Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (61299 Views)

EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 11:33pm On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:
u just retarded....how can a victim even lose his or her life? When u sent a fraction of what u have?? So u actually tink yahooboy are deadly than robbers?? Ur parents must be weeping for the kind of stupid offspring they brought. Do me a favour, upload Ur pics so we Nairalanders can all see sometimes most comments try to appear sensible until u see the imbesile behind it.

Didn't I say it before that your stuvpidity was legendary? shocked Your response just proved it. Obviously you must be a yahoo boy yourself, or an accomplice of such people. Oh they sent you a fraction, because you were able to determine that fraction from their account balance or bank statements, not so? Honestly, brainless fraudsters like you and your ilk, need to be shot. If your parents know you were going to end up as a criminal, they would have aborted you. May destruction fall upon all yahoo boys, by force by fire! Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 11:34pm On May 28, 2018
Silvermoney:
. A yahoo boy is more deadly than an armed robber? Why are some of you so immensely and unbelievably stupid?
And why are some of you so hopelessly imbecilic and bereft of any logical reasoning? May destruction and death fall upon all yahoo boys, by fire!

2 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 28, 2018
My issue is the police harassment happening in Lagos and Benin. SARS has literally gone mad, arresting everyone who owns an iPhone, a nice car and laptop is automatically tagged a yahoo boy. Is this not madness? I make a lot of money from freelancing, I own a laptop and I hustle legit. So if this idiots check my email and see how I discus with clients then I'm a yahoo boy. If that's the case I won't be anywhere near Lagos and Benin anytime soon till this nonsense stops.

4 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2018
laudate:

Didn't I say it before that your stuvpidity was legendary? shocked Your response just proved it. Obviously you must be a yahoo boy yourself, or an accomplice of such people. Oh they sent you a fraction, because you were able to determine that fraction from their account balance or bank statements, not so? Honestly, brainless fraudsters like you and your ilk, need to be shot. If your parents know you were going to end up as a criminal, they would have aborted you. May destruction fall upon all yahoo boys, by force by fire! Amen.
Ur comment just prove u have been frauded...it's not our fault u were that dumb....Ur parents will even be regreting they had a frog for a son... Don't try to put the blame on others, the only karma yahooboys meet is police, don't flater urself, them go keep flexing no matter what!!! Low life punk

3 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Silvermoney: 11:41pm On May 28, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 11:41pm On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:
Ur comment just prove u have been frauded...it's not our fault u were that dumb....Ur parents will even be regreting they had a frog for a son... Don't try to put the blame on others, the only karma yahooboys meet is police, don't flater urself, them go keep flexing no matter what!!! Low life punk

I have not been defrauded, but I have seen people and close friends that fell victim to fraudsters. sad And I could only pity their condition. Yahoo boys will meet their death, sooner than later, as too many curses keep trailing them. So stop consoling yourself. May all yahoo boys die a horrible death without delay, by fire by force!

3 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:
lol u sure?? Not that I'm supporting scam but if u tink that Ur low life na something then I smh for u....if u enter gboiz palour with flat screen worth 400k ur mouth go smell....stfo crime sweat just don't get caught.
bro i don dey hngout with fraud boys since 2010, exotic cars, nice apartment, flashy girls dey were even importing girls from ivory coast and SA. those my frnds am sure has f*ckd girls from all the west african countries apart from ( NIGER republic grin). we club everyday paint accra yellow/black..ball for OSU down to legon ghana. Trust me most of those guys are broke now except few that are using backup( spiritual aka sakawa). I know like 80% sh*t about internet fraud. Around 2015 i made 10mill and my cut was N3.6mill( then in Ghana d money wont last more three months due to flexing)via scam which I can never forgive myself. When you hustle genuine money u go enjoy am well and spend wisely.

6 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2018
laudate:

I have not been defrauded, but I have seen people and close friends that fell victim to fraudsters. sad And I could only pity their condition. Yahoo boys will meet their death, sooner than later, as too many curses keep trailing them. So stop consoling yourself. May all yahoo boys die a horrible death without delay, by fire by force!
we fall victim bro fraud daily. Ur president is the worse. But Ur cowardice wouldn't let u say anything against them. Na yahooboys be Ur problem. Do me a favour, when u wake up tomorrow go meet one gboy for Ur area then tell him all u just said now.

