Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" (42759 Views)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by greatman2810: 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
CELEBGISTZ

Rumours have it that Kizz Daniel might be a single step away from having a baby-mama as a lady has recently called him out.

The accuser, Chinny Ubak and her alleged baby bump

One Chinny Ubak claims Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe popularly known as Kizz Daniel has put her in the family way without taking responsibility.

The light-skinned young man took to Instragam to publicize the news through a gossip micro-blogger, Chinny.

According to her, Ogun State-born Kizz Daniel, 24, who is locked in a legal tussle with his record label, G-Worldwide has been shying away from taking responsibilities as her baby bump continues to grow.

"Hi Chinny I'm Chinny, please help me share this post. I'm pregnant for a Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel but he has been avoiding me and ignoring his calls and emails" she revealed to the blogger through a private chat made public.

The news has been welcomed with mixed feelings on social media amid the silence of Kizz Daniel as at press time. Top commenters have urged Chinny Ubak to provide a valid evidence to confirm her romance with Kizz Daniel.

It would be recalled that baby-mama dramas have become an intricate part of the Nigerian music industry with acts like Innocent 2Baba Idibia, Davido, Wizkid, Reminisce, Tekno, Olamide and a host of others having kids with women they have failed to marry.

Kiss Daniel now “Kizz Daniel”, is a recording artist, performer and entertainer best known for his chart-topping single "Woju" and his critically acclaimed song, Yeba.

Source: https://celebgistz.com/kizz-daniel-accused-of-impregnating-a-woman-photos/

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Tripleanthony(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
FTC... fake story

7 Likes

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by kingxsamz(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2018
Thank God we dey raining period...
May thunder strike the Lady and the stupid blogger who posted this nonsense....stupid attention seekers.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by itspzpics(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
Ironi

Beverly Naya Rock Tube top in new cleavage baring photo >>> http://www.praizenews.com/beverly-naya-rock-tube-top-in-new-adorable-photo/
Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Dalastically: 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
That moment when baby mama becomes a professional occupation in nigeria.

45 Likes

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by majamajic(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2018
Baby mama loading for kizz

2 Likes

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 29, 2018
And #ThisIsNigeria. Crime, the order of the day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Olalan(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2018
When you opened your legs for him did you inform Nigerians first? Dumb girls who loose their senses at the sight of fame and cash

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Anigreat: 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
shocked

I don't know if the 30k salary would be enough to take care of this pregnancy, I don't just know.

What do guys think?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by balash(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2018
Someone needs to inform the lady she got no case here. Even if it was actually true that ‘kiss Daniel’ was the one who did it?

She needs to realize this is ‘Kizz daniel’ Now �

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by CChillz: 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
you wanted to be his babymama, girls and their fish brain making "babymama an occupation"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by eyinjuege: 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
Please born the pikin, take him to court where DNA will be ordered. If he's the father, the court will settle your problem.
Don't come and disturb the cyberspace with your trouble.
When you were enjoying it, and your ringing tone was loud and clear, you didn't inform us.
Please carry your wahala and go

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by sigiyaya(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
Your grammar alone is enough for any reasonable man to leave you grin grin grin

But come to think of it; why are ladies now getting men down with pregnancy
Because from her write up it look like she is very comfortable and happy that
kiss got her pregnant all she wanted it just to be a baby mama grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by soberdrunk(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahaha!!! The girl nor come fine! Well there is no smoke without fire........ angry

5 Likes

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by BlackHatNaija: 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
And so Kizz joins the fast growing list of artists with babymama.

BTW, giving a benefit of doubt, can she share a picture of both of them together as evidence, anyone can claim to be pregnant for anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by seyizma(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
Shameless b1tch she is. Damn! Where have all the virtues in the world gone too?

Indecency here and there. Both male and female.

4 Likes

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
shocked shocked

congrats to Kiss Daniel.......atleast he is no longer earning 30k as salary.

Please hurry up on catching up with your brothers ...Davido and Wizkid, they are on multiple baby-mamas already.....

You too can hold the record Tuface is currently flaunting

2 Likes

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by IgboOsuHunter: 1:51pm On May 29, 2018
Chai!
Girls of nowadays... cry

Another worthless cùnt, just like the one then claiming to be pregnant for Burna boy. I love the way Burna boy handled her case.

Senseless girls everywhere.

I wonder what responsibilities this loose fool is talking about. So, he should start funding your account abi? As if he's the first person to ever fùk your olosho toto
Oloriburuku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:51pm On May 29, 2018
These people can't leave girls alone...
Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2018
Kizz Daniel come and carry your load ooh.
Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by iamprofralph: 1:51pm On May 29, 2018
Women will never cease to amuse me
Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Goldmaxx(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2018
awon smello like her
Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by valdes00(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2018
The babe receive sperm, instead of using contraceptive, she left the sperm there so she can use that one as a leverage over kiss daniel....
Awon girls are not smiling

1 Like

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 29, 2018
men!!!.. d are always running from responsibility
Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by DrBasit(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2018
This girl cannot have this big tummy even with the pregnancy..... I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Peter4naz(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2018
At the end it will all be a lies. If u missed Nigeria vs Dr congo match yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdA_sA6a6NQ
Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by obowunmi(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
How will KD be knocking the dirty girl?

A don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Ibrowski(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
He needs to avoid you cos He's Kizz Daniel now.�����

1 Like

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by meobizy(f): 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
With his rubbish music and impending lawsuit he can still find the time to impregnate a woman? Him case na from village.

1 Like

Re: Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" by Sleekydee(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
why do pur celebs have sexual intercourse without condoms or preferred form of protection? are dey all maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans / Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.