Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Hair Stylist For Looking Feminine And Gay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Hair Stylist For Looking Feminine And Gay (440 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State / Nigerian Male Hairstylist Got Arrested For Looking Feminine And Too Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrest Hair Stylist For Looking Feminine And Gay by Ayodele70: 7:59am On May 29, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Lagos-based hairstylist, Tosin has cried out after he was maltreated by the police for looking feminine and gay.

According to him, he was on his way to work when they stopped him and said he looks gay. Tosin wrote on his Instagram;

"THE MAN THAT ARRESTED ME... So this morning by 9am, I was on my way to style someone at Ogudu, I entered a public transport and was stopped by a guy at Ojota who asked me to introduced myself I asked why he said his police, they asked for my ID card I showed them, then he said I look like a girl and that was it they started yelling and calling me names then they took me and put me in their bus, took me all the way from Ojota to IWAYA POLICE POST then I asked what my offence was, they said I look like GAY, INDECENT ACT and I'm too SLIM. I was locked up from 9am - 4pm before they release me. Please since when did been slim become an offence in LAGOS. I was unjustly maltreated today by the POLICE and I demand justice. "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/lagos-police-arrest-hair-stylist-for-looking-feminine-and-gay.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Hair Stylist For Looking Feminine And Gay by Isaactop9(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2018
lol
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Hair Stylist For Looking Feminine And Gay by Mutemenot(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2018
grin lagos state Govt is not anything to curtail the unnecessary intimidation lagosians faces everyday.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Hair Stylist For Looking Feminine And Gay by pyyxxaro: 8:14am On May 29, 2018
See e face like who de smoke Bournvita
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Hair Stylist For Looking Feminine And Gay by Babyforever(f): 8:30am On May 29, 2018
Everything about the police is getting annoying sad

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! 60 Year Old Man Stabs, Kills Daughter A Day To Her Marriageā€¦ His Reaso / SARS Operatives Raids Hostel In AAUA (photos) / We Used Plank To Kill OOU couple. Girl's mother speaks Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.