Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. (803 Views)

Obasanjo: I Am Not An Ex Military Man But A Former Military Man / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. by Okeme01(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2018
Peter Obi was governor of Anambra State in Nigeria from 17 March 2006 to 2 November 2006, when he was impeached for refusing to INFLATE Anambra State budget.
From 9 February 2007 to 29 May 2007 after his impeachment was overturned.
I BELIEVE IN THE PRESIDENCY OF A TRUE IGBO MAN. AFTER THE 2ND TERM OF PMB, LETS COLLECTIVELY WORK FOR THE TRUTH IRRESPECTIVE OF THE REGIONAL DIVIDE.
Re: I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. by amaechi1: 7:11am On May 29, 2018
Okeme01:
Peter Obi was governor of Anambra State in Nigeria from 17 March 2006 to 2 November 2006, when he was impeached for refusing to INFLATE Anambra State budget.
From 9 February 2007 to 29 May 2007 after his impeachment was overturned.
I BELIEVE IN THE PRESIDENCY OF A TRUE IGBO MAN. AFTER THE 2ND TERM OF PMB, LETS COLLECTIVELY WORK FOR THE TRUTH IRRESPECTIVE OF THE REGIONAL DIVIDE.
Governorship is different from Presidential

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. by Nukilia: 7:51am On May 29, 2018
Stop advertising bad products to Nigerians...
Re: I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. by Okeme01(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2018
Nukilia:

My friend, I am not advertising anybody. This man is one Igbo man I have seen with a difference. If you have someone better; good!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. by Aquilazng(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2018
If have the balls let him come out now. This is the Chance for him to sell himself to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. by 7lives: 11:01am On May 29, 2018
Aquilazng:
If have the balls let him come out now. This is the Chance for him to sell himself to Nigerians.

The MOST important thing is his DETERMINATION to do the RIGHT THING and a proven track record of previous performance.
I don't know much about this man 'cause I have no interest in the governance in SE.
BUT a politician who was impeached by his own assembly for rejecting budget padding, HAVE A STRONG COMMITMENT TO THE PEOPLE HE GOVERNS.
YES, he is a good presidential material provided he could GET the much NEEDED support from at least FOUR geopolitical zones.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know This Man But I Believe In His Power Of Political Administration. by chigoziem10(f): 3:05pm On May 29, 2018
Nukilia:
Bad product you say?? if Peter Obi is a bad product, then I guess the devil is better than your president right now

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports Teachers To Tanzania / Don’t Politicise Water Bill – Presidency Begs Nigerians / Be Merciful. You Are A Christian, Your Name Is Jacob - Ex Gov Dariye Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.