Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

And He Died... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / And He Died... (4889 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / My Dog Died Right Now... Goodbye Stone.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And He Died... by AyamConfidence(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Yes he was strong. We recognised this quality very early when he was still a wee puppy. Why do you think we named him RuggedMan? smiley

He outlived all the other dogs in the entire community, including those born after him.
we had one like that...she was like family...I cried when she died.

He had a good run...and now his watch is ended

1 Like

Re: And He Died... by friendlyadvice: 10:41am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

What's funny?
weren't you trying to make us laugh with that story?
Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 10:48am On May 29, 2018
AyamConfidence:
we had one like that...she was like family...I cried when she died.

He had a good run...and now his watch is ended
You understand smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And He Died... by kingreign(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

You understand smiley
that dog died a violent cruel death no thanks to that wicked vet. i get one plan, lets get a hold of the vet, tie him hands and feet and deny him food and water for 2 weeks, then strike him with a cold hard steel to his sides severally. he should tell us how it feels if he survives it.
Re: And He Died... by CrazyMan(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Mscheeeew. You really are your name
But the dog had died na... would you keep crying forever?

Best thing is to move on... Or better still get another pet so his absence wouldn't be felt much.
Re: And He Died... by CrazyMan(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2018
Double post
Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 11:36am On May 29, 2018
kingreign:

that dog died a violent cruel death no thanks to that wicked vet. i get one plan, lets get a hold of the vet, tie him hands and feet and deny him food and water for 2 weeks, then strike him with a cold hard steel to his sides severally. he should tell us how it feels if he survives it.
The 'cold steel' was the hypodermic syringe filled with death giving fluid grin

Your blood is too hot. I wonder at your capacity for murder... tongue
Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 11:38am On May 29, 2018
CrazyMan:

But the dog had died na... would you keep crying forever?

Best thing is to move on... Or better still get another pet so his absence wouldn't be felt much.
We will get another one after the mourning period. sad

1 Like

Re: And He Died... by vincentjk(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Aww hard luck dear
Re: And He Died... by CrazyMan(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

We will get another one after the mourning period. sad
Eyah sorry...I've never seen you this sad. He really meant a lot to you. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
CrazyMan:

Eyah sorry...I've never seen you this sad. He really meant a lot to you. Take heart.
When I love, I LOVE.

Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And He Died... by superhumanist(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

We have the capacity for even greater love but humans have chosen to imprison themselves behind walls of selfishness, distrust, anger and hatred.

First of all, my deepest condolences to you upon the passing of your dog. Dogs can be real loyal family members.

However, I must take exception to your comment about "love and humans imprisoning themselves behind walls of hatred". You have accused me falsely of being someone else, supported someone who abused my family and insulted me. It is easy to talk about love but it is another thing to truly love.

Thankfully, the person who you supported (Emmanystone) in her abuse for me and my family has been banned. I hope this is a lesson for both of you.

I would ask you to practice what you preach because your comments point away from love.

Good day.
Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 3:08pm On May 29, 2018
superhumanist:

First of all, my deepest condolences to you upon the passing of your dog. Dogs can be real loyal family members.

However, I must take exception to your comment about "love and humans imprisoning themselves behind walls of hatred". You have accused me falsely of being someone else, supported someone who abused my family and insulted me. It is easy to talk about love but it is another thing to truly love.

Thankfully, the person who you supported (Emmanystone) in her abuse for me and my family has been banned. I hope this is a lesson for both of you.

I would ask you to practice what you preach because your comments point away from love.

Good day.
I don't care enough about you to hate you so shut it.

Now, carry your bullshit out of this thread! I'm mourning my dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And He Died... by mega411(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

When I love, I LOVE.

Thanks smiley
at times a good friend comes to us in the form of pets; take heart.
Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 7:17pm On May 29, 2018
mega411:
at times a good friend comes to us in the form of pets; take heart.
Thanks dear
Re: And He Died... by obawinner(m): 1:48am On May 30, 2018
I know how sad it feels to lose a pet that has been part and parcel of one's life.

The memories, The youthful days when the dog bark like a lion and the old days when it just meow like a cat.

Ours spent 13(2004-2017) good years with us.
He disappeared one morning and could not find her till date.
My dad said such legend don't die, they disappear...

To mourn your Dog proper, get a new Dog and name her your previous Dog name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And He Died... by Emmanystone: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2018
superhumanist:

Good day.
I insulted your family? What do i know about your family to insult it?

You must think yourself as important for me to spent my time on. I was banned, but i'm here now.

Depressed cry baby, cry out of here, you don't matter
Re: And He Died... by superhumanist(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

I insulted your family? What do i know about your family to insult it?

You must think yourself as important for me to spent my time on. I was banned, but i'm here now.

Depressed cry baby, cry out of here, you don't matter

If you didnt insult, why were you banned?

Please, let us not derail your friend's thread. She is depressed about her dog. Thanks
Re: And He Died... by Emmanystone: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
superhumanist:

If you didnt insult, why were you banned?

