Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting (774 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos / Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana / Best Local (Nigerian) Web Hosts 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Fumz(f): 4:35pm On May 28, 2018
I was checking out hosting companies in Nigeria and I stumbled upon Hostsleek, oh my God, I just decided to check out the mini-plan which goes for 2k, at least if they did not measure up to standard, I will move on to the next hosting company, impressed is an understatement. For a Nigerian hosting company, respect Hostsleek.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by tuhamworld: 5:58pm On May 28, 2018
Ever seen Garanntor
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Silvermoney: 12:24am On May 29, 2018
Sounds like you're a shill.

Nigerian hosting is only good for dot ng or dot com dot ng domains. They're not reliable enough for TLDs
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by airsaylongcon: 5:06am On May 29, 2018
Silvermoney:

Nigerian hosting is only good for dot ng or dot com dot ng domains. They're not reliable enough for TLDs

Looooolz at "shill". Man definitely IS a shill.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by slammyyeahtunde: 10:10am On May 30, 2018
Silvermoney:

Please, I want to get a .com extension for my blogger account, how do I go about it. Will they assist in linking my domain to my blogger account?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Fumz(f): 10:17am On May 30, 2018
Silvermoney:

Lol grin grin I don't need to be a shill to commend something good. I checked Hostsleek out and I decided that they deserve some accolades

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Fumz(f): 10:17am On May 30, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Looooolz at "shill". Man definitely IS a shill.

Definitely NOT
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Fumz(f): 10:20am On May 30, 2018
slammyyeahtunde:

Please, I want to get a .com extension for my blogger account, how do I go about it. Will they assist in linking my domain to my blogger account?

Check out their website www.hostsleek.com.
You can even talk to one of their customer service agents
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by jidowu84: 1:25pm On May 30, 2018
They are tricking people to Dey clilck click abi, they aren’t good at all. How can you say from #1000 and you are starting your mini from #200 #thisisNigeria#
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by hostkobo(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2018
slammyyeahtunde:

Hi there,

msg me on whatsapp, details in my signature.

I can help to register your domain and link it to your blogger account.

We provide excellent customer service.

regards
HK
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by tunnex10(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2018
hostkobo:

Hi there,

msg me on whatsapp, details in my signature.

I can help to register your domain and link it to your blogger account.

We provide excellent customer service.

regards
HK
pls can you suggest a cheap domain and hosting package for me. Just to lunch my trial site as a newbies thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by tunnex10(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2018
Fumz:
I was checking out hosting companies in Nigeria and I stumbled upon Hostsleek, oh my God, I just decided to check out the mini-plan which goes for 2k, at least if they did not measure up to standard, I will move on to the next hosting company, impressed is an understatement. For a Nigerian hosting company, respect Hostsleek.
pls how reliable are they. Want to give them a try
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Debola01: 11:21am On May 31, 2018
They are very reliable. I have series of domains with them and their customer service is the bomb

tunnex10:
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by fghanni(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2018
tunnex10:
pls can you suggest a cheap domain and hosting package for me. Just to lunch my trial site as a newbies thanks
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by bedfordng(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2018
slammyyeahtunde:

you can purchase from most naija hosting provider and link it to blogger. some of the can assist in doing that for you.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Fumz(f): 2:30pm On May 31, 2018
tunnex10:

The site I'm hosting with them was a trial site and I only paid for hosting(N4000) cos it comes with a free .com.ng extension
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Fumz(f): 2:32pm On May 31, 2018
tunnex10:

Judging from my experience, I can vouch for HostSleek

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Fumz(f): 2:37pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm..What are you saying?? undecided

jidowu84:
They are tricking people to Dey clilck click abi, they aren’t good at all. How can you say from #1000 and you are starting your mini from #200 #thisisNigeria#
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by tunnex10(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fumz:

The site I'm hosting with them was a trial site and I only paid for hosting(N4000) cos it comes with a free .com.ng extension
okay thanks. Am new in the game that's y
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Riptider(f): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
How can I link it up with Wordpress
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Riptider(f): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
How can I link it up with Wordpress?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Web Hosting by Fumz(f): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Riptider:
How can I link it up with Wordpress

I think you should talk to one of Hostsleek's customer service agent on that

(1) (Reply)

Get All Themes N Plugins From Elegantthemes Starting From Divi Theme At Low Cost / Come Clone This Website On Wordpress / Adsense Policy Violation Not Mentioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.