Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands (1656 Views)

NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Turay4: 10:49pm On May 28, 2018
JOHESU disclosed this at a peaceable rally organised by its nationwide body in Abuja, saying it might not be deterred by the courtroom’s injunction compelling its members to return to work.

Mr Josiah Biobelemoye, National Chairman of the union mentioned the rally was geared toward updating

click here for more: http://medfort.com.ng/no-going-back-on-strike-until-fg-meets-our-demands-johesu/

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by obi4eze(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2018
angry
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by MrBigiman: 11:15pm On May 28, 2018
Good luck to him as he looses his employment.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Jman06(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2018
Good!!!

The government should be responsible enough to implement an agreement it willingly entered with JOHESU.

6 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by TempoJames(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2018
Amorphpus idiots get ready to be sacked!

1 Like

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Nobody: 3:36am On May 29, 2018
MrBigiman:
Good luck to him as he looses his employment.

Naso...... just the way ASUU members lost their jobs after many months of strike ?
they are actually playing into Johesu hands, it is a pre-planned and orchestrated move that johesu has long plotted.
Johesu are ready to strike for up to 6 months and mind u election is just around the corner, so it's perfect timing if u know, u know!
and mind u it's " loses" and not "looses"....wonder the school u finished from... smh

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Nobody: 3:38am On May 29, 2018
TempoJames:
Amorphpus idiots get ready to be sacked!

lol.... sack threats doesn't move any union again, especially one that is made up of professionals.

and it's "amorphous" and not "amorphpus".....well u didn't do standard organic chemistry, so how will u ever get the spelling right, not to mention the meaning of the word.... smh

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by WesleyPepper: 5:38am On May 29, 2018
veeklin:

lol.... sack threats doesn't move any union again, especially one that is made up of professionals.

and it's "amorphous" and not "amorphpus".....well u didn't do standard organic chemistry, so how will u ever get the spelling right, not to mention the meaning of the word.... smh
Keep wailing from thread to thread. The pain is palpable grin cheesy.

You folks will be replaced and the heaven won't fall.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Nobody: 5:43am On May 29, 2018
WesleyPepper:

l forgot it is dry joke Tuesday.....
u better wake up and smell the coffee.
most didn't believe the strike will last these long.
it took them by surprise.
it will soon surprise u.
please quote me by Friday or Monday when u see the extent of ur mass failure... if not I will quote u, to remind u.

7 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Nobody: 5:46am On May 29, 2018
WesleyPepper:

a robot has been spotted.....

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Jayloy: 6:16am On May 29, 2018
V
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by WesleyPepper: 6:25am On May 29, 2018
veeklin:

a robot has been spotted...... a lazy Nigerian youth, that keeps posting the same message from post to post.... and u are still laughing on top of ur stupidity... smh
See this asshole. The simpleton is in pains. He had to quote the same post twice.
Hunger would reset your brain very soon grin.
Useless set of people !!
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Jayloy: 6:52am On May 29, 2018
Contunu
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by phase1: 7:30am On May 29, 2018
WesleyPepper:

See this asshole. The simpleton is in pains. He had to quote the same post twice.
Hunger would reset your brain very soon grin.
Useless set of people !!

Hunger? Do you know how much private pharmacies and diagnostic laboratories owned by Johesu members make in a day? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by chucs: 8:19am On May 29, 2018
We are behind you sir. Justice is never served on a platter of gold. We must fight for posterity sake. Enough of the injustice.

6 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by ultron12345: 8:41am On May 29, 2018
If they don't resume, FG should sack them all and request that they bring back all the hospital keys they took. Put up vacancy adverts and they'll be replaced in no time.

Or better still, share johesu salary amongst doctors and see the wonders they can do. It will even be a cheaper option, even if it's 70% of johesu salary. For example, if johesu salary is supposed to be N10m, tell the doctors to do their work and this N10M will be shared amongst them. The hospital will run at 150%.
Pathologists will takeover the lab.
200/300l medical students will takeover nurses.
100l medical students will takeover the pharmacists. (even wassce holder can takeover).
If traditional practitioners are doing physiotherapist work, then doctors can do it as well.
Aboki is already doing optometrist work.
Cleaners and gatemen can be employed on contract. Even patient relatives will be glad to volunteer
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by sogodihno: 9:07am On May 29, 2018
it's getting more interesting, one thing am sure of is: JOHESU won't lose in the end

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Thanks18(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2018
ultron12345:
If they don't resume, FG should sack them all and request that they bring back all the hospital keys they took. Put up vacancy adverts and they'll be replaced in no time.

Or better still, share johesu salary amongst doctors and see the wonders they can do. It will even be a cheaper option, even if it's 70% of johesu salary. For example, if johesu salary is supposed to be N10m, tell the doctors to do their work and this N10M will be shared amongst them. The hospital will run at 150%.
Pathologists will takeover the lab.
200/300l medical students will takeover nurses.
100l medical students will takeover the pharmacists. (even wassce holder can takeover).
If traditional practitioners are doing physiotherapist work, then doctors can do it as well.
Aboki is already doing optometrist work.
Cleaners and gatemen can be employed on contract. Even patient relatives will be glad to volunteer

Bros, It is obvious you are dreaming in the day induced by stress and frustration following JOHESU strike action, wake up now I beg. Rather if you must dream, I urge you instead to dream in the night so that you will perceive reality better.In the recent history of health sector, this is a complete lockdown. like one US President once said, when injustice becomes a law and modus operandi, resistance and civil disobedience become the order of the day. Current crop of JOHESU are saying enough is enough to the injustice and rot in the NMA led health sector which is among the worst in the globe.

