Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (61300 Views)

EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2018
This is Nigeria..
boys with laptops and cars are now endangered species...
boys no fit waka for area without the fear of SARS and efcc..
#mylyrics
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by JegaQuin: 9:02am On May 29, 2018
3 yahoo MEN grin
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by abula112(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2018
freemanbubble:

na format bro
if you know you know
soft plus and hard plus dey but if the right format nor dey then plus na nonsense

but i still dey wonder why they do arrest yahoo guys

to me i don't see anything wrong with yahoo

yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans
so once maga fall
guy man go chop
and moreover yahoo guys improve the economy of Nigeria

abeg nosa give me my laptop make i bomb
men can never run out of format
if you know you know.

na only kpor-Kpor (police) we dey fear for Benin City because to them laptop na like gun.
bro stop clearing ur conscience with yahoo improving the economy.
Do u know how many able talented are rendered useless, due to lack of improving one self. Tell me what this yahoo bois will start doing onces maga no pay again?, nothing oda than to steal(robbery, or ritual) , when they have to keep up with there syle of living, abi u dn see yahoo boi wey dn hammar b4 do normal 50k job?, lai lai dey won't, dere pride won't allow it.
Many of them are rendered academically useless, zero self improvement. Abi if dangote had gone into yahoo, do u think he will be as successful as he is now?, we all want to make money and get as rich as dangote, but we don't the patiance and sacrifice dangote had, we want the fastest route to success, which dere is nothing like dat. So tell me how it boost the economy when someone who has the potential to contribute to national development is rendered useless, and may turn out to do more harm(ritual, robbery, e.t.c)

1 Like

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by wink2015(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2018
Efe said YAHOO BOYS BRINGS MONEY TO THE ECONOMY

While Politicians steal and take money out of the economy. which is justified?

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by livinbygrace: 9:55am On May 29, 2018
abula112:

bro stop clearing ur conscience with yahoo improving the economy.
Do u know how many able talented are rendered useless, due to lack of improving one self. Tell me what this yahoo bois will start doing onces maga no pay again?, nothing oda than to steal(robbery, or ritual) , when they have to keep up with there syle of living, abi u dn see yahoo boi wey dn hammar b4 do normal 50k job?, lai lai dey won't, dere pride won't allow it.
Many of them are rendered academically useless, zero self improvement. Abi if dangote had gone into yahoo, do u think he will be as successful as he is now?, we all want to make money and get as rich as dangote, but we don't the patiance and sacrifice dangote had, we want the fastest route to success, which dere is nothing like dat. So tell me how it boost the economy when someone who has the potential to contribute to national development is rendered useless, and may turn out to do more harm(ritual, robbery, e.t.c)

Forget this your epistle,it makes no sense.Go and read about how Dangote started business in 1970s.He comes from DANTATA family(very rich) and he was given 500,000 naira to starts business in the 70s.I hope you can do the evaluation of that amount nowadays?Most of all your leaders have been involved in one scams or the other in the past.Yahoo is bad accepted. but most of you spewing this trash is due to hatred,jealousy and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by ba7man(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2018
Monday Mayaki. Badt guy since way back in secondary school.

Guy dey control sex trade for junior students since Jss2.
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by abula112(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
livinbygrace:

Forget this your epistle,it makes no sense.Go and read about how Dangote started business in 1970s.He comes from DANTATA family(very rich) and he was given 500,000 naira to starts business in the 70s.I hope you can do the evaluation of that amount nowadays?Most of all your leaders have been involved in one scams or the other in the past.Yahoo is bad accepted. but most of you spewing this trash is due to hatred,jealousy and frustration.
hatred, jealousy, frustration ke? Oga o. Keep promoting this and come back to make testimonies.
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2018
abula112:

hatred, jealousy, frustration ke? Oga o. Keep promoting this and come back to make testimonies.

Of course I hate them but " jealousy" Baba how can i be jealous of a bunch of lousy uncultured beasts who eat human shit with bread and cant even construct a simple sentence in english, have unprotected sex with 4 or 5 hoes in a day and drive cars like certified goats Nigger please! What i feel for them is raw pity!