Na there u go know say all geeboyz na ex cultist and worse of all some ready behead u instantly...iso iso, u must be a Yoruba boy
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2018
ruggedtimi:
bro i don dey hngout with fraud boys since 2010, exotic cars, nice apartment, flashy girls dey were even importing girls from ivory coast and SA. those my frnds am sure has f*ckd girls from all the west african countries apart from ( NIGER republic grin). we club everyday paint accra yellow/black..ball for OSU down to legon ghana. Trust me most of those guys are broke now except few that are using backup( spiritual aka sakawa). I know like 80% sh*t about internet fraud. Around 2015 i made 3.6mill via scam. When you hustle genuine money u go enjoy am well and spend wisely.
j no lie bru, the reason they went broke is because they no understand the game. Scam moni no dey come steady...even if u get 100m today, if u no invest u go surely go broke. The ones that have side jobs are the ones still in the game strong...3.6 u say, that's like the first money I made even after picker dupe me off 900k.but I was wise enough to school and get my education, here just be like side hustle and u know the sweet part, when u no get client time na that time then dey pay...but wetin dey supprise me is how ppl tink say na plus...if na plus then I lie amke Person connect me with that baba. So that I can just make 100billion and quit...bros that's the most stupid tin. Gee no be plus, gee is beautiful. Work. Na plus u take dey spam?? Na plus u take dey load?? Na plus u take dey top-up cc?? Ppl just dey try tune this to another Matter...I dod break person head over heels Matter infact me no get joy..I no want dey hear that plus issue..

4 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:52pm On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:
j no lie bru, the reason they went broke is because they no understand the game. Scam moni no dey come steady...even if u get 100m today, if u no invest u go surely go broke. The ones that have side jobs are the ones still in the game strong...3.6 u say, that's like the first money I made even after picker dupe me off 900k.but I was wise enough to school and get my education, here just be like side hustle and u know the sweet part, when u no get client time na that time then dey pay...but wetin dey supprise me is how ppl tink say na plus...if na plus then I lie amke Person connect me with that baba. So that I can just make 100billion and quit...bros that's the most stupid tin. Gee no be plus, gee is beautiful. Work. Na plus u take dey spam?? Na plus u take dey load?? Na plus u take dey top-up cc?? Ppl just dey try tune this to another Matter...I dod break person head over heels Matter infact me no get joy..I no want dey hear that plus issue..
plus na when u involve spiritual matter for ur hustle. Guys dey do am like mad. Especially Ghana and Togo boys. Ghana rate of gh boys higher compared to nigeria and 90% dey use juju
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Items found on the suspects include laptops, cars, mobile phones and incriminating documents that were printed from their emails.

Any Youth with a Laptop must be into Yahoo biz grin

Wait
And i dey get am this week
Am i safe grin
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:

Please o can you help me top up my GTB ATM mastercard..

1 Like

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by CEO07(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2018
freemanbubble:

na format bro
if you know you know
soft plus and hard plus dey but if the right format nor dey then plus na nonsense

but i still dey wonder why they do arrest yahoo guys

to me i don't see anything wrong with yahoo

yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans
so once maga fall
guy man go chop
and moreover yahoo guys improve the economy of Nigeria

abeg nosa give me my laptop make i bomb
men can never run out of format
if you know you know.

na only kpor-Kpor (police) we dey fear for Benin City because to them laptop na like gun.
grin
freemanbubble:

na format bro
if you know you know
soft plus and hard plus dey but if the right format nor dey then plus na nonsense

but i still dey wonder why they do arrest yahoo guys

to me i don't see anything wrong with yahoo

yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans
so once maga fall
guy man go chop
and moreover yahoo guys improve the economy of Nigeria

abeg nosa give me my laptop make i bomb
men can never run out of format
if you know you know.

na only kpor-Kpor (police) we dey fear for Benin City because to them laptop na like gun.
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2018
ruggedtimi:
plus na when u involve spiritual matter for ur hustle. Guys dey do am like mad. Especially Ghana and Togo boys. Ghana rate of gh boys higher compared to nigeria and 90% dey use juju
o boy forget, plus no be yahooboys.. even politicians and businessmen dey plus Pas yahooboys...why u Dee any rich Ibo man dey get sore for leg?? Na plus..gee na format..I get new format I invent by myself last year December, this format just dey drop me cash like mad infact day before yesterday here na 730 drop.....gee na format no be plus, no let anybody decieve u.. yes Boyz dey do plus but them still no dey chop...I dey tell Boyz leave dating, dating done hard, leave dating. To me dating na for smellooes, our own dry drop coz even client hardly believe say that kind format dey exist...if u don't ant make I show u slips I go show u, no be mouth.... forget plus na scam, boiz no dey plus, the ones wey dey plus no dey collect
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 12:05am On May 29, 2018
Silvermoney:
Jealous and miserable soul. I know your type. Maybe a yahoo boy snatched or cheapfucked your girlfriend, and since then, yahoo is worse than even genocide and mass murder in your myopic eyes.

