Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,848 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) (3399 Views)

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by activistjohnny(m): 4:04am On May 29, 2018
Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having sex with Another Man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ga-xo61EU

1 Share

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by activistjohnny(m): 4:09am On May 29, 2018
more

1 Share

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by activistjohnny(m): 4:13am On May 29, 2018
more photos

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by activistjohnny(m): 4:18am On May 29, 2018
more pics

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by Tomoyayi(m): 4:34am On May 29, 2018
Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by princeade86(m): 4:34am On May 29, 2018
lol. d guy wan jump ni. so they can't use an hotel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by teckmore(m): 5:03am On May 29, 2018
Even white men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On May 29, 2018
Hahahaha. wink cheesy grin.

See wahala
Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by Tomoyayi(m): 5:37am On May 29, 2018
teckmore:
Even white men

Na dem do am pass, we be learner for 9ja

1 Like

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by fiercehillz(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2018
I can go gaga just for ectasy... But one thing I can NEVER experiment with is another man's wife. The risk is just too severe and karma will definitely locate you using GPS.
Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by jacyhelen(f): 10:08am On May 29, 2018
activistjohnny:
Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having sex with Another Man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ga-xo61EU

I don't know the statistics, but I simply think the only place a woman can close her legs is inside her grave.
The only reason that can make a man guess perfectly about the faithfulness of his wife is if she's dead.
And please, don't call it quickie, they fvck well and suck diiicks, even when they are married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by jacyhelen(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2018
I simply think the only place a woman can close her legs is inside her grave.
The only reason that can make a man guess perfectly about the faithfulness of his wife is if she's dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by Khd95(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2018
So this things dey happen for ogbodo tooo grin
Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by activistjohnny(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2018
Khd95:
So this things dey happen for ogbodo tooo grin
yes, Infact they do it most.
Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by activistjohnny(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2018
jacyhelen:
I simply think the only place a woman can close her legs is inside her grave.
Hmmmm what of those that have reached menopause stage? explain further.
Re: Husband Comes Home Unannounced And Catches His Wife Pants Down Having Sex(video) by goodnewscliff(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2018
I can still sight his penisss dangling in his knickers,,, d husband never use kitchen knife......

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown / Breaking News!...kim Kardashian Is PREGNANT / Photos Of Goldie's Traditional Marriage With Andrew Harvey In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.