Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Unmarried Lady Narrates How She Was Spanked 48 Times By A Pastor To Deliver Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unmarried Lady Narrates How She Was Spanked 48 Times By A Pastor To Deliver Her (340 Views)

Breaking: Sportybet Crashes As Nigerian Wins 50 Million 48 Times (pics, Proof) / 2023: NUMBAT Inaugurate Excos, Vows To Deliver 30million Votes To Tinubu, APC / Heavy Traffic Forces Pregnant Lady To Deliver Her Baby All By Herself In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unmarried Lady Narrates How She Was Spanked 48 Times By A Pastor To Deliver Her by gbenyi: 7:32am On May 29, 2018
A 39 year old unmarried woman have narrated the story of how she was spanked 48 strokes of cane by a pastor to deliver her from the spirit that was preventing her to get married.

Princess Josephine Uloma who is an indigene of Orlu in Imo state, broke down in tears in front of a large congregation in Asaba on Sunday as she narrated all the horrific things she went through in her desperate quest to find a life mate.

Sharing her testimony to the congregation, she said she had been approached by several suitors but rejected them all because of the "spirit of limitations, anger, and demonic measures" that had infested her.

In her words;

"Trouble started when I turned down a marriage offer from a suitor who hailed from Enugu State. Few months later, I found myself in an unbridled anger and querulous manners. I started beating up men whoever ask my hand in marriage. Any man who comes near me I will beat him up".

In tears, she added: "My life is full of testimonies, I rejected an offer of marriage from a suitor who hailed from Enugu State, and after few months, my trouble started, I was taken to several churches including one of the Pentecostal churches around Ezenei Avenue where I was flogged 48 strokes of cane by the pastor. And after I slept for twenty minutes, I took on the pastor, beat him up silly and forced him to eat from the sand".

While denying the allegation that her problem stemmed from excessive alcohol and/or Indian hemp consumption.

"My parents during the process thought I did not want to marry. They organized a man who came from London to marry me, and when we got there I beat him up after a minor quarrel, and I was arrested and deported to Nigeria, I later realized I was not myself when I came into Nigeria before I was introduced to King’s Chapel."

Princess capped up her testimony by saying she has since been delivered by the prophet in charge of King's Chapel in Asaba. Adding that since her deliverance she has had over 120 suitors asking her hands in marriage, and that all the suitors are currently being screened by God.

Visit chofam for more.
Re: Unmarried Lady Narrates How She Was Spanked 48 Times By A Pastor To Deliver Her by Nukilia: 7:43am On May 29, 2018
grin cheesy sad Terrible things
Re: Unmarried Lady Narrates How She Was Spanked 48 Times By A Pastor To Deliver Her by Nobody: 7:57am On May 29, 2018
The gullibility of Nigerians knows no bound. If you're here to preach one church or the other. Go tell the ants. Ain't interested. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things To Avoid When Using Your Laptop (tutorial) / Cletus Ukpong’s Unfortunate Indiscretion / How To Speak Confidently In The Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.