Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry (1964 Views)

Omotola In Zambia For Africa's 1st Child Marriage Summit / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed / Who Is Alicia Keys Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by MrsSiena1(f): 9:30am On May 28, 2010
NEW YORK – Alicia Keys is in a motherhood state of mind: She's pregnant with her first child.

The Grammy Award-winning R&B singer has been dating producer Swizz Beatz, who has written hits for Beyonce, Jay-Z and others. They're engaged to be married at a private ceremony later this year.

Representatives for the couple confirmed the news Thursday night.

Keys last year teamed up with Jay-Z for a hit song about New York called "Empire State of Mind." She's among a string of international artists slated to perform at a June 10 concert to mark the start of the World Cup soccer tournament in South Africa.

Beatz has been married before and has two sons.
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by Nobody: 9:46am On May 28, 2010
shiiiiiit!
the ink on Swizz beats divorce papers is still wet and this woman is rushing for another "celebrity marriage bound to fail"!
watch this space for the breakup announcement.
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by MrsSiena1(f): 10:14am On May 28, 2010
I think their affair has been going on for a while now before the divorce
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by nellaluv(f): 10:18am On May 28, 2010
Still love her smiley
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by MrsSiena1(f): 10:21am On May 28, 2010
love her too
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2010
Na dem Sabi !
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by iice(f): 2:11pm On May 28, 2010
They were dating even before his marriage went belly up.
Anyhoo congrats to her abi them
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by candylips(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2010
Good for her
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by Lacrissa: 5:27pm On May 28, 2010
Wow!!! wish them the best.

MrBrownJay, sent you an email about my issue. Pls check
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by zebra543: 5:36pm On May 28, 2010
Alicia has whats coming to her, he will leave her the same way he left the rest of them all mashonda needs to do is sit back and watch! lost all respect for her tho im bumpin to try sleeping with a married man grin grin grin grin
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by Travelista(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2010
Oh, Alicia likes men now? That's a bit of a shock but so is sleeping with a married man. I don't care for tricks, especially hypocritical ones. Isn't she the same one that sang about 'Karma'?
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by mamagee3(f): 6:46pm On May 28, 2010
Swizz Beatz?

How many times would that guy marry, thought he married Mashonda Dean a few years back.
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by zebra543: 8:26pm On May 28, 2010
Travelista:

Oh, Alicia likes men now? That's a bit of a shock but so is sleeping with a married man. I don't care for tricks, especially hypocritical ones. Isn't she the same one that sang about 'Karma'?

yea the lesbian thing arouse because she never went out in public wiv her man! now we know why!! inno right! glad she knows soo much of what is to come, now all we need to do is sit and wait in 5.4.3.2.1!
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by mbulela: 12:56am On May 29, 2010
the silent ones are the most dangerous.
that Alicia resemble bad girl.
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by ikamefa(f): 4:07am On May 29, 2010
well I've always loved Alicia, her songs,her swagga, her tough big apple  "hell may freeze over" persona  grin, when i heard of Alicia and swizz-beats

'was like meeen undecided was she drunk on pammy before she gat with him or what?  grin grin grin ,why swizz -beats ?  undecided

i guess congratulations are in order! i wish her the best! ,WOW  shocked soon we gon have mini-Alicia/s blasting from  our radios "  grin "

"bout Mashonda,and peeps expecting swizz to dump her soon ,y'all might just be pleasantly surprised  wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by BabyCakes(f): 1:46pm On May 29, 2010
Lol, good for her, but I hope she remembers her own words "What goes around comes around", A man who can divorce his wife and leave his 2 kids for you, will do the same to you when a better prospect comes around, I know there are quite a few single men in Hollywood who would have wanted to be with her, but I guess married/ newly Divorced men are the ishh, ugh
Re: Alicia Keys Pregnant With Her 1st Child, To Marry by aieromon(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2010
Can Swizz Beats TRANSFORM Alicia Keys
Yes,he can.Congrats Ms. Keys

(1) (Reply)

BBC Puts Wizkid On Stage In UK / Pa Kasumu Fights For Survival At LUTH, Begs For N12m / BBA Hotshots Day-5 Esther In The Tub [18+ Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.