1 Like

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by greatefa1011(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2018
Bamidey:
Enough of this already, its getting boring and stale.
A Seminary was attacked in Taraba what are we doing about it? All we are doing here is trying to know how many Yahoo boiz them don arrest.
USA remain number one in cyber crime and how many times have you seen them tryna rubbish their citizens? Yes, cyber crime ain't the best way out but I'm still waiting on this fvcking failed government to introduced something better. grin
Even US, wey get better system boiz don keep them on top let alone Naija wey nothing dey work. Make we leave story abeg.

I tire Jare.This EFCC soldiers can't them go and harass HERDMEN for Nigerian to be peaceful Cos na only them know how to arrest from my observations
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Donsammi(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2018
Bamidey:
Even guys wey no dey do yahoo yahoo dey live for fear nowadays. See the embarrassment them dey cause for Benin, Lagos nko?, just this last week few boys was arrested at Orange Room Owerri, if you get laptop better know as you go dey carry dey receipt around, better don't have no international number chatting with you on whatsapp, no necklace, don't drive even if you are legit hustler. Fvck it, Nigeria is fvcked in the ass, failed government.

hahaha
owerri sars don too much.
they all migrated from pH oo

If they see young boys for taxi
they go stop the taxi
bring em down
search and try find one accusation to take chop boys.
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by gflames89(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2018
Men I know all these guys.... They always play football every Sunday at channels TV field...
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
makavel7:
No mind the idiots. They are all a bunch of very lousy and rude thugs. I and an elderly friend were invited by the owner of a club to come chill with him one Thursday, as we all sat at a Henessy branded table, a group of yahoo boys came into the club and strayed into the vip, some minutes later one of them came out and went straight to the club manager and slammed 100k on his hands that they need the henessy table we were seating on that he should evacuate all the men on Henessy table. When the manager told the club owner he was so furious that he threw those rude squirrels out of his club. Every yahoo boy thats being hunted down today deserves the extortion from SARS and EFCC. You can not have them as fellow tenants and have peace. Some of them that cant even write down their names came to lodge at a hotel close to my house and payed for 6 months but after 2 weeks the owner of the hotel had to go and call SARS to come and throw them all out of his hotel cause the animals wey using his very expensive duvets to put out lights of cigarettes and igbo they were smoking. The poor man spent a whole lot of money buying new sets.

Thank you! May you live long! shocked I am stunned to even see some clowns defending these useless yahoo boys and their lousy lifestyles, on this thread. If you have ever met or had cause to treat victims swindled by those yahoo boys, you would hate their antics with a passion. A lot of their victims end up going mentally insane, or wind up suffering a heart attack, that kills them off slowly. Armed robbers rob people with guns, but yahoo boys rob people using their phones, laptops and fake documents as a weapon! undecided
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:34pm On May 29, 2018
Donutcracker:
As much as I won't be in support of hacking and other related internet scams I don't know why these kids are just so plain stupid, so an armed robber who's ready to kill you at gun point, snatch your properties is better than a folk trying to defraud you online See this kind myopic and idiotic reasoning. Be like say them don dey scam you tey tey and if that's it, i'm not surprised cos from everything you write, your damn stupid asshole and as per your wish, may you fall victim of deadly arm robbery(I no pray make them kill you tho, you mustn't die with this utter stupidity) If you jam correct theif face to face you go know say robbery no be better thing. Slowpoke
mbecile full nairaland I swear.

Yes, the chief imbe'cile on NL is no one else, but you! shocked I have said it before, that the kind of response that a person gives on this forum, shows whether he is an agent of darkness or a force for good. Now we know which side you belong.

I have NOT been scammed, but I have had cause to treat and counsel victims of yahoo boys. undecided Some victims lose their sanity instantly, upon the discovery that they have lost their life savings, assets and investments to yahoo boys, while others suffer heart attacks that can kill them or leave them paralysed for life. Not only that, their victims lose their reputation, their families, jobs and businesses as in many cases, nothing can never make up for their loss. sad

Do not even talk about the individuals that these yahoo boys use to do charms or sacrifices, for their yahoo plus scams. That is another long story, as such victims die in instalments.

