Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) (35741 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
Our nature of disasters are different. That's an hurricane flood.
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2018
Bg
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2018
Oboy kasala don gas for big men. Guys hustle them very soon.
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2018
Oboy kasala don gas for big men. Guys go hustle them very soon.
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2018
So sorry for the affected ones.
See my signature.
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Cosplay: 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
Smh

3 Months Later:

https://www.nairaland.com/4456215/2-units-2012-model-ford

Accident and Flood Free

1 Like

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by frankmelv(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
this one pass me
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Rebuke: 12:01pm On May 29, 2018
CARLOSZ:

These cars will be naija bound in a couple of weeks and you'll see "good as new, non accidented, non flooded, low mileage among others in the specifications"

cheesy cheesy grin And they ain't coming cheap o
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:01pm On May 29, 2018
Thank God this kind of disaster don't happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2018
lonelydora:
Thank God this kind of disaster don't happen in Nigeria.
says who
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:04pm On May 29, 2018
ednut1:
says who

Ours is man made
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by ufotty2001: 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
there is still light

1 Like

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 29, 2018
-This Is America, We Are Pretty - Childish Gambino

They dont put these on their news
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Metuh: 12:10pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
The difference between USA and Nigeria is the fact that they always have to contend with "Natural disaster" while Nigeria Achilles heel is "Manmade disaster".

Abeg which is worse?
where is the money they gave you to share
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by femi4: 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Thank God, no be ambode's Maryland
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

where is the money they gave you to share

My friend, go to the thread see what is going on and stop asking me foolish questions

1 Like

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Opemi93(f): 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
Pls is dere anyone doing msc in unilorin Eco dept presently,pls need ur help
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
If na my kuntry nija naw to get light dere na 2years time....upon this them still have light
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by penta(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
#shithole grin

1 Like

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by VINNCY: 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
Get your visa! Biz don land for Toks cars to Naija. [color=#990000][/color]
Sorry Americans!!!
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Metuh: 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

My friend, go to the thread see what is going on and stop asking me foolish questions
What's stopping you from uploading the list of your transactions
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Wa wu this nor be a small loss oh

We u kee kweyet, as if you nor go chose disaster prone USA to your shiitehole Nigeria ?

He just dey hungry me to fight you now
Deliriously LOL @ the pix . Behold a new , fitting meme is born that screams ' i wee dee wit u in 'natiif ' way '. Get well soon salah , chin up to the peeps in maryland
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
Thank God for Nigeria, we serve a living God here

Do you need book? Send me a mail at orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
Even with the heavy flood, they still had power. And our cable is yet to dry up from the rain that fell 3 days ago. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
cana882:
Wow...

This is where my country my country shops for cars
CARLOSZ:

These cars will be naija bound in a couple of weeks and you'll see "good as new, non accidented, non flooded, low mileage among others in the specifications"
Most americans buy them to fix and also resell them.
No be only nigeria they buy flood.

1 Like

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
Damn... Who was brave enough to take these pictures
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
Explorers:
After the floodwaters receded later on Sunday, wrecked cars were strewn across Main Street in Ellicott City and emergency officials had no immediate reports of fatalities or injuries.

A flooded car is being towed off of Ruxton Road in Towson, Maryland on Sunday, May 27, 2018.

Mynd44

give us coverage of happening in Africa and Nigeria. we are tired of foreign
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by Btruth: 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
.......initially I thought it was Maryland at Onigbogbo nii oooo.

lol.....

1 Like

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
Next time, say maryland usa

Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by jutan: 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
bigt2:
Haa! And them still get light
u just talk my mind, if na Nigeria them done take light even before that day.
Re: Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) by columbus007(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2018
explorer mehn,you are the man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump / Twitter Bans India's Information Minister, Prasad, For One Hour. He Reacts / Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.