Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh (12189 Views)

AFCON Qualifier: Eguavoen To Lead Super Eagles Again / Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu / I’m Ready To Lead Eagles Again — Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by robosky02(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
I’m ready to coach Super Eagles again – Oliseh

Former Super Eagles midfielder, Sunday Oliseh, has said he will be willing to lead the team again, only if the conditions are right.

Oliseh was appointed Super Eagles head coach in 2015 but lasted eight months on the job.

The 48-year-old voluntarily resigned from the post citing contract violations, lack of support, unpaid wages and benefits to his players for his action.

The 1994 Africa Cup of Nations winner then had coaching stints at Dutch club, Fortuna Sittard and German lower league side, SV 19 Straelen.

‘My priority is to get Nigeria back to the top,” Oliseh told Channels TV in an interview on Monday.

“I will do it (handle the Super Eagles) if the person employing have the interest of Nigeria at heart.'”

Oliseh was recently appointed as a member of the technical study group for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

He represented Nigeria 54 times and scored two goals.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/10/im-ready-to-coach-super-eagles-again-oliseh/

6 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by LewisHamilton15: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
It would be nice if only we will be winning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by robosky02(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oliseh made us lose the best keeper we had

He forced him to retire from the super eagle

This guy is a character , I think Nigeria have moved past his era

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by Iqtest: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Super Eagles he said grin,
It's pity the super Eagles are no longer in existence anymore, what we have now are the super chickens grin

17 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by paulolee(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Make e go rest
This man pride too much and I blame our local media for hyping and calling him the Nigerian pep saying he is a master tactician
He has his chance before n wasted it, if he is serious about coaching eagles again, he should go and Start from a any club in NPFL or with a smaller country or club in Africa
That’s should he his first step to redemption

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by paulolee(m): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2022
robosky02:
Oliseh made is lose the best keeper we had

He forced him to retire from the super eagle

This guy is a character , I think Nigeria have moved past his era
Yeah
He had his chance and he lost all bcoz of his dirty ego
He should find a local club side around and coach or mayb coach a smaller African country
Nigeria is too big for all this mediocre coaches
Prove ur worth first bro

37 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by jayhjlin: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2022
Trials he

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by Serial48(f): 5:24am On Oct 13, 2022
Eagles don't need you anymore

14 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by Lovn1: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2022
paulolee:
Make e go rest
This man pride too much
If u are serious about coaching eagles
Start from a local club in NPFL
grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by Emman08: 5:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Lacks the temperament to coach a big team

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by datopaper(m): 5:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Do NFF call you?
Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by dapsoneh: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2022
We no need u

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by Cantonese: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Na lie you lie.

The one you do the last time don reach. Please help us manage Ronaldo fans on Nairaland only.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2022
TFY Ọliseh. You made us to lose our best goalkeeper ever, unceremoniously. The price we are still paying till date

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by brain54(m): 5:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Your time has passed…

You had your opportunity. You blew it due to your hothead.
Never again!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by kingsways: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2022
You failed badly the first time

7 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by adioolayi(m): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Baba...have you worked on your temperament

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by bigdammyj: 5:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Okay.
Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by saferoom: 5:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Ok
Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by fatboyslym007: 5:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Oliseh does not have the temperament to coach the super eagles...

I still believe Samson Siasia is a better coach, only that at the moment, Dem dey follow am gan...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by jaxxy(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2022
u this troublesome man.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by zedegit: 5:37am On Oct 13, 2022
robosky02:
I’m ready to coach Super Eagles again – Oliseh

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/10/im-ready-to-coach-super-eagles-again-oliseh/

No sir. You do better as supersport analyst.
Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by handsomeyinka(m): 5:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Oliseh... pls parkwell.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by SwayG: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2022
This Space is Dedicated to all Obidients

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Disaster undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by jamace(m): 5:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Vincent Enyeama, Nigeria best goal tender, left Super Eagles because of Sunday Oliseh and since then Nigeria has not found a substitute.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by DWJOBScom(m): 5:47am On Oct 13, 2022
You want another team to destroy??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by Tulsaguy: 5:48am On Oct 13, 2022
Yeye de smell....

e de do gragra that year like say im sef no de scatter eagles camp during im time. Na so e de fight Enyama, fight everybody.

Discipline is OK but not to the extreme, even great coaches like Mou & fraudiola know this.

Naija don move on jor, go apply to coach Agbado United. Dem need sombori.

9 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by CHANNELStv2020: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2022
NEVER ABEG
Re: I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh by bhella10: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2022
The Ogunefon wound have not yet heal. No more Local coach for now abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: NFF Owing Gernot Rohr Since January / Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For August Premier League POTM Award / Nigeria's Flamingos Vs South-african Bantwana : 6 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.