Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (59059 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Automotive1(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2018

27 year old N'golo Kante moved to Chelsea after helping Leicester win the title in 2015-16 season. He won his second Premier League crown the following season under Antonio Conte.

His amazing performances and ability to be everywhere on the pitch made some to joke that 70% of the earth is covered by water and the rest by N'Golo Kante.

But despite having one of the biggest engines on the pitch and earning £110,000(N53m naira) a week ,he drives just a modest car.

Kante bought a second-hand Mini Cooper S (brand new cost £20,000 or N9.6m naira) when he was at Leicester City in 2015 after being forced to buy a car when he first moved to England.

Kante said: “I’ve never been someone who loves a car and when I was young I didn’t have the ambition of a car or something like that.”

“But my Mini, for the beginning, was good to learn to drive on the left. I got it in Leicester and I still have it now. But it’s good.”

After crashing his beloved Mini on his way to play in the Chelsea's goalless draw with Arsenal in the Carabao Cup, he turned up for training in the very same car despite earning a weekly wage enough to buy 5 brand new Mini Coopers every week.

The front-left wheel arch remained damaged while the mirror was reattached with a tape.

The fact that his teammates and other footballers boasts of multi-million dollars luxury makes like the Rolls Royce's, Bugatti's, Mercedes Benz's, Lamborghini's and Ferrari's in their garages doesn't seem to disturb him.

N'golo Kante has no plans to upgrade his Mini Cooper to a super car. He remained humble on the pitch and in real life.

What do you think of his ride?

https://autojosh.com/chelseas-n53m-a-week-ngolo-kante-drives-a-n9-6m-mini-cooper-s/

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2018
This is serious. He was forced to buy a car shocked

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by CoolFreeday(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
Hahahahahahaha, can't stop laughing...

14 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 28, 2018
Black guy with a white sense. If na my people, they'll be forming fresh dude spend the money.

251 Likes 13 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by decatalyst(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
PurplePatch:
Black guy with a white sense. If na my people, they'll be forming fresh dude spend the money.

So, you mean the white guys that buys Rolls Royce, Bugatti, Mercedes Benz, Lamborghinis and Ferraris get 'black sense' shey?

Kai!

322 Likes 17 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Aldebaran(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2018
I'm impressed grin

While Karim Benzema drives N975m Bugatti Chiron grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4527082/karim-benzema-flaunts-n975m-bugatti

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Kamelot77(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2018
Ngolo kante

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by adto(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2018
The guy get igbo blood in him

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by ybalogs(m): 5:29am On May 29, 2018
Quite lovely but I'd like to know whatbje does with his earnings. I expect him to have charitable orgs which he funds constantly or could it be his wife is the one doing the spendings?

13 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Cladez(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
Maybe he grow from poor home and understands the value of money gotten from hardwork

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by inoki247: 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
some pipul wjll start calcultin now nd b advising aw e shuld spend iz moni. dos e giv to charity lik say na charity dey epp him take injury. wen salah geh injury y charity spirit no epp him. or wen cRonaldo couldn't perform well for some time y didnt charity spirit epp him. we are liable to spend our moni d way we want. leave d Vanity for God to decide...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by trapQ: 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
Meanwhile if it was a Nigerian broke ass artist...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
Sensible human being

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Jamaticulus(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
Ngolochukwuogbolor Kante

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Greenbuoy(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
Why this guy like toh dey groove like this?!

He dey dance one-corner for up there and he still dey shaku-shaku for here

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
Since Leicester days, humble guy.

6 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by bammy00(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
Kante's grand children would meet money. Staying humble despite all the money is not an easy thing at all.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
My kind of guy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by CallofDuty(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
His village people are very strong.. grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Spectraz: 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
Hmmm.

Human beings Dy ooo. See this one, they are forcing him to buy a car.

Meanwhile, read...

Pained Egyptians narrates What Will Happen to Segio Ramos if He Steps Into Egypt?

https://www.mirrorsng.com/think-will-happen-segio-ramos-steps-egypt/
Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Mutemenot(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
use your money well bro. dont be like some.of my naija footballer who retired to their villages cos of extravagant life

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Hyinkar97(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
There’s nothing like black man with white sense abeg. We have white people that lives flamouyantly undecided

One thing I’ve come to know is that life doesn’t come with a manual, so you can live it anyhow you wish. In the end, no one is free from the claws of death

9 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by bettercreature(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
madridguy:
This is serious. He was forced to buy a car shocked
They all have that car i dont know what they are doing with it.Even those in italy and Spain
Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by ChristineC: 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
What's wrong with his choice of car? He's a smallish guy so he goes for a smallish car.

Makes perfect sense to me grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by lexyman(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2018
he must have something he spends his money on ...if he doesn't crave for cars ... there must be one special thing shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by babyfaceafrica: 4:44pm On May 29, 2018
So we should fry beans
Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by henrinity(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2018
Then there is something he lavishes money on, humans have one or two material weaknesses
Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by divinespark: 4:45pm On May 29, 2018
I hope he is intelligent enough to invest his money so that he will not be broke after retirement. Are you willing to be making millions of naira via export business? Click on the first link on my signature.

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by modernWays: 4:46pm On May 29, 2018
Looking at Ngolo Kante, he look like those brothers who only works for their slay girls wives to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S by Richmind0147: 4:46pm On May 29, 2018
Igbo man of the highest order

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance / Nigeria Vs Burundi: WAFCON 2022 (4 -0) On 10th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.