Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price (1790 Views)

Which Is Better Btw The Infinix 18:9 Phone And Tecno 18:9 Phone / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Homtom S16: The Cheapest Android Phone With 18:9 Edge-less Display (N23,315) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by Ezehill(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2018
Tecno just added another smartphone to its 'I' series in India. Tecno on Monday launches it's new Camon iClick that really worth it when it comes to specifications. The Camon iClick comes with an AI selfie technology that claims to reproduce customised beauty features based on different faces.

Another highlight is the use of an 18:9 aspect ratio display, as well as a 16-megapixel rear camera. The Tecno Camon iClick is quiet cheaper when compared to the specifications unlike the heavy price we have over here in Nigeria.

Additionally, the phone is coming with amazing offer as Vodafone is giving Tecno Camon iClick buyers a cashback coupon worth Rs. 2,200 (roughly N12,000), and free subscription of Vodafone Play for 3 months. This offer is valid from now till August 30.

The Tecno Camon iClick sports a metal unibody with no onscreen buttons, and 83.9 percent screen to body ratio. The smartphone sports 2.5D curved glass edges for better grip, the fingerprint scanner is housed at the back, and the antenna bands are placed at the edges. The smartphone will be made available in midnight black, and champagne gold colour options.

KEY SPECS

Display: 6.00-inch

Processor: 2GHz octa-core

Front Camera: 20-megapixel

Resolution: 720x1440 pixels

RAM: 4GB

Storage: 64GB

Rear Camera: 16-megapixel

Battery Capacity: 3750mAh

TECNO CAMON iCLICK FULL SPECIFICATIONS

For full specifications, checkout via https://www.tutorialscope.com/tecno-launched-camon-iclick-ai-selfie-camera-189-display-india-price-specifications-offer/
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by henry007(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2018
Photos?
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2018
Same thing with Camon X

Just like Tecno Camon CM and Tecno Camon I.

Xioami Redmi Note 5 and Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.

Same features, different names for different market.
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by kmaster007: 5:52pm On May 28, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
Same thing with Camon X

Just like Tecno Camon CM and Tecno Camon I.

Xioami Redmi Note 5 and Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.

Same features, different names for different market.
do you use Xiaomi phones and his deir phones making sense
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2018
kmaster007:

Nope.
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by tonyeb2k(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2018
kmaster007:
My brother I am currently using one of their phones(RN5pro)... you need to give it a try, pure value for money
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by doncrvito(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2018
you genuine chance to get and recieve a visa to anycountry at discount rates.....my name is victor and i have someone who helps.his facebook name is bolajide
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by kmaster007: 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
tonyeb2k:
My brother I am currently using one of their phones(RN5pro)... you need to give it a try, pure value for money
hw much did you get it... coz I don't want to use product like Infinix tecno again
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by HeyCorleone(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2018
doncrvito:
you genuine chance to get and recieve a visa to anycountry at discount rates.....my name is victor and i have someone who helps.his facebook name is bolajide

Your signature says it all. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by HeyCorleone(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2018
kmaster007:
hw much did you get it... coz I don't want to use product like Infinix tecno again

Opt for Nokia then.

Choose whichever matches your budget.
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by kmaster007: 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
kmaster007:
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by kmaster007: 11:09pm On May 28, 2018
tonyeb2k:
how much do u get it
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by tafat: 7:10am On May 29, 2018
kmaster007:
whats wrong with tecno and Inifinix, they have great devices
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by tonyeb2k(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
kmaster007:
how much do u get it
I got mine for 67.5k when AliExpress was celebrating one anniversary like that.... currently you can get it for 74k or 75k for 3gb/32gb while the 4/64gb should be around 88k... contact protein01 or Nooboby they can help you get one...
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by tonyeb2k(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
kmaster007:
sorry for replying you late
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by kmaster007: 9:18pm On May 29, 2018
tonyeb2k:
sorry for replying you late
SO
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by kmaster007: 9:23pm On May 29, 2018
tonyeb2k:
I got mine for 67.5k when AliExpress was celebrating one anniversary like that.... currently you can get it for 74k or 75k for 3gb/32gb while the 4/64gb should be around 88k... contact protein01 or Nooboby they can help you get one...
u correct nah make Meself wait ooooo.. wat do u think... make I copy you nah... wen AliExpress dey do 2nd anniversary nah
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by tonyeb2k(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2018
kmaster007:
u correct nah make Meself wait ooooo.. wat do u think... make I copy you nah... wen AliExpress dey do 2nd anniversary nah
the only I am very sure they will do is 11/11 it will happen in November
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by kmaster007: 2:13pm On May 30, 2018
tonyeb2k:
the only I am very sure they will do is 11/11 it will happen in November
no p! I will wait and managed d phone am using... I no by dat tym phone price will drop to make space for new once
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
This phone is not meant for Africa
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by Ezehill(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

Lolz how and why
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by sureinfo: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2018
yea, i think it was meant for india,ours is the camon cm or so
Abiodunspectre:
Re: Tecno Launched Camon Iclick With AI Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display In India: Price by tafat: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
yeah i think the Nigerian version is the camon x

(1) (Reply)

�✈✳✅BRAND NEW IPHONE X 256GB 300k / HOW TO GET BOKEH/PORTRAIT EFFECT ON ANY PHONE / I Need Phone Of #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.