Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys (42167 Views)

Say No To Drugs See As Boys Don Lazy VIDEO / My Near Rape Experiences / Male Nairalanders Share Their Rape Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by AfricaGotTalent: 3:47am On Jul 01, 2019
Some Nigerian men took to Facebook to share their own experiences growing up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by AfricaGotTalent: 3:49am On Jul 01, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by AfricaGotTalent: 3:50am On Jul 01, 2019
More

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by chukwuibuipob: 4:05am On Jul 01, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Adeoludt(m): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Story story... Story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by mekuso89(m): 4:50am On Jul 01, 2019
My auntie did it to me but i will not call it rape cus my thing was up and strong even when she finished i was still up and strong so thinking about it now i cant call it rape and at the same time i dnt knw the english way to describe the whole matter

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by donybrainy: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2019
The truth is over 90% of nigerians have been abused sexually

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Chidave9(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2019
We men's, are the one's that are suppose to be placing charges on women not the other way round.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by iCauseTrouble: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Nobody will believe our abuse stories cause they see it as norm. The truth is guys also get abused especially by all these elder aunts, cousins and class teachers.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by nabegibeg: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2019
AfricaGotTalent:
Some Nigerian men took to Facebook to share their own experiences growing up.

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by durubennie(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2019
I was abused at the age of 9yrs by a housemaid then. I still remember her vividly. Her name is Chineye.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by nairalanduseles: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2019
Really all I see is people trying to downplay rape.......it should be taken very seriously

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by durubennie(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
David52h:
[sup][/sup]
What is Seun doing about these scammers?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by minasota(f): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
shockedshockedshocked

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by yeyeosoronga: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
Honestly, I wish we had stiffer penalties for rapists like death by torture.
Parents have to constantly reassure their children they've got their back and can be approached.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by freemanbubble: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Miracle911(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
I got Raped by two girls when I was in my SS3...
This how it happened, ..
So I went to a female friend's house to eat, getting there she was already cooking rice. I was so damn happy, at least ah go chop belle full b4 I go.
So, this aunty(my friend) asked if I like curry, that she wants to add fresh curry leafs to the food, I said Yes so, she left to buy the curry leaf...
Coming back she was with her friend o..... Unknown to me these girls have planned me, they added enough weed to the rice, I didn't know cause I never saw or knew what weed was like that time tho I used to hear about it.
So I ate just 5 or 6 spoons of this rice and lol My brain got burnt immediately...
I was phuck buy those girls till my d*ck skin got peeled off.
I will never forget that day sha...
I wished it happened now, wished I could turn back the hands time and go back to that day...thier pussycat for swell up las las

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by KanuSE: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
Robust response to COZA palaver....lolcheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by thesicilian: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2019
As usual everyone will make fun of these stories.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2019
Inside Life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Holocene(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2019
I had a dude always trying to rub my dry chest as an 8 year old boy. I couldn't tell anyone but I still get mad when I remember the incident. Happened like 4 times though.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Generalwoodz(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2019
While some are voicing out some Guys are praying for it...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Michelle55: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
This is going to be a very long ride.. Season of rape! The men version angry
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:
My auntie did it to me but i will not call it rape cus my thing was up and strong even when she finished i was still up and strong so thinking about it now i cant call it rape and at the same time i dnt knw the english way to describe the whole matter
You were vulnerable and she took advantage of you.
And molested you. You were still little and as she is older it should have been or its even a crime. Whether ur prick stand or not. If na like america and she was caught she will be arrested whether u talk say u like am or not.

She raped you

Male sex organ sometimes has a mind of its own you fit no wan Bleep but your prick go stand.

I have once bleeped a lady despite not wanting to Bleep her. But as na me and am dey room and e begin seduce me. I gat no choice than to Bleep her hard with an angry face just to care konji

Apart from physical strenght. Sexually we men are the weaker sex. Immediately as she start to exploit and molest you if you say no or u no even dey interested or know wetin be sex; what if your prick say yes undecided

cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by hisexcellency34: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
men who rape are sissies
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by semyman: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Kini big deal?
Krest to the rescue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Toscarel: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
I was molested as a kid, and I loved it , I wish I can find those aunties now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Jh0wsef(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Xkalaban(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Same thing here. I've been there guys....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.