Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son (1131 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son by boluwatife22: 7:04am On May 29, 2018
We told you we are in love with women kissing their babies…As long as they belong to them, lol. That’s IK Ogbonna’s wife, Sonia kissing their son, Ace yesterday as the world marks children’s day. http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2018/05/childrens-day-another-mom-kisses-her-son.html

Re: Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On May 29, 2018
Beautiful family
Re: Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2018
See as she set
Re: Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son by Anigreat: 7:25am On May 29, 2018
shocked

Beautiful and lovely.
Re: Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son by Riogeese(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2018
Coke bottle be the body ooo
Re: Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son by itspzpics(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:41am On May 29, 2018
So so adorable.....I can't wait to have mine
Re: Children’s Day! Another Mom Kisses Her Son by blakid(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2018
Ace? As in, Ace won pe e. (in CDQ's voice).

(1) (Reply)

"Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady / Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda Attempts To Break The Internet With Completely N*ked To / Davido’s Success Story As He Becomes First African To Win BET Best International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.