Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,878 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy (1856 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by October6blog: 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
From www.october6blog.com

DJ Cuppy has cleared the air over who she is dating so as to put fans and admirers on the right track.

The daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola made this known on her Twitter page on Friday, March 16, 2018, with a tweet which might get some fans confused.
“Just a NOTE. I have a sister called Temi @jtofashion who is NOT the same person as me! ✨ And no, I am not dating both @AsaAsika and @MrEazi! #FreeCuppy,” she tweeted.

see more tweet here http://www.october6blog.com/2018/05/i-am-not-dating-both-asa-asika-and-mr.html

Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by ell17(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2018
From Anichebe to Mr. Eazi. Next will be small doctor
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by VERQUEST111: 5:47pm On May 28, 2018
issa lie jor keep fooling yourself

lolsssss
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by Alwaysking: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
Bïtch keep lying

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by OlufemiOAP(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
Cuppy pls date me, I dont mind bearding Femi Cuppy sef.
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by Premiumwriter: 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
OlufemiOAP:
Cuppy pls date me, I dont mind bearding Femi Cuppy sef.
lolz. Oga carry your shovel go find gold elsewhere
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by kmaster007: 12:38am On May 29, 2018
do as u wntd
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by LesbianBoy(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2018
So because the asa asika guy is not chopping thousands of pounds she is boldly saying she is not dating him. Girls! grin grin
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by folake4u(f): 12:51am On May 29, 2018
You mean after renting a whole cinema to yourself and Asa Asika to watch Black Panther you guys ain't dating shocked.

Just negodu.
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by Otedollaryen: 12:58am On May 29, 2018
folake4u:
You mean after renting a whole cinema to yourself and Asa Asika to watch Black Panther you guys ain't dating

Just negodu.
FOLAKE!!! shocked you mean after your parents sent you to school you still don't understand simple English. Hmm just Negodu sad
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44am On May 29, 2018
Lol@some comments here tho'.......
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by OKorowanta: 6:40am On May 29, 2018
Premiumwriter:
lolz. Oga carry your shovel go find gold elsewhere

Lol..allow am to find his gold in peace na.
Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by Pearlyakin(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2018
Her younger sister called Temi is the one that is dating Mr Eazi, while DJ Cuppy is dating Asa Asika.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Dating Both Asa Asika And Mr. Eazi’ – DJ Cuppy by Tamarapetty(f): 7:41am On May 29, 2018
No be u and asika celebrate one month anniversary of dating before?? ?

(1) (Reply)

Brobrisky Finally Makes A Decision On His Gender Identification / ”E Be Like You Fine Pass Chioma”- Online Users Compare Jopearl To Chioma. / Afrocandy Flaunts Her Curvy Backside In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.