Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo (3387 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Airforce01(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Kentucky fried chicken also know as KFC was the hang out spot of five star CEO, E-money, his wife Juliet, and a pretty Chinese national over the weekend.

The billionaire business man took to his social media handle to share this photo with his over 2million followers .

Money is good if you ask me .

See photos below

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BobLfooHkOT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=d0wwd1f38row

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Homeboiy: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2018
seen
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Airforce01(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Keep balling real gee..

Na God give you.

3 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Preca(f): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2018
nice
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2018
cool the man of the moment, keep balling and enjoying your cash grin

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by tstx(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Wow.. a Chinese lady.. wow... wow... wow
Smh @op
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by 9cent(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Rich forever
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Oladipo1166(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2018
How will this add value to my life?

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Airforce01(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2018
9cent:
Rich forever

But Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by davidmoyes(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Doesn’t look Chinese. More like a Filipino.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by amarachi06(f): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2018
So NwaAmaikpe is back? l hope he is changed man.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Dreyl(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:
Keep balling real gee..

Na God give you.
Asslicker! when will you try to be independent for once instead of begging from others.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Airforce01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by GOFRONT(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by GOFRONT(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
shocked

Nice
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Airforce01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Lol

Omo , na Mynd 44 I just dey avoid sha
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by obyback: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
How is this KFC?
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by GOFRONT(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
The tin taya me........and if you check, he has people that he is followin, and people are followin him as well......that is life.

E no mean say he dey ***lick doz people he is following or do begi begi from dem....

And e no mean say doz wen dey follow him dey ***lick him or do beggi beggi from him....

Except maybe he has evercaught you openly begging for something from E-money, I wouldnt know.

After all said, Mynd44 pls do the needful, because the law prohibits that....
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Dreyl(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:

Lol

Omo , na Mynd 44 I just dey avoid sha
This is just the plain truth, I know the truth is bitter, take it as it is. grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Airforce01(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dreyl:
This is just the plain truth, I know the truth is bitter, take it as it is. grin

I don't have problem with you but , you can keep on spewing what's not to score one or two Likes

It's allowed grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Dreyl(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:

I don't have problem with you but , you can keep on spewing what's not to score one or two Likes

It's allowed grin
I'm way above likes boy, you need it more than I do. since your life revolves around here. grin

Anyways if you need help don't hesitate to let me know, I'm a good Samaritan.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by jbtobsyn(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dreyl:
Asslicker! when will you try to be independent for once instead of begging from others.
That is not Airforce1. That is an imposter. Airforce1 doesn't write post that way. The imposter did not put we are too loaded to fail.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Airforce01(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dreyl:
I'm way above likes boy, you need it more than I do. since your life revolves around here. grin

Anyways if you need help don't hesitate to let me know, I'm a good Samaritan.

I'm done replying you .

Rubbish!
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by jbtobsyn(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dreyl:
That is an imposter. That is not the real Airforce1.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Dreyl(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
jbtobsyn:

That is not Airforce1. That is an imposter. Airforce1 doesn't write post that way. The imposter did not put we are too loaded to fail.
Funny! I don't know their are imposters on this forum too.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo by Dreyl(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:

I'm done replying you .
Rubbish!
Don't hesitate to let me know if you need my help okay! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dija's Terrible Eyesight Revealed During Glam Shoot / Naira Marley Shows Off His New 'Pistol' Pendant. See Reactions / Billionaire, ‘e-money’ Flaunts Wife, Says We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.