Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

You Change Your Name Or Not..we Are After You. Label Tells Kizz Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Change Your Name Or Not..we Are After You. Label Tells Kizz Daniel (332 Views)

Fan To Victora Kolawole 'You Change Like Chameleon' - / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) / Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Change Your Name Or Not..we Are After You. Label Tells Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 8:34am On May 29, 2018
Super talented singer, Kizz Daniel recently changed his name from ‘Kiss Daniel’, allegedly because of his court troubles with his ex-label who laid claim to his former name. However, the label has come out to say that despite the change of name, Kizz Daniel would still have to attend to the court case.
Only recently, the singer announced his new name ‘Kizz Daniel’ on Instagram with a post that embodied a text of the new name and the caption; “ Moving forward. Call me Kizz Daniel. ” Shortly after that it was reported that with the move he has nipped the legal battle with G-worldwide Entertainment in the bud.

http://www.nairasquad.com/2018/05/we-are-still-after-kiss-daniel-despite.html

(1) (Reply)

I Make $16 Monthly While In Prison – Sauce Kid Reveals / Frank Edward's "Idi Ebube" Saved Me From Deadly Accident - Woman Shows Gratitude / Imo Residents In Large Crowd Seen Scooping Kerosene From Fallen Tanker (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.