Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Your Brand Needs A Video| Video Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Brand Needs A Video| Video Marketing (410 Views)

Profitvideo Review: The Best Video Marketing Software / Your Brand Needs Custom Images To Compete / Why Your Brand Needs Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Brand Needs A Video| Video Marketing by SotonyeBob(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2018
It’s amazing how Minimie chin-chin from the House of Dufil has stolen the hearts of our children and even adults.

Personally, it’s not as tasty as I would want, because I like sugar-coated snacks.

But the comedy skits they publicized for the brand sold me out. I love that Concentration video especially the part where Kpako told his friend Aje, “no worry wen your mama die we go come”.

The video always hits me whenever I see a pack of minimie and I just tend to grab one.

Initially, I did not understand why this happened but now I do.

Just like colors have a psychological effect on the human mind; pictures which have so many colors also leave a lasting impression.

video that touches the sky. video marketing

Now videos are a series of pictures set to play in a consecutive order. They are in short moving pictures. If pictures can leave an impression and boost engagement, how much more videos?

If a picture is worth a thousand words, with this we cannot dispute that a one minute video is worth about 1.8 million words.

Among other digital marketing strategies, 87% of marketers use video marketing for content marketing.

This is not a surprise. You’re 53 times more likely to show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website.

With the emergence of Youtube in 2005, big brands like Nike recognized the opportunity and got the first one million views for their Ronaldinho video, setting a lifetime record to be followed.

Google a year later realized the possibilities in video marketing and bought Youtube for a whopping 1.65 billion US dollars.

Since Google owns YouTube, there has been a significant increase in how much videos affect your search engine rank.

While it’s been easy to predict a time in the future when several marketing tools will go extinct it, there’s no telling the end of video marketing.

video that touch the sky. video marketing

There’s a shift from TV adverts as 90% of internet users watch videos on their mobile, moreover video adverts on mobiles are less expensive.

Google states that mobile users and desktop viewers are 2 and 1.4 times (respectively) more likely to feel a sense of personal connection to brands than TV viewers.

From the third quarter of 2013 alone, mobile video views have grown more than 233 percent. YouTube reports that 500 million hours of videos are watched each day and mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.

Since people like to watch videos and the number of smartphone users keeps growing, your video audience also keeps expanding.

Video content engages us and ignites emotions, be it exhilaration, compassion, hope, gratitude or surprise.

Moreover, people love to share at will videos they find interesting, so that there’s a cycle of shares even without much effort. 92% of mobile users share videos with others.

Social networks have made this even easier. On Facebook, videos play automatically without clicking, Whatsapp and Instagram as well as Facebook have put in place 60-Second Videos in Stories.

82% of Twitter users watch video content on twitter and YouTube is the second most popular social network in the world.

video that touches the sky. video marketing

No wonder the “Transmission Transmission” video from Nigeria https://www.tekxus.com/blog/2018/05/28/your-brand-needs-a-video-video-marketing/

Re: Your Brand Needs A Video| Video Marketing by charlie34: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Our professional crew works closely with clients to ensure every detail aligns with your vision. Whether it's corporate videos, commercials, or event coverage, trust our expertise to tell your story effectively. Get more interesting details about story-selling with video on cine.salon.
Re: Your Brand Needs A Video| Video Marketing by natalie183(f): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Thanks for sharing this insightful post on video marketing for brands. Video content is indeed a powerful tool for promoting businesses and engaging audiences. If you're looking for high-quality stock footage and images to enhance your video marketing efforts, I highly recommend checking out Depositphotos. They offer a wide range of visual content that can take your videos to the next level. Their collection is diverse and caters to various niches and styles. Keep up the great work in educating people about the importance of video marketing for brands.

(1) (Reply)

1K Ads On FB Group Of 87k Followers & IG Acct With 8k Followers For 30 Days. / Job Openings For Web Developers / If You Are An Experienced Developer And Understand PHP , Drop Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.