Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why I Dropped Out Of UNILAG, Became A Bus Driver - Small Doctor(olukiesyblog) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dropped Out Of UNILAG, Became A Bus Driver - Small Doctor(olukiesyblog) (357 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dropped Out Of UNILAG, Became A Bus Driver - Small Doctor(olukiesyblog) by olukiesy(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2018
Temitope Adekunle, known as Little Doctor has narrated how he rose to stardom.
Small doctor speaking on Rubbin Minds, the Channels TV show said he dropped out of UNILAG because he had no time and money to concentrate on his studies as he was hustling to make money as a bus conductor.
"I had recorded my first single, I had been gaining airplay in my hood back then. Agege, Ogba, all those places.
"But person no fit just stand dey call me for demo.
"Those times if you're opportuned to be on stage you go beg with the fact that they've been playing the song all the while. So I just needed to have some other things to keep the ball going.
"Despite my early successes by going to school in my neighborhood, I had to make a living, detailing his regular bus routes in Lagos.
"I was a conductor for years, almost a decade, From Agege to Ike, Ike to Maryland, Maryland to Yaba.
"I shuttled that place for like three to four years. I moved to Oshodi to Mushin under bridge. So it was from Oshodi to Mushin, Mushin to Oshodi I spent like six to seven years.
"I decided to go to school (UNILAG) during that time but had carryovers and could not concentrate due to...

Continue reading via https://www.olukiesyblog.tk/2018/05/why-i-dropped-out-of-unilag-became-bus.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Narrates How a policeman Called Him An Armed Robber / Photos As Kim Kardashian Meets President Trump / Afro Beat Singer Davido First Child Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.