Please, let us not derail your friend's thread. She is depressed about her dog. Thanks
Post my insults to your family? Ishilove is mourning her dog, that doesn't mean she is depressed. She is not an atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And He Died... by Emmanystone: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ishilove:

I don't care enough about you to hate you so shut it.

Now, carry your bullshit out of this thread! I'm mourning my dog
Sorry about your dog my dear Ishi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And He Died... by superhumanist(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Post my insults to your family? Ishilove is mourning her dog, that doesn't mean she is depressed. She is not an atheist.

Pay your respects for the dog and move along.

Thanks
Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Sorry about your dog my dear Ishi.
Thanks dearie
Re: And He Died... by MuttleyLaff: 2:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Ishilove:
He fought to the bitter end.

The vet stood over him and placed a gizmo on his ancient paws and declared "this dog is over 10 years old!"

Yeah, no kidding. Smh.

He had stopped eating for close to a week and was too weak to even lift himself. He was a living skeleton. It got so bad that my folks were of the opinion that another spirit had entered him because they couldn't understand how an animal could go without food for almost 5 days and yet refused to die.

He rejected everything we fed him, and each time he wanted to ease himself he would wail and cry pitifully because he couldn't get up. He finally got up this morning and tottered around on shaky legs for close to an hour before collapsing again. But yet he still fought.

You could see the hunger and desire to live in his eyes. You could also see the weariness. Old soldier don taya but e no wan die.

Finally, his cries of hunger and pain became too hair raising to live with, so we summoned The Executioner Vet.

Doc said in all his years practicing he had never seen a dog as strong as Ruggedman. A rare breed, he said.

A swift jab of cold steel to his flanks, old Gee stretched a couple of times, his breathing fell, deeper and deeper, until finally his chest stilled...

Adieus my darling.

RuggedMan

November 17, 2002 - May 28, 2018

cry
Though I am not fond of pets, whether cats or dogs,
nonetheless, its not fair, that cats have nine lives and dogs have just one
RIP RuggedMan

Tallesty1:
If only we could show humans, especially our partners half the love and care we show our pets,
I'm sure many broken friendships and homes would still be living happily together today.

Ishilove:
We have the capacity for even greater love
but humans have chosen to imprison themselves behind walls of selfishness, distrust, anger and hatred.
I think its Freud who said:
"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies
quite unlike people who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
"

If looks could kill with just a cold stare, like the one you gave jaymichael earlier, would have been in a body bag soon after it

Wouldnt that Bruce Lee kind of karate kick on CrazyMan be deadly

Two fleas are coming out of a bar when one asks the other
"Do we take a dog or do we walk home?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
RIP RuggedMan
Thanks. I was thinking of him this morning before logging in. sad

quite unlike people who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
"

If looks could kill with just a cold stare, like the one you gave jaymichael earlier, would have been in a body bag soon after it

You made me smile this morning. Thanks sir smiley
Re: And He Died... by jaymichael(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
RIP RuggedMan

"

Haba! I didn't do anything o. Ishilove is my friend na, I am an animal lover too myself especially k9. It just that I was once a vegetarian, I only EAT animals that eat grasses, plants and vegetables. Later I found out that it is a bias and partial caracter to love one particular set of animals so I spread the love to non vegetarian k9s. lol.
On a serious note, Ruggedman is waiting for Ishilove on the brighter side.
Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
jaymichael:
Haba! I didn't do anything o. Ishilove is my friend na, I am an animal lover too myself especially k9. It just that I was once a vegetarian, I only EAT animals that eat grasses, plants and vegetables. Later I found out that it is a bias and partial caracter to love one particular set of animals so I spread the love to non vegetarian k9s. lol.
On a serious note, Ruggedman is waiting for Ishilove on the brighter side.
smh
Re: And He Died... by okikiosibodu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hehehehe. I enjoyed reading the thread. Sleep on, gallant canine
By the way, we were expecting pix

1 Like

Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 2:00am On Apr 30, 2020
okikiosibodu:
Hehehehe. I enjoyed reading the thread. Sleep on, gallant canine
By the way, we were expecting pix
Picture of a dead dog? undecided
Re: And He Died... by Kaykay999(m): 2:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: And He Died... by okikiosibodu(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Picture of a dead dog? undecided
Ehn now.... To help our imagination as you painted it cool
Re: And He Died... by Ishilove: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Ehn now.... To help our imagination as you painted it cool
That's rather morbid, don't you think?
Re: And He Died... by firestar(f): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2020
10 years!

He was indeed aptly named.

My condolences Love, even it was 2 years ago.
Some dogs are so attuned to the families that raised them, that they pick up their personalities...

You have another pup?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Australia Woman Who Keeps 5 Crocodiles As Pets In Her Home(Photos) / My Alabai Just Littered 11 Puppies. / Kenya's Diary (Puppy Alert!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.