Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Does Paypal Work In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does Paypal Work In Nigeria? (328 Views)

Travel, Live And Work In Singapore With (2)two Years Work Visa (3.5m) / How Many Nairaland Mods Are Still Active And How Does One Become A Mod? / How Does Anesthesia Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Paypal Work In Nigeria? by Jeffosa007(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
Hello Nairalanders!
I have been trying to activate my paypal account. it all started when i was a lucky winner of an online contest with a grand prize of $150 to be paid through a paypal account, which i submitted my paypal email address to them. 3days later i receive in my email messages showing the receipt of $150 paid to my paypal account and that i should claim it now. I Clicked to claim and i was redirected to login my paypal account, i did so but couldn't found any money on it. I was later told to confirm my email address with paypal before the money can appear in my paypal account. I have confirm my email already still noting shows up.
A contribution from anyone who operates a paypal account is highly welcome here. Please help me out because the money will be lost few weeks from now without claim (28th june)... Thanks!

Pls admin, help forward to front page.. Godbless!

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Bishop Accused Of Embezzling N260m / Swiss Garde Aloe Power / Facebook Is Working A System That Can Open Closed Eyes In Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.