Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Need New O2 Sensor - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need New O2 Sensor (561 Views)

New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera / **cleanest** O2 Nissan Maxima Sport Edition...(reg)>>CHEAP<< / I Need New Or Used Sewage Truck Or Vacuum Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need New O2 Sensor by ml471aaa: 9:39am On May 28, 2010
can somebody kindly help me with were and hw much i can get a brand new O2 sensor for my accord 2001. if u have pls i dont mind have ur mobile no, mine is 08056663317. awaits ur positive reply.
Re: I Need New O2 Sensor by Onwan: 10:34am On May 28, 2010
Go to Ladipo, park somewhere and get on a Bike to the line where they sell Honda sensors (Will be muddy now due to the rain) - Have the removed one (the one from your Honda) handy and make sure you buy from a shop where they give you at least 2 months return-garranty. You might want to buy like 2 or 3.

For the price - stick to N1,500, ask from about 3 shops at least and always pretend like you are walking off to buy from someone who had already offered you for that amount - that way you can buy at the best price.
Re: I Need New O2 Sensor by ml471aaa: 12:24pm On May 28, 2010
i was there last week but all ave got did not work, that is y i wanted a brand new one. i cant find it easy going back there cos i reside in Osogbo, Osun state.appreciate ur contribution and will appreciate more from more pple.
Re: I Need New O2 Sensor by Onwan: 12:48pm On May 28, 2010
There are shops there for brand new of those things - Just tell them you want brand new and not tokumbo.

Sorry about the distance, you either go and buy 2 or 3 tokumbo ones or buy a new one BUT you need to understand that even the new ones have no garranty. For instance I bought a brand new (sealed in box) Alternator "cut-out", it did not work, they had to go back and get me a used/tokumbo one (It was very dirty and covered in oil stains) - It worked.

I will suggest that whichever one you are buying, you should buy at least 2. But I will personally go for the tokumbo.

(1) (Reply)

405 For Sale And A Bmw 3 Series / Tippers For Sale / I Need A Golf 3 Or 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.