Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One (775 Views)

Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / Which Is The Best Application Tool For Web Development? / Why Has Blogging Become Only A Tool For Making Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One by emynaira: 10:50am On May 28, 2010
Good morning Everybody

Let me start by letting you know that building a web site (interactive website ) is not as difficult as people make it seem. Of course there are a hundred ways to create a website. You could decide to Go the EASY way or the HARD way. I prefer the EASY WAY and i guess most people will prefer the EASY WAY.

THE EASY WAY

CMS Which means Content Management Systems is the easiest way to create a website
for more details call 08057170292
Re: Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One by DualCore1: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2010
emynaira:

Good morning Everybody

Let me start by letting you know that building a web site (interactive website ) is not as difficult as people make it seem. Of course there are a hundred ways to create a website. You could decide to Go the EASY way or the HARD way. I prefer the EASY WAY and i guess most people will prefer the EASY WAY.

THE EASY WAY

CMS Which means Content Management Systems is the easiest way to create a website
for more details call 08057170292
If the sites in your signature are the product of doing things the "easy way" I think I may just have to keep doing things the hard and interesting way. Anyway that's IMHO.
Re: Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One by ogzille(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2010
easy come easy go = nothing achieved
Re: Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One by sage100: 1:03am On Jul 13, 2010
Dont get discouraged man Joomla is very easy to use and understand. You can do a whole lot of programing with it if you just know how. I have been using Joomla for over 5years and I am yet to regret it.
Re: Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One by baccifinejewelry: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2010
I don't know how to create a site using joomla. So I wan't also to find some tutorial on this.
Re: Joomla! A Tool For Creating Interactive Websits Fast And Easy Part One by sage100: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2010
Go to www.learntojoomlauniversity.com I will ensure that you are assigned to me for your Joomla training. We offer Videos to also help you and the E-books have pictures. the whole experince is DO - IT - YOURSELF.

(1) (Reply)

Drupal Installation Wahala! / How To Be A World-class Designer / Developer: By Charles Dairo / Review My Site. I Will Pay You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.