Armed robbers rob people with guns and weapons, but yahoo boys defraud or rob people using their lies, phones, laptops and fake documents as a weapon. All of them are bad! May the fire of God exact swift vengeance on all their heads! You can continue supporting those lousy yahoo boys. May you partake in their punishments, too. When Karma comes calling with its' card of retribution, may she locate your house first when it is time to dish out evil recompense..... afterall, Karma is a bit'ch!

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:36pm On May 29, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
may God kill you.
Why are you afraid? Is your conscience judging you, or did I call your name? You just proved that you are a yahoo boy. May God kill, destroy and crush all yahoo boys, without mercy. Amen!
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
livinbygrace:
This is staled and boring already.Everybody is into yahoo these days even your president scammed us .All governments parastatals are scamming us either directly or indirect.Nothing is working .Paying Nepa huge sum of money every month and still no light .,no basic amenities ,in fact life is meaning less and useless in Nigeria and you say make boys no do yahoo?Usa that's even more developed than Nigeria has the highest number internet scammers.Even there is latest scam among telecommunications companies ,called cash for data(indirectly stealing your data and resell to another without your consent)?Do you know how many families depends on these boys for survival here in Nigeria where many people are living in abject penury?Hardship is everywhere ,many people are complaining.
Most night businesses are folding up and very soon the so called entertainment business will surely be affected.Why do you think most artistes indirectly support some of these boys?Well time will tell!

Your excuses to defend yahoo activities, and efforts to cover up yahoo boys evil antics have been noted. sad Those who give excuses for crime are just as bad, as those criminals themselves. undecided Obviously, you are a yahoo boy and trying to whitewash their activities. Continue with your excuses. When Karma comes calling for the head of yahoo boys, and evil is visited upon them, may you partake in it for defending them, and trying to make excuses for their activities. So because families depend on the yahoo boys for survival, does that mean their activities are okay? Or what da heck is that rawbbish? What about the families of their victims who lost everything they had and could not survive, due to the scams done by those yahoo boys? Are you normal at all?

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:52pm On May 29, 2018
Humblega:
it is sickening seeing this kind of epistle.

To justify yahoo, scammers must drag failed govt with it.
So bcs Govt is not doing well u guys such b given a warn hug.....

Internet scammers are in d same level as arm robbers......both kill

I no know say you sef don see am! shocked Imagine the effrontery of these rascals trying to justify the nefarious activities of yahoo boys. angry It just tells you that many of them are lost their senses! A bad govt can be voted out, but a yahoo boy's victim that has suffered a heart attack and probably lost his life, after discovering he has been scammed, can such a person return back from the dead?
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:55pm On May 29, 2018
seunlayi:
they know the obvious but they won't. It is certainly if they interrogate 10 politicians, 9 must be have Good evidence to go to jail but they preffer the rich young guys.
I pity the person who gave birth to a rascal like you, that is now defending the criminality of yahoo boys, by labelling them as "rich young men." How did they get their so-called riches? May they perish by fire, by force!
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Misternas89(m): 5:35am On May 30, 2018
Abudu2000:
o boy forget, plus no be yahooboys.. even politicians and businessmen dey plus Pas yahooboys...why u Dee any rich Ibo man dey get sore for leg?? Na plus..gee na format..I get new format I invent by myself last year December, this format just dey drop me cash like mad infact day before yesterday here na 730 drop.....gee na format no be plus, no let anybody decieve u.. yes Boyz dey do plus but them still no dey chop...I dey tell Boyz leave dating, dating done hard, leave dating. To me dating na for smellooes, our own dry drop coz even client hardly believe say that kind format dey exist...if u don't ant make I show u slips I go show u, no be mouth.... forget plus na scam, boiz no dey plus, the ones wey dey plus no dey collect
Hi bro, I sent a message to ur email. Kindly reply please.
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by seunlayi(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2018
laudate:

I pity the person who gave birth to a rascal like you, that is now defending the criminality of yahoo boys, by labelling them as "rich young men." How did they get their so-called riches? May they perish by fire, by force!

