Fans and Events just announced on His Instagam handle @ipcraft that he's done with shooting the Aje (My Love) music Video and that it will be Released Before the end of this Week. The DME Performing Artiste posted a Teaser Video on Instagram which has him performing the chorus of his Hit Track which caught our Attention and we decided to Share the video with You Guy's.

In case you Haven't listened to the Song, click this link to Download and Feel the Vibes- https://correctbae.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ipCraft-AJE-MyLove.mp3

Watch the Video Below;

[flash=980,690]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9GhD2lCL1U[/flash]

Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Lazyreporta(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
Dominique

Come and see video

You will like it

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by dominique(f): 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Dominiqe

Come and see video

You will like it

Not bad. Is it the same person as this member?

https://www.nairaland.com/ipcraft

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Lazyreporta(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2018
dominique:

Not bad. Is it the same person as this member?

https://www.nairaland.com/ipcraft

Yes
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Ayobami7(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2018
Wentin concern me?
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Pentools(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2018
Video
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by inoki247: 10:09pm On May 28, 2018
shey na Video or a Blue Film? Any1 sha best of luk

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
Data cost but I go watch
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Neimar: 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
lemme goan watch Ed Sherran's video

not dix trash
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Mikeross62: 10:11pm On May 28, 2018
Wish all upcoming artistes more successes
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by flexyrule(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2018
Nice
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Aldebaran(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2018
I was expecting YearForce1 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Giddymoney(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
Neimar:
lemme goan watch Ed Sherran's video

not dix trash

Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Dollabiz: 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
ohh
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Wrecxman(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Offpoint: 11:34pm On May 28, 2018
thought it was gonna be something different, I'm dissapointed. just same crap with a different singer.

lemme goan listen to zule zoo "Angelina"

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Abbeynomics: 12:04am On May 29, 2018
Aje kee
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by hidhrhis(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2018
lol aje(witch)
nice one bro but Jst can't stop laughing
let's drop a mind blowing track together
email me if u are interested
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by sprints1: 2:15am On May 29, 2018
sounds like DMW "Aje" beat and style... well the guy just dey copy davido and he resemble davido small...I was hoping to see bress or yansh twerking not some low cut girl holding the blue light that bankers use to scan for original money..the song sweet somehow
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by femi4: 4:51am On May 29, 2018
Na inside airforce 1 room dem shoot the video
Re: Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" by Sarang(f): 5:19am On May 29, 2018
Nice song smiley

The beginning was really hot.. shouldn't have dulled it.. cool though

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic / Classiq - Baby Girl- Ft F9ice & G_three.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.