Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her (4255 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much (2) (3) (4)

Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2018
I feel sad wen I see DAT husband kill wife or wife kill husband in marrage domestic voilent is bad and make marrage brake up but sometimes is neccessary to beat ur woman cos it dosnt mean u dont love her it mean u do but is only to train her. Women act like babies and dey need strong hand and force so dey do wat will let ur relationship grow I Neva said to beat to injured her but just a diciplines for her to become a true woman
1. Is a love beat. Did u knows most women hate a weak man but liek a strong man who can attack her and teach her wats right. Dey first get mad at u but dey later forgive u before DAT u as a guy must play ur part buy her gift to say sorry and enjoy her in rooms

2. It make relationship stronger did u know u become a stronger person wen u face pains u understanding each other beta. My nebo both old married for 42yrs I rember wen am growing up dey fight a lot did u know if u see dem now dey act as 16years in love even when then he beat her a lot they have learn a lot and now love each other. D storm is over. D woman said her husband has not beat her for 20yrs cos d bad things she stop doing and d man stop being voilent
3 I was dating a girl ibo girl for 2years sweet and beautiful but I hate 2tins about her her dressing and DAT when am around she speak her language. I warn her twice she Neva listen d last time I dicipline her. Did u know she got mad at me we Neva talk for 2 weeks until I beg her took her to eatry and shopping. After she promise neva to do DAT for 2year I Neva beat her
In love dere will always be fight but I feel sad wen Apple divorce cos they are coward DAT refuse to use their brain and fight for their love. If I dont give u money it dont mean I dont love u if I dont sex u it dont mean I dont love u u can dicipline Jr woman so she act right and u enjoyed her

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by PharmaGirl(f): 9:54pm On May 28, 2018
Are you trolling or something?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2018
fluxbush joy1706 boyooosa pojomojo frankraj biafrabushboy ifakiland madgoat lefulefu ifakiland sarrki autojosh tonyebarcanista cococandy ishilove cerowo rukkydelta rosalieene trustyshoess iamj sinaj pweetiedee lionessza amarabae dollyjoy safarigirl lalas247 jigba tsom
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2018
PharmaGirl:

Are you trolling or something?
try understand dear am not a Hippocrates is a reality pole dont want to face ubunja uduj mhisbliss ikombe skarlett toks2008 vizkiz makydebbie highqueen draei xinzu kimbra cutehector ishilove attackgat xhosanostra madridguy
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
eyinjuege dangotesmummy blank oyindidi rosieluv sinaj ayamconfidence jayceon dicedpineapple chommieblack geekybabe sleekyshuga laveda berlyn1 tosyne2much refiner lilyqueeny
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 28, 2018

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by aljharem(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
jakandeola:
I feel sad wen I see DAT husband kill wife or wife kill husband in marrage domestic voilent is bad and make marrage brake up but sometimes is neccessary to beat ur woman cos it dosnt mean u dont love her it mean u do but is only to train her. Women act like babies and dey need strong hand and force so dey do wat will let ur relationship grow I Neva said to beat to injured her but just a diciplines for her to become a true woman
1. Is a love beat. Did u knows most women hate a weak man but liek a strong man who can attack her and teach her wats right. Dey first get mad at u but dey later forgive u before DAT u as a guy must play ur part buy her gift to say sorry and enjoy her in rooms

2. It make relationship stronger did u know u become a stronger person wen u face pains u understanding each other beta. My nebo both old married for 42yrs I rember wen am growing up dey fight a lot did u know if u see dem now dey act as 16years in love even when then he beat her a lot they have learn a lot and now love each other. D storm is over. D woman said her husband has not beat her for 20yrs cos d bad things she stop doing and d man stop being voilent
3 I was dating a girl ibo girl for 2years sweet and beautiful but I hate 2tins about her her dressing and DAT when am around she speak her language. I warn her twice she Neva listen d last time I dicipline her. Did u know she got mad at me we Neva talk for 2 weeks until I beg her took her to eatry and shopping. After she promise neva to do DAT for 2year I Neva beat her
In love dere will always be fight but I feel sad wen Apple divorce cos they are coward DAT refuse to use their brain and fight for their love. If I dont give u money it dont mean I dont love u if I dont sex u it dont mean I dont love u u can dicipline Jr woman so she act right and u enjoyed her
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dfunny but true for some women. Most women will not like to be beaten to do the right thing
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2018

Wetin dey make me laugh be say the op just dey gbagaun with serious confidence.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by Anigreat: 10:31pm On May 28, 2018

Nonsensical nonsense

Your dad must have dealt seriously with your mum.

If you grow up with this kind of mindset I'm afraid, you'll kill someday.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by donstan18: 10:33pm On May 28, 2018
Who be this English professor?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by elgramz: 10:41pm On May 28, 2018
Why would you beat up a woman you say you love?

