Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) (1558 Views)

2023: All PDP Presidential Aspirants Will Do 1,000 Times Better Than Buhari -Ayu / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Seyi Makinde: Showing That Leadership Is A Responsibility By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Akanapiaigwe: 8:14pm On May 28, 2018
pictures showing that most ipob supporters are million times better than those calling them jobless and miscreants.

i told someone that some Ipob staunch supporters are big traders in onitsha main market
at least i know two Ogas at Emeka offor from Nnewi that carry ipob matter for head.

the only group with miscreants and mainly touts are uwazurike BIM (which is different from ipob) because he uses them as thugs.

Ipob are made up of successful young guys

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Akanapiaigwe: 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
trust me when I say that this "miscreant" can feed most of jobless nairaland trolls calling them touts for the rest of their lives grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Fatherofdragons: 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
of course most of them are decent ppl with jobs, who are fighting for their freedom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
trust me when I say that this "miscreant" can feed most of jobless nairaland trolls calling them touts for the rest of their lives grin
who created the nairaland you are chatting on? stop this your egocentric behaviour on this platform.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by front5line: 8:32pm On May 28, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
pictures showing that most ipob supporters are million times better than those calling them jobless and miscreants.

i told someone that some Ipob staunch supporters are big traders in onitsha main market
at least i know two Ogas at Emeka offor from Nnewi that carry ipob matter for head.

the only group with miscreants and mainly touts are uwazurike BIM (which is different from ipob) because he uses them as thugs

Ipob are made up of successful young guys

Story for the gods.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Chicagoesontop: 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
hohohoho, I just dey laugh in chinko...
Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by elgramz: 8:46pm On May 28, 2018
Umu Chineke!!! God bless Biafra!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by jidamsel43(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2018
corporate miscreants

1 Like

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by FoolishBoy419: 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
Osama bin ladan was a billionaire. So?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Balyz: 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
Igbos are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by laurq: 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
[s]
jidamsel43:
corporate miscreants
Balyz:
Igbos are terrorists
FoolishBoy419:
Osama bin ladan was a billionaire. So?
[/s]
Afonja headslamming terrorist vultures. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by nazablossom(f): 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
I hope you got permission from the guy before displaying his pictures on social media,unless you are the one. I know why I'm saying it.
Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Balyz: 10:11pm On May 28, 2018
laurq:
[s][/s]
Are you an IPOB terrorist too?
Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Alariiwo: 10:15pm On May 28, 2018
You lots are just ungrateful..

Why don't you carry biafra passport to embassy for Visa?
You're climbing on Nigerians collective sweat and image to travel freely as you like, enjoying benefits meant for Nigerians overseas.

Just wait till the Northerners and Yorubas give you a final quit notice, your eyez go clear.

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by laurq: 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
Balyz:
I'm an afonja terrorist

OK o cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Balyz: 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
laurq:

OK o cheesy
I knew you were one of the terrorists too
Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by laurq: 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
Balyz:
I'm one of the afonja terrorists too
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Turantula(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2018
Alariiwo:
You lots are just ungrateful..

Why don't you carry biafra passport to embassy for Visa?
You're climbing on Nigerians collective sweat and image to travel freely as you like, enjoying benefits meant for Nigerians overseas.

Just wait till the Northerners and Yorubas give you a final quit notice, your eyez go clear.

Rubbish!
Collective sweat? But the Almajiris bring NOTHING to the table

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by anibirelawal(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2018
IPOB'S are jobless, FINAL! tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by kayfra: 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
Jobless iPob youth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Alariiwo: 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
Turantula:

Collective sweat? But the Almajiris bring NOTHING to the table

The 'almajiris' are more intelligent than your people.

The number of Manufacturing Industries in Kano State alone is far more than that of your entire SE states combined.

It's not by importing junks from China but how you can think to be a producer.

The almajiris are far wiser and better than you lots will ever be.
Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by FoolishBoy419: 11:14pm On May 28, 2018
laurq:
[s][/s]

I'm neither Yoruba nor a Muslim. I'm a free-thinker who happens to be patriotic. Now concentrate on eating your grass

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by Ejanla07: 11:33pm On May 28, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

I'm neither Yoruba nor a Muslim. I'm a free-thinker who happens to be patriotic. Now concentrate on eating your grass

foolishboy

Yoruba Muslim like me

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) by selemempe: 11:40pm On May 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
who created the nairaland you are chatting on? stop this your egocentric behaviour on this platform.
what has who created nairaland got to do with anything?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Udom, Akpabio Inaugurate Fertilizer Blending Factory / Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future / We Paste Political Campaign Posters In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.