Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair (33079 Views)

Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Munzy14(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2018
All for venza or gwagon.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by BabaRamota1980: 5:57pm On May 28, 2018
sanpipita:
Why is he acting surprised over the allegations? who goes ahead to shave kids without parents permission, are they too young they can't shave themselves he even paid them after shaving, he gotta be either a pervert or a fetish fellow

He is both.

Lagos State government should deport this mfkr back to his autonomous village in SE.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by 2016v2017: 6:01pm On May 28, 2018
olanrewaju99:
Hmm what is this life turning to, lesson learnt be watchful and vigilant when someone is too nice to you most are for their selfish reason.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Olatara(f): 6:06pm On May 28, 2018
olanrewaju99:
Hmm what is this life turning to, lesson learnt be watchful and vigilant when someone is too nice to you most are for their selfish reason.
My dear, you are right. My cousin (a guy) told me abt a guy where he works, this guy was so nice to him, always giving him gift until he said ask him (my cousin) out. lol! it wasn't funny that day.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Kingjames11(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2018
[s][/s]
soberdrunk:

Aunty good evening oo!! All these 'yellow' ladies i Fear una ooo!! 9 out 10 'Yellow' ladies are from the marine world, the remaining 1 are normally 'hot tempered'! Aunty good evening once again!!!
soberdrunk:

Aunty good evening oo!! All these 'yellow' ladies i Fear una ooo!! 9 out 10 'Yellow' ladies are from the marine world, the remaining 1 are normally 'hot tempered'! Aunty good evening once again!!!
soberdrunk:

. It would have been one or two yellow ladies.. hmm... that would have gone for romance instead of rituals#
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by charlesu49(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2018
Proof?
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by OkekeChristian(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2018
In Nigeria, you want a job, you must have x years experience.
To get the experience, you need a job.
If you want experience outside the job, you might be arrested.

Shey a fresh graduate of Barbing and Shaving cannot do IT in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 28, 2018
Alejoc:
I doubt if there is any section of our laws that cover things like this shocked

Of course, there is.

It will center around child abuse and deprivation of youth.

We actually have a very robust criminal and civil law in this country.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Greizman: 6:15pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

Bros... all na picture filter... U go suprise say she black like charcoal if u see her real life. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by johnnyn1(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2018
Amalekki:
Amaka why
Very dubious pple.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by soberdrunk(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
Greizman:

Bros... all na picture filter... U go suprise say she black like charcoal if u see her real life. I'm talking from experience.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Ladies and deception.......!!
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2018
Alejoc:
I doubt if there is any section of our laws that cover things like this shocked
which planet are you from bro? Do you need to be law learned b4 you discern that is an abuse to the minors. C'mon! I can't bliv you are living on earth!
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by subcbouy: 6:41pm On May 28, 2018
kpaofame:
I just went to check Forbes List and this man is not there...

Even went further to check bloggers Millionaire list and his name did not show...

where is the Money he is making from this act...Cant imagine he is doing this for #2500 only

haha did you use Tinubu' eye glasses? You probably haven't search well, man. Go back there!
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Alejoc(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

which planet are you from bro? Do you need to be law learned b4 you discern that is an abuse to the minors. C'mon! I can't bliv you are living on earth!

Pele ti e...

1 plus 1?
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by thunderbabs: 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

My brother, prophesyyyyy... I dey enjoy u
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by SalamRushdie: 6:56pm On May 28, 2018
kpaofame:
I just went to check Forbes List and this man is not there...

Even went further to check bloggers Millionaire list and his name did not show...

where is the Money he is making from this act...Cant imagine he is doing this for #2500 only

Funny enough about 4 years ago I my business passed through the hands of this man when he worked with a Top notch media agency in Ikeja GRA... I came over to pitch my then young firm to them and he was part of team that reviewed my pitch and the most arrogant ...that day later at the car park he was showing his colleague a new SUV he bought and I remember asking one of them that do they pay you guys so well here and he said and I quote " no but Victor is a big boy on his own who has other sources of income plus he married a Rich mans daughter" well at least I can remember all of that ...the point here that he was already know for living far above his means in the office
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
Na wa oooo! So someone cannot just do 'small grooming' for his neighbor's kids again? angry

Grooming fa?
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by jbjackson(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2018
Can someone shave his own pls
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by willibounce1(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
igbo amaka.....developer of the universe

Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2018
Alejoc:

Pele ti e...

1 plus 1?
mtcheww....

Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by imperiouxx(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2018
A barber who specializes in pubic hair grooming. grin grin grin
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 28, 2018
And the man may be innocent. It maybe setup.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by BabaRamota1980: 7:17pm On May 28, 2018
Greizman:

After God, fear women!
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by sammirano: 7:21pm On May 28, 2018
Developers again! Ehn, am tired of you guys
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by emi14: 7:22pm On May 28, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Congratulations for shaving your way to jail, Paedo!
What's gonna be his charges in court of law. He is just a private barber.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Handsomebeast(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2018
Agbero you are sighted
ilyasom:
Developer
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
How dare you! you mean that my woman is either from the marine or hot tempered? are you mad

even in example you cannur get a fair colored woman you can only get a Ghana colored type
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Smarkie: 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
yot left ur duty as a coach/financier and start to shave small children their private parts for reasons best known to you. i can now see that you are richer than dangote
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 28, 2018
Lol.. I know this man... and I've always suspected him..so I was right all along.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Funny enough about 4 years ago I my business passed through the hands of this man when he worked with a Top notch media agency in Ikeja GRA... I came over to pitch my then young firm to them and he was part of team that reviewed my pitch and the most arrogant ...that day later at the car park he was showing his colleague a new SUV he bought and I remember asking one of them that do they pay you guys so well here and he said and I quote " no but Victor is a big boy on his own who has other sources of income plus he married a Rich mans daughter" well at least I can remember all of that ...the point here that he was already know for leaving far above his means in the office
you are 100% right..
I am a very good footballer and this man approached me one day after watching me play.. I was very young then..and I played at Skypower field Ikeja..
we exchanged contact and then he started asking if I had sperm and all...it felt weird so I thought he was gay..and I cut contact with him.. that was when he was still at Tr*yk* GRA..
and years leter, our paths crossed again..and after asking him for assistance with no result (cos he felt I wasn't one of his ritual lab rats), I just left him.. I still remember my last message to him on whatsapp telling him to assist me with money cos I was broke..he just read and didnt reply..
So I am not surprised with this news..

1 Like

Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
Shesanido:
And the man may be innocent. It maybe setup.

it isnt. I know this man..that's what he does.
Re: Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair by pascalbenz: 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
Hehehe 99 days for the thife just one day for the owner .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy / Gunmen Assassinate LAMBERT IGBINOWMAN, Ex Youth Chairman At His Compound In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.