Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri (21096 Views)

President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by flexxyworld(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
I have never really been a fan of reno or an ex representative of the country critiquing the country now but the way he argued his point with fact and prove. mehn buhari only God can judge you because this man is purely evil and mean evil, he just packages it under the umbrella of fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2018
Seetto:
Una dey flex muscle here, when an average northerners that will decide ur fate coming 2019 has his/her PVC at hand, continue wailing and flexing till 2023.
If the northerners could decide our fate, why did buhari have to campaign four times?
Buhari is going, there are more people in south than north and even northerners don't want him again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by MakeADifference: 1:09pm On May 29, 2018
Nightwolf1:
grin grin the idiotic president has invested more in the art of telling lies than governance. I'm not stunned
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by chiedozie198100: 1:16pm On May 29, 2018
the most annoying part is that the same Jonathan that they keep attacking, is the same man they are constantly trying to steal his government achievements.

what a sad situation that we have found ourselves.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Oracle4: 1:35pm On May 29, 2018
Who is taking Reno Omokri serious, a known serial blackmailer that don't even have a traceable parents. When his co blackmailer FFK exposed him, I was down founded.
Here is the screenshot of his encounter with FFK

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by bedspread: 2:14pm On May 29, 2018
[s]
Baawaa:
Reno Omokri will cry till 2023, continue crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s] It shall not Stand, Neither will it come to Pass
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by blacknp(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Buhari has always been a Fraud so we didn't expect anything diffrent
How do you know? I guess you are speaking from a perception of your failed life?
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by ocelot2006(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2018
Wada3:
Reno Omokri is known to have broken the Guinness book of record in falsification. No wander he was referred to a child without any traceable parents by Femi Fani Kayode

Then prove him wrong.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by blacknp(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2018
abokibuhari:
I weep for this country, we have an idiat as a president. How I take be Nigerian is still a mystery cry

When we not too blind to the realities on ground and one idiat is spewing thrash all in the name of speech. It shall not be well with him and his folks
why ranting go and blame your parents for conceiving a lazy creature like yourself,i guess like father like pikin. People are out there struggling & prospering you are here wasting your tiny mb,keep waiting President Buhari is coming with food & drink for you and your family,i know your home is no better than an INTERNAL DISPLACED PEOPLES Camp. Stupid digital almijiri.
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by maestroferddi: 3:13pm On May 29, 2018
SBG04:
So our reserves are not increasing because of the increase in the price of oil? It's because Buhari borrowed N11 trillion? And this Reno is supposed to be an intelligent person with followers?
SMH!!!
You are the one whose brain RAM is on freeze mode...

What sense does it make that you have 1 million naira in your bank account but have a debt of N1 billion?

Doesn't the fact that this administration has out-borrowed its predecessors in just three years of coming to office suggest/indicate to you that someone is trying to be economical with the truth?

Which kind of voodoo economics prescribes massive borrowings at high interest rate when there are revenue/income to fund government expenditure?

Is the depository of the external reserve a wonder bank?

You can see that the propaganda don't add up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by maestroferddi: 3:21pm On May 29, 2018
Oracle4:
Who is taking Reno Omokri serious, a known serial blackmailer that don't even have a traceable parents. When his co blackmailer FFK exposed him, I was down founded.
Here is the screenshot of his encounter with FFK
Sorry you DOA.

The issue is beyond Reno. We want to salvage whatever is left of Nigeria from the mess called Buhari government.

Chasing away this error of historical proportion is an obligation for patriotic Nigerian.

It is not about religion, tribe or any other persuasion.

Buhari cannot give what he doesn't have.

Nigeria is in extremis. We must act before it is too late.
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Clergy20: 3:33pm On May 29, 2018
With all these achievements Reno has attributed to GEJ, why is it difficult for GEJ to run against PMB in 2019? PMB ran against GEJ in 2011 and lost, he ran again in 2015 and won. If GEJ is still an asset, let him throw his hat into the ring and run against PMB in 2019.

Let Nigerians decide who is better at the polls not on Nairaland
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2018
Choi! shocked
I was a Buhari voter, but he was methodically eviscerated here by Omokri. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Realist2: 3:50pm On May 29, 2018
Buhari only read the prepared speech put in front of him, he is a dullard, senile and can't remember anything. All the lies has been busted by APC Thorn Reno Omokri.
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by TheKingIsHere: 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
Nice one Reno, keep exposing the lying dullard and his crooks
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by prof12(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Democracy day ?
I don't think Buhari knows what he's celebrating .
The same terrorist that truncated Nigerian Democracy is celebrating what he never wanted to exist in 1983 .
The worst is that some miscreants still got their tongues stuck in Buhari'a @sss despite all his anti - democratic activities starting from 1983 to 2018, just to be seen as obedient and good slaves.

What is Democratic about Buhari ?, Is it

The Censoring of Media and clampdown ?
Refusing to Obey court orders.?
Killing of Christians using his Fulani brothers as tools?
Accusing people of corruption , even when the court hasn't found them guilty yet ? Etc.
As if these are not not enough, Buhari went as far and fabricating lies and propaganda all in the name of "Democracy day speech" as stipulated by Reno Omokiri just to deceive his fellow terrorists..

Buhari is a liar
Bihari is a devil incarnate
Buhari is a terrorist that has killed over 789 thousand christians, pregnant women and children included.
It shall not be well with Buhari and all his Islamic terrorist supporters.

Cc: Useful iddiots where are you guys? , come and attack the messenger as usual instead of the message..

Reno is still suffering 2015 defeat hangover
Reno and his supporters will ever be blindfolded fools.
Hate won't do do any good to anyone in this country.
Reno for your information Buhari is destined by Almighty God to be Nigeria's President and you can do nothing about it.
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by CioAngels(f): 6:29pm On May 29, 2018
Bugatie:
I give it Reno, he's one smart dude. How he's able to roll out these attack baffles me like someone leaked the presidential speech to him beforehand.

Nice one Reno, Buhari and his cohorts think they can fool everyone at the same time with rhetorics.

He's sure packing to Daura come 2018!

Still awaiting testimonies from the beneficiaries of the 5k monthly stipend

#RenoSavage
Are you very sure he is Daura bound? Remember there is power in the gun, he has all the security operatives as fulani and fulani herdsman who will be employed to mane the polling booths armed with guns, what do you think will march this plan? May HIS grace be with us.
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by prof12(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2018
Reno is still suffering 2015 defeat hangover
Reno and his supporters will ever be blindfolded fools.
Hate won't do do any good to anyone in this country.
Reno for your information Buhari is destined by Almighty God to be Nigeria's President and you can do nothing about it
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by oruma19: 6:29pm On May 29, 2018
SBG04:

You're exactly the kind of person Reno targets when he churs out his nonsense facts. You haven't verified or checked them, you just believe.
data dont lie na bro... Even tho we knw PMB means well, he shuld just do his thing and not mix up d whole stuff. I dont wish to see PDP get to power again cos they were worse, bt pmb shuld lay his foundation on truth.shikena
Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by ofwest47(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2018
Reno Omokomo is the chief wailer of I P O B I know he will run away out of the country come 2019 when Buhari is back on seat .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics / 7 Months To Elections: Number Of Presidential Aspirants Hits 46​ / Gov. Ugwuanyi Monitors Compliance At Enugu-Abia Boundary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.