May you be a victim of armed robbery rather than fraud. That's a prayer that will be answered, so that you would understand and know how the cookie really crumbles. If your close family member was a victim of the Offa robbers, you wouldn't be here saying this nonsense.

Silly creatures everywhere. Now don't bother to quote me because I wouldn't reply you anymore.

Oh, why are you so pained, you this yahoo boy? shocked Why does it offend you, that someone else refuses to support your criminal acts and fraudulent practices? Can you get a form and fill in your profession as 'yahoo' boy, if asked to supply details about what you do for a living? No yahoo boy can snatch any girlfriend of mine...because I do not date mindless gold diggers.

Have you seen victims of yahoo boys at the end of the day? shocked Many of them lose their lives, savings, investments, reputation and even sanity, in several cases. Others lose their jobs, businesses and families, too. Those who develop heart attacks and loose their sanity after being scammed, cannot be quantified. And you say yahoo boys are not as deadly as armed robbers, when the effect of their scams often has a ricochet effect down the line? Like I said before: "May yahoo boys die an ungodly painful death, by fire. sad And may their families become victims of the Offa robbers, and may they fall prey to kidnappers and armed robbers.

3 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by coolh3ad(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

Stop all these curse/rant oga. Use your sense. You are indirectly cursing yourself too. Do you know if any of your family members (Brothers, Cousins, Nephews, Uncles, distant relatives) are yahoo boys?. Na everybody for your family near or far you know and you don meet before....Always think before you do things Misterman.....
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 12:08am On May 29, 2018
Abudu2000:
we fall victim bro fraud daily. Ur president is the worse. But Ur cowardice wouldn't let u say anything against them. Na yahooboys be Ur problem. Do me a favour, when u wake up tomorrow go meet one gboy for Ur area then tell him all u just said now.

Na there u go know say all geeboyz na ex cultist and worse of all some ready behead u instantly...iso iso, u must be a Yoruba boy

Don't be stuvpid. undecided Was it the president that told you to get involved in yahoo fraud? All your silly threats do not matter one bit. Na God go punish all yahoo boys. And may death consume them quickly by fire! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 12:10am On May 29, 2018
coolh3ad:
Stop all these curse/rant oga. Use your sense. You are indirectly cursing yourself too. Do you know if any of your family members (Brothers, Cousins, Nephews, Uncles, distant relatives) are yahoo boys?. Na everybody for your family near or far you know and you don meet before....Always think before you do things Misterman.....

None of my family members can ever be involved in yahoo fraud. None! angry They were brought up to hate crime, with a passion! If I even hear say any of their friends are involved, na me go first report them to SARS and govt authorities. And may death seize all yahoo boys and kill them swiftly by fire!

2 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2018
OP you got it wrong
These ain't yahoo boys, they are yahoo men
angry
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by idonhammer: 12:12am On May 29, 2018
[quote author=jidamsel43 post=67969732]Is it possible to scam anybody nowadays without the use of charm, voodoo, juju , afose and other diabolic means?[Bros u be learner I swear]
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

Don't be stuvpid. undecided Was it the president that told you to get involved in yahoo fraud? All your silly threats do not matter one bit. Na God go punish all yahoo boys. And may death consume them quickly by fire! shocked
threats u say?? Oya I'd u get mind let's plan a meeting make aye behead u silly goat!!! Social media thugs when we finally meet them no mouth...go meet yahooboys for us street tell them wetin u just tell me now.. idiot, a condom could have prevented a mistake like you. Ur mom's smelly cunt come bring this black ode come life. I dey trace Ur for like this, pray I no get u, I go drop 100k down for Ur assassination.the only tin to save u na if u have never used GPS on Ur phone ever...
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by coolh3ad(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2018
Abudu2000:
o boy forget, plus no be yahooboys.. even politicians and businessmen dey plus Pas yahooboys...why u Dee any rich Ibo man dey get sore for leg?? Na plus..gee na format..I get new format I invent by myself last year December, this format just dey drop me cash like mad infact day before yesterday here na 730 drop.....gee na format no be plus, no let anybody decieve u.. yes Boyz dey do plus but them still no dey chop...I dey tell Boyz leave dating, dating done hard, leave dating. To me dating na for smellooes, our own dry drop coz even client hardly believe say that kind format dey exist...if u don't ant make I show u slips I go show u, no be mouth.... forget plus na scam, boiz no dey plus, the ones wey dey plus no dey collect

Show us the way Boss!!!!
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 12:16am On May 29, 2018
Abudu2000:
threats u say?? Oya I'd u get mind let's plan a meeting make aye behead u silly goat!!! Social media thugs when we finally meet them no mouth...go meet yahooboys for us street tell them wetin u just tell me now.. idiot, a condom could have prevented a mistake like you. Ur mom's smelly cunt come bring this black ode come life. I dey trace Ur for like this, pray I no get u, I go drop 100k down for Ur assassination.the only tin to save u na if u have never used GPS on Ur phone ever...