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by ultron12345: 9:13am On May 29, 2018
Thanks18:

Bros, It is obvious you are dreaming in the day induced by stress and frustration following JOHESU strike action, wake up now I beg. Rather if you must dream, I urge you instead to dream in the night so that you will perceive reality better.In the recent history of health sector, this is a complete lockdown. like one US President once said, when injustice becomes a law and modus operandi, resistance and civil disobedience become the order of the day. Current crop of JOHESU are saying enough is enough to the injustice and rot in the NMA led health sector which is among the worst in the globe.

Injustice can never prevail over justice and the injustice that johesu represents will never prevail against the justice that NMA, FG and Nigerians in general represent.
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by sogodihno: 9:36am On May 29, 2018
ultron12345:

Injustice can never prevail over justice and the injustice that johesu represents will never prevail against the justice that NMA, FG and Nigerians in general represent.

Johesu represent injustice? look at this and say who is just and who is not, is this fair?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by docsholz(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2018
sogodihno:

Johesu represent injustice? look at this and say who is just and who is not, is this fair?
no fresh doctor in Nigeria is paid anywhere near that salary, the sooner JOHESU stops lying the better

1 Like

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by ultron12345: 4:13pm On May 29, 2018
sogodihno:

LIES. show me where fresh doctors earn such salary
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by johnjames2009: 5:42pm On May 29, 2018
The ratio or relativity speak for themselves in saner climes. Figures are not forged here. Other health workers earning this or that is ambiguous. Compare the ratios of doctors earnings to that of a nurses'; doctors to pharmacist and get the picture clear. Argument does not solve these problems but facts. there is no need to insult anyone, it is unbecoming. I have gone to dig this out to educate myself and both parties. It is no good comparing a doctor's earnings to a lab technician's as the basis of widened disparity.

Good day.

constructive criticisms are most welcome.

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by sogodihno: 5:47pm On May 29, 2018
ultron12345:
LIES. show me where fresh doctors earn such salary

Op u know by fresh doctor they are not talking about house officer, but junior registrar?
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Freddonance(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2018
sogodihno:

Op u know by fresh doctor they are not talking about house officer, but junior registrar?

You mean a registrar is a fresh doctor??
Do you know that some doctors practice for over 15-20years before starting residency?? how us such a doctor a fresh doctor?

1 Like

Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by sogodihno: 6:47pm On May 29, 2018
Freddonance:

You mean a registrar is a fresh doctor??
Do you know that some doctors practice for over 15-20years before starting residency?? how us such a doctor a fresh doctor?

obviously not that
I think the best word is fresh post NYSC doctor
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by WesleyPepper: 9:44pm On May 29, 2018
phase1:

Hunger? Do you know how much private pharmacies and diagnostic laboratories owned by Johesu members make in a day? Lol.
Why not tell me about the number of labs and pharmacies the record guys, ward assistants, the generator guys and the admin guys have too..
Wake up !!!!
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Unigrad: 9:59pm On May 29, 2018
johnjames2009:
The ratio or relativity speak for themselves in saner climes. Figures are not forged here. Other health workers earning this or that is ambiguous. Compare the ratios of doctors earnings to that of a nurses'; doctors to pharmacist and get the picture clear. Argument does not solve these problems but facts. there is no need to insult anyone, it is unbecoming. I have gone to dig this out to educate myself and both parties. It is no good comparing a doctor's earnings to a lab technician's as the basis of widened disparity.

Good day.

Do you know what you are saying?
Do you know the difference between a medical laboratory scientist and laboratory technician?
Medical laboratory scientist spend 5years to obtain BMLS, 1 year for internship and 1year for Nysc. Doctors spend 1 year more. Should that amount to #70 to 80000 Naira salary difference?
What Johesu is asking for is for the salary gap to reduce to like 25k to 30k. Is that too much?
Do you know the hazard risk a medical laboratory scientist pass through daily to carryout their daily functions?
Do your research well.
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Unigrad: 10:07pm On May 29, 2018
johnjames2009:

Good day.

You think your health care management is in the hands of the doctors alone?
Do you research well, almost all the diagnosis made by the doctors must be confirm by the results from the medical laboratory scientist, all else they want to do a guess work on you. Some of the laboratory results disagree with their early dagnosis. Same with the pharmacist, they sometimes lectures the doctors on the best drugs to give to patients.
All these are for the benefit of the patients.
As you can see, all are interdependent.
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by Unigrad: 10:10pm On May 29, 2018
johnjames2009:

Good day.

Chat me up if you need more clarity.
All medical profession courses are rigorous, you can go find out.
Re: JOHESU- No Resumption Until FG Implement Our Demands by phase1: 10:21pm On May 29, 2018
WesleyPepper:

Why not tell me about the number of labs and pharmacies the record guys, ward assistants, the generator guys and the admin guys have too..
Wake up !!!!

Why do you pretend you really care about any group in JOHESU. Unlike greedy and selfish NMA, JOHESU leaders are selfless and are trusted by every group in the union.

The FG should be ready to jail 72,000 JOHESU members if they cannot honour the agreement they signed. Election is coming and we'll be waiting. You should be the one to wake up!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Strange Symptoms In My Body And Google Not Helping Matters / My Feet Sweat / Malaria Chemotherapy: Artemisin Combination Therapy ! Is It The Right Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.