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
Go and beat your fellow man, the only time you should beat a woman is while having sex. Hit it till she taps out

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2018
aljharem:
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dfunny but true for some women. Most women will not like to be beaten to do the right thing
God bless u bro
donstan18 cutehector u gat a brain use it
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
elgramz:
Why would you beat up a woman you say you love?
wen u read also try to understand dont rush to comment
DonPiiko:
Go and beat your fellow man, the only time you should beat a woman is while having sex. Hit it till she taps out
am I gay to b with a man
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:

Nonsensical nonsense

Your dad must have dealt seriously with your mum.

If you grow up with this kind of mindset I'm afraid, you'll kill someday.
yet dey marry for 44yrs

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2018
sassyangel1 hibiscus76 ahnie tallesty1 truckpusher dyt subtlemee ireneony highered ladyf evablazin jayceon sleekhoyeen jodha mariinee mimzyy lsofdk drinklimca edimolu
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by ahnie: 11:33pm On May 28, 2018
jakandeola:
sassyangel1 hibiscus76 ahnie tallesty1 truckpusher dyt subtlemee ireneony highered ladyf evablazin jayceon sleekhoyeen jodha mariinee mimzyy lsofdk drinklimca edimolu
you called sir!here I'm...send me!

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by Nobody: 1:13am On May 29, 2018
jakandeola:

You're a useless person

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by sisisioge: 2:48am On May 29, 2018
Arindin!

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by fluxbush(f): 3:53am On May 29, 2018
jakandeola:
fluxbush joy1706 boyooosa pojomojo frankraj biafrabushboy ifakiland madgoat lefulefu ifakiland sarrki autojosh tonyebarcanista cococandy ishilove cerowo rukkydelta rosalieene trustyshoess iamj sinaj pweetiedee lionessza amarabae dollyjoy safarigirl lalas247 jigba tsom
I ve told you several times to stop mentioning me in your wack threads. angry angry

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by ubunja(m): 5:11am On May 29, 2018
stop tagging the whole of Romanceland to give your weak ass post views

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by nnamdibig(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2018
jakandeola:

You actually beat your girlfriend because she speaks her language in your presence

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by CAPSLOCKED: 7:24am On May 29, 2018
jakandeola:

In love dere will always be fight but I feel sad wen Apple divorce cos they are coward DAT refuse to use their brain and fight for their love.

THIS MAN IS CLEARLY A DERANGED FELLOW. undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by Tallesty1(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2018
jakandeola:
How you wan take beat person wey you love bro? It is never right to beat a woman except on a situation where your life is threatened (self defence) or if the woman is a bully.

Do you know that a slap can kill a person? What if she dies while being disciplined?

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by Boyooosa(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2018
Pls seun, how do I block abular wetin wetin and jakandeola for unsubscribed mentions? Thanks.

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by bukatyne(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2018
It seems humans never understand cause and effect.

It is easy to say the OP is deranged yet most people would advice wives to 'endure' abusive husbands/ensure that they stop doing what aggravates the husband.

A product of such home has advised us on how his parents' and others marriage worked out yet we are insulting him.

What do we really want? Or we forget that for every woman we tel to endure, you are only reinforcing to her kids that it is ok?

Again, we are yet to understand that length of marriage is not = healthiness of marriage

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by BianoJay(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2018
bukatyne:
It seems humans never understand cause and effect.

It is easy to say the OP is deranged yet most people would advice wives to 'endure' abusive husbands/ensure that they stop doing what aggravates the husband.

A product of such home has advised us on how his parents' and others marriage worked out yet we are insulting him.

What do we really want? Or we forget that for every woman we tel to endure, you are only reinforcing to her kids that it is ok?

Again, we are yet to understand that length of marriage is not = healthiness of marriage

Sometimes wife beating or even hitting a lady is something that people learn while growing up, especially people who come from dysfunctional and violent homes.

To me, it's very inhumane for a man to resort to beating his own wife as a corrective measure or as punishment. Common, what does that even say of the man?

A man who 'really' respect and adore his mum and sisters, can never hit them, and would hardly hit any lady, talk more of his wife.

I have always had this advice for ladies: before you marry a guy, please check the quality of his relationship with his mum, sisters, and especially how he treats strangers. This may not make sense, but these are indicators...

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by Evacroft: 9:48pm On May 29, 2018
This one na jakandeola olunloyo. Did u sniff beer,or these is just ur normal sef.

Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 2:19am On May 30, 2018
Earthbound:

You're a useless person
will u shut ur mouth if i tell u bad word u will hate ursef
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 2:20am On May 30, 2018
sisisioge:
Arindin!
may god purnish u for dat word are we mate
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 2:22am On May 30, 2018
fluxbush:
I ve told you several times to stop mentioning me in your wack threads. angry angry
baby dont say dat u can learn from it der sometins
Re: Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her by jakandeola(m): 2:24am On May 30, 2018
nnamdibig:

You actually beat your girlfriend because she speaks her language in your presence
i neva beat her cos she speak ibo but i knows her friends hate me so dey use ibo to always talk rubbish abt me

Matrilineal Societies In Africa / My Little Girl And Her Crush / Help!!! My Husband Lost His Job And Our Family's Luxury Life Is About To Crumble

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60