E pain you well well. sad You are the one that will be beheaded, assassinated and castrated, as long as you keep doing yahoo. If dem born you well, go to the nearest SARS office, and tell them you are a yahoo boy, and see if you go scot free. undecided Didn't I say you were stuvpid before? I forgot to add that you were irrational and myopic too. May yahoo boys be cursed forever, and may they die a swift, painful death by fire by force, without delay!

4 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by coolh3ad(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

None of my family members can ever be involved in yahoo fraud. None! angry They were brought up to hate crime, with a passion! If I even hear say any of their friends are involved, na me go first report them to SARS and govt authorities. And may death seize all yahoo boys and kill them swiftly by fire!

I hear you....
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 12:17am On May 29, 2018
coolh3ad:
I hear you....

Yes o, hear me very well you accomplice and defender of fraudsters!

2 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2018
coolh3ad:

Show us the way Boss!!!!
o boy like i said do research, get your game right and u go chop am. With the situation in Nigeria na gee be the only way oo , if u quit u loose, I repeat if u quit u loose..I have a regular job too but for yahoo we go die together.. how I for fit ride cclass? My job hardly pay me 30k when yahoo go just drop me 4.5m withjn hours, them dey mad...this country na scam, hunger everywhere. If u quit yahoo you loose. These idiots online na because them no sabi am, u wey sabi am come get tools u no know wetin god do for you. I have friends 65years wey get gwagon plus lexus...wetin go pay am that kind Moni Him for dey farm if not for gee. All those ppl commenting online say gee no good if u see them how them dey smell I swell u go rather die for gee

10 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by coolh3ad(m): 12:21am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

Yes o, hear me very well you accomplice and defender of fraudsters!

Lol. You had a very hectic day. You need to get some rest Bro....
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

E pain you well well. sad You are the one that will be beheaded, assassinated and castrated, as long as you keep doing yahoo. If dem born you well, go to the nearest SARS office, and tell them you are a yahoo boy, and see if you go scot free. undecided Didn't I say you were stuvpid before? I forgot to add that you were irrational and myopic too. May yahoo boys be cursed forever, and may they die a swift, painful death by fire by force, without delay!
so na SARS be Ur backup, th same SARS wey I go bribe them go come pick u wretched ass for that Ur but wey u dey stay for Ur village...no worries, j already got your IP already. .you will hear from someone very soon ...good night and enjoy Ur life while u can
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 12:22am On May 29, 2018
coolh3ad:
Lol. You had a very hectic day. You need to get some rest Bro....
So do you, defender of fraudsters and yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by coolh3ad(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2018
Abudu2000:
o boy like i said do research, get your game right and u go chop am. With the situation in Nigeria na gee be the only way oo , if u quit u loose, I repeat if u quit u loose..I have a regular job too but for yahoo we go die together.. how I for fit ride cclass? My job hardly pay me 30k when yahoo go just drop me 4.5m withjn hours, them dey mad...this country na scam, hunger everywhere. If u quit yahoo you loose. These idiots online na because them no sabi am, u wey sabi am come get tools u no know wetin god do for you. I have friends 65years wey get gwagon plus lexus...wetin go pay am that kind Moni Him for dey farm if not for gee. All those ppl commenting online say gee no good if u see them how them dey smell I swell u go rather die for gee

I go like gain small from your knowledge Boss!!. If you no mind oo...like I said, show me the way!!!
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 12:24am On May 29, 2018
Abudu2000:
so na SARS be Ur backup, th same SARS wey I go bribe them go come pick u wretched ass for that Ur but wey u dey stay for Ur village...no worries, j already got your IP already. .you will hear from someone very soon ...good night and enjoy Ur life while u can

May yahoo boys die a miserable useless death, and may evil locate them speedily, by fire by force! sad And may this curse be your own portion, as long as you continue engaging in fraud and yahoo practices. All your death threats will return to your head! Stop that rubbish of getting IP. Do you know how much ICT work, I do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by coolh3ad(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

So do you, defender of fraudsters and yahoo boys.

Have a wonderful night's rest....sweet dreamzzzZZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.