Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim (42183 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by Amarabae(f): 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
Hahahahaha.
Nigeria police.
grin grin
Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
lol.... naija police sha
Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by anyimontana(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

boy, you lack home training
gay defender
Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by Xmen149(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2018
GutsOverFear:
And everyone is targeting yahoo boys..

Who makes clean money anymore in Nigeria.

Is it pastors, police, politicians, lecturers, doctors etc.

We are all a bunch of hypocrites in this mutherfucking country.

and ppl still talking trash cos they don't understand the artistic statement by falz that everybody be criminal

1 Like

Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by godofuck231: 5:57pm On May 29, 2018
stane007:
Men of the Nigerian Police Force, allegedly arrested a hair stylist in Lagos State for looking too feminine.

The claim was made on Instagram by the hairstylist, who goes by the name Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle.

Olakunle who is seeking justice for being maltreated by the policemen claimed he was on his way to style his client when the policemen stopped him.

According to him, the policemen said his crime was looking like a girl, looking like a gay man and being too slim. See his full Instagram post below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjVkJk6hlhO/

Source: https://lailasnews.com/police-allegedly-arrests-hair-stylist-for-looking-feminine/

They were right Nigga you gay
Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 29, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

How can you make this spurious allegation without pictures??

The Nigerian police are only doing their job, a man is suppose to look like a man and a woman like a woman....

There is no in-between......Anybody looking like a shim deserves to be arrested for inhabiting confused DNA

You must be irredemably mad! This is the first time I would ever curse on social media, but I have no apology for doing it whatsoever. Nigeria shouldn't be regarded as a country. It is a hell and an experimental failure! You're just a terrible Element(person) within a despicable Set(Nigeria)!
Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2018
Though i wont deny he looks gayish but then the police was very wrong in arresting him. For wat na?? Our police jus dey become yeye as d day goes by. This is how some few yrs back in Benin some dude went to the ATM to withdraw his money and the police swopped on him and started beating him up..why? Because he had tattoos on his arm and for dat the police said he is a cultist and started beating him with gunbutts when he refused to enter their van. Na wah for dis country.so..Lalas247 u can imagine. Abeg make dem leave d gay dude alone Jor.
Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by Lalas247(f): 2:23pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
Though i wont deny he looks gayish but then the police was very wrong in arresting him. For wat na?? Our police jus dey become yeye as d day goes by. This is how some few yrs back in Benin some dude went to the ATM to withdraw his money and the police swopped on him and started beating him up..why? Because he had tattoos on his arm and for dat the police said he is a cultist and started beating him with gunbutts when he refused to enter their van. Na wah for dis country.so..Lalas247 u can imagine. Abeg make dem leave d gay dude alone Jor.
this is tragic. ...... and he has a beard kai
they should let him be ... this is what they waste their resources on smh....
Re: Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim by horhizah(f): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Guy man Got married today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Notorious Kidnappers While Spending N12 Million Ransom Money (pic) / Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys / Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.