Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Cure For Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Malaria (1275 Views)

ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? / Natural Treatment For Malaria / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Malaria by isaiahisaiah428: 6:46pm On May 28, 2018
Pls Can Some1 Help Me The Herbs Or Leave I Can Use In Treating Malaria?
Re: Cure For Malaria by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
Dongoyaro mixed with bitter leaf and garlic

Becareful with the dongoyaro it attacks the parasite from the liver and is equally hard on the liver ..best still talk to the hausa people in your neighborhood they will give you lots of remedies

Take care of yourself
Re: Cure For Malaria by ipobarecriminals: 7:51pm On May 28, 2018
sad sad undecided go buy uplufa plus. beta than mixture
Re: Cure For Malaria by babyt66: 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Use qinghao
Watsapp me on 08032493281

Re: Cure For Malaria by EagleScribes: 6:07am On May 30, 2018
isaiahisaiah428:
Pls Can Some1 Help Me The Herbs Or Leave I Can Use In Treating Malaria?

Use Aloe blossom tea. It helps prevent malaria
Re: Cure For Malaria by cleobones666: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
People living in areas where malaria is common found usually develop immunity to the disease. However, visitors will not have this immunity and need to take preventive medications. The symptoms such as fever and chills can be controlled with the Indian home remedies for cold and fever.

Prevention of malaria

Before traveling overseas or other areas of your country, you need to see your health care provider. The treatment may begin 2 weeks before your trip for the prevention of malaria. It may also continue for a month after you leave the area.

There are different types of anti-malarial medications prescribed for a different area of visit. Anti-malarial medications (http://www.rx-discountcoupons.com/pharmacies/1-pharm-com/) will not completely protect you from becoming infected. You need to avoid mosquito bites by using mosquito repellents, creams, wearing protective clothing that will cover your arms and legs and using screens on windows. Maintain clean surroundings by avoiding swamps and drainage flow beside your residence.

It is also important for people living in malaria-prone areas to learn the ways to prevent the diseases. The first and foremost thing to do is administer vector control. This means staying away or controlling the vector of the disease. Controlling the mosquito population is an effective way to reduce the incidence of malaria and other mosquito-borne diseases.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Herb To Cleanse Your Blood / Man Dies After 300 Squats Punishment For Breaking Covid-19 Curfew In Philippines / Please Help, Rashes/reactions Around My Lap/scrotum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.