Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Is Onazi Good For The Super Eagles Again? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Onazi Good For The Super Eagles Again? (843 Views)

AFCON Qualifier: Eguavoen To Lead Super Eagles Again / I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh / I’m Ready To Lead Eagles Again — Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Onazi Good For The Super Eagles Again? by Arotemi: 9:06am On May 29, 2018
Any positives to expect from onazi at the world cup?
I have observed this guy for some years-3years now and I can't see what he has really contributed to the team and what he could contribute in the nearest future despite being " 25" years.I can understand how he became the vice captain as perhaps he is one of the senior guys in the team,that is why he still commands regular shirt in the team.the only time you may likely see him on the field of play is when he commits an infringement on an opposing player.no good passes as a midfielder, no direction,no discipline ......I don tire to write about this guy.someone should pls help out
Re: Is Onazi Good For The Super Eagles Again? by WizzPoll: 9:24am On May 29, 2018
Onazi is a very good midfielder
Re: Is Onazi Good For The Super Eagles Again? by gaby(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2018
That guy and Omeruo..i have strong reservations about them
Re: Is Onazi Good For The Super Eagles Again? by quickly: 2:52pm On May 29, 2018
Even Mikel is best used as a 30mins sub better to have young blood in there first 60mins and have mikel come in late just like how cameroon used roger Milla.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Sister Blessed Super Eagles On TV Before The 2 Nil defeat Of Iceland / How I Lost 3million Yesterday / Win Airtime with your Prediction Prowess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.