Why use this sentence at me?
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by mediclife1987(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2018
jidamsel43:
Is it possible to scam anybody nowadays without the use of charm, voodoo, juju , afose and other diabolic means?

Me wey dey try to even link up with person wey go teach me this yahoo of a tin sef, na hin these fools dey allow make dem catch them anyhow...mtchew

Na who go come remain to teach hungry and upcoming minds like us if them catch all of una finish?
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Professorcplus(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2018
jidamsel43:
Is it possible to scam anybody nowadays without the use of charm, voodoo, juju , afose and other diabolic means?

It will be based on luck and the pay will be probably chicken change that will only come once in a while. If you want consistency big money go for MoneyRitual aka y@hoo+. Abeg Don't ask me how I knsmileyw

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:52am On May 31, 2018
wink2015:
Efe said YAHOO BOYS BRINGS MONEY TO THE ECONOMY

While Politicians steal and take money out of the economy. which is justified?

You are taking Efe serious? shocked That same rascal called Efe wey no get sense? The guy no sabi anything! If not for BBNaija, e go get mouth to talk? What was he before BBNaija?
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 1:39pm On May 31, 2018
bro
link me up bro
Abudu2000:
o boy forget, plus no be yahooboys.. even politicians and businessmen dey plus Pas yahooboys...why u Dee any rich Ibo man dey get sore for leg?? Na plus..gee na format..I get new format I invent by myself last year December, this format just dey drop me cash like mad infact day before yesterday here na 730 drop.....gee na format no be plus, no let anybody decieve u.. yes Boyz dey do plus but them still no dey chop...I dey tell Boyz leave dating, dating done hard, leave dating. To me dating na for smellooes, our own dry drop coz even client hardly believe say that kind format dey exist...if u don't ant make I show u slips I go show u, no be mouth.... forget plus na scam, boiz no dey plus, the ones wey dey plus no dey collect
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 1:41pm On May 31, 2018
abegi
he go dey buy bend dowm select duvet
lightning fire u thr
laudate:

Thank you! May you live long! shocked I am stunned to even see some clowns defending these useless yahoo boys and their lousy lifestyles, on this thread. If you have ever met or had cause to treat victims swindled by those yahoo boys, you would hate their antics with a passion. A lot of their victims end up going mentally insane, or wind up suffering a heart attack, that kills them off slowly. Armed robbers rob people with guns, but yahoo boys rob people using their phones, laptops and fake documents as a weapon! undecided
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 3:17pm On May 31, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
abegi
lightning fire u thr

Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
abegi
lightning fire u thr

Oboy nobody dey follow you argue, today na thursday ladies night abeg enter the club nearest to you and order for Ace coffin.
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by p3kdudu(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by blackboifab: 5:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Abudu2000:
.bros me dey find Hk for ghto learn work if you fit link me i for the very grateful
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by blackboifab: 5:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Abudu2000:
.bros me dey find Hk for Gh to learn work if you fit link me i for the very grateful
Re: Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos by Cravemore: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Abudu2000:
o boy like i said do research, get your game right and u go chop am. With the situation in Nigeria na gee be the only way oo , if u quit u loose, I repeat if u quit u loose..I have a regular job too but for yahoo we go die together.. how I for fit ride cclass? My job hardly pay me 30k when yahoo go just drop me 4.5m withjn hours, them dey mad...this country na scam, hunger everywhere. If u quit yahoo you loose. These idiots online na because them no sabi am, u wey sabi am come get tools u no know wetin god do for you. I have friends 65years wey get gwagon plus lexus...wetin go pay am that kind Moni Him for dey farm if not for gee. All those ppl commenting online say gee no good if u see them how them dey smell I swell u go rather die for gee
chief. What's d way?

E nor bad if we relate oh. Mega!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.