Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Need Ur Advice About Traveling Abroad Or Doing Bussiness Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Ur Advice About Traveling Abroad Or Doing Bussiness Here (861 Views)

Disadvantages Of Living Abroad Or Obodo Oyinbo / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice About Traveling Abroad Or Doing Bussiness Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2018
I am a guy of 30 and have kid and wife, my wife is currently working..
And I have the intention of traveling cus my sibling over there want me to come to Europe

And I also av this intention of investing that money on boutique bussiness here in Nigeria.. Cus it has Alwaze be my dream bussines..a friend of mine doing it is really making big out of if.. But my sibling is insisting I should come to Europe.. because he is the one sponsoring it. And am going to use a tourist visa which will expire after some month non weeks then after And seek for asylum..

Please everyone I really need ur advice.. Thanks
Re: I Need Ur Advice About Traveling Abroad Or Doing Bussiness Here by nzeobi(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2018
if you have atleast 2.5 million start the business but it you have less please travel once you are sure you will make it there ,then travel raise enough capital and then return to Nigeria to start your business in a big way.

in business it's big capital big profit margin and also make sure you spend enough time with your friend to learn the tricks involved in the business.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice About Traveling Abroad Or Doing Bussiness Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 28, 2018
Yea.. I know the trick inside the bussiness.. But I don't have up to 2m.. I have up to 1.2m, it just that the traveling stuff has been delaying.
Re: I Need Ur Advice About Traveling Abroad Or Doing Bussiness Here by Godson201333(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
If you travel out of Nigeria with a Tourist visa which also is a Non Immigrant Visa.I am only going to assume that your cousin filling for you,Means that he is gonna generate a Invitation letter for you.

Okay the main fact is that Immigration laws are getting stricter than never,So if you stayed back leaving your wife and kid in Nigeria...Are you ready to emotionally bear the pain of being away from your family?Its take rigorous route to get a legal stay after sneaking in Illegally.I think it would be better for you to invest in business in Nigeria and legally start travelling abroad.

After the expiration of your visiting visa,You automatically gonna be an illegal alien in the foreign land and automatically expose to deportation.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Advice About Traveling Abroad Or Doing Bussiness Here by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2018
Tnx @godson
Re: I Need Ur Advice About Traveling Abroad Or Doing Bussiness Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 30, 2018
Please everyone I need more advice please

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Festival Has Really Shown That Igbos Love Money / With This Passport You Can Travel To 190 Countries Without Visa. Want To Guess? / Taiwanese Man Saves His Village From Demolition by Turning It Into A "Rainbow Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.