Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? (503 Views)

Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? by McAkpos: 9:26am On May 29, 2018

Hi Guys!

In anticipation of 2019 general election, every Nigerians are expected to get their permanent voter’s card to be able to exercise their franchise.

As long as you’re above 18, it is your right and duty to vote in someone deemed fit enough to help achieve the Nigeria of your dreams.

Just imagine yourself in a situation where you’ve got to trade your voter’s card in exchange for 50 million Naira cash;

What would you do?

As For Me:
I will sell and even sell my family own join. No time

Be Sincere! Drop Your Comments

https://repnaija.com.ng/be-sincere-would-you-sell-your-pvc-for-50-million-naira/

#Lalasticlala
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? by FarahAideed: 9:29am On May 29, 2018
Under the current circumstance ..Never!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buhari has to go jare

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? by sirequity(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2018
McAkpos:

Hi Guys!

In anticipation of 2019 general election, every Nigerians are expected to get their permanent voter’s card to be able to exercise their franchise.

As long as you’re above 18, it is your right and duty to vote in someone deemed fit enough to help achieve the Nigeria of your dreams.

Just imagine yourself in a situation where you’ve got to trade your voter’s card in exchange for 50 million Naira cash;

What would you do?

As For Me:

https://repnaija.com.ng/be-sincere-would-you-sell-your-pvc-for-50-million-naira/

#Lalasticlala

I won't think twice before selling it, reason being that elections in this country are manipulated, rigged.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? by Pavore9: 9:36am On May 29, 2018
Many will comfortably sell it and relocate out of Nigeria, this short life no get part 2!
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? by linsa01(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2018
Haba! 50million gini? That is too much now.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? by Lipscomb(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2018
Wishful thinking your story not different from someone who picking money in the dream .who will give you 50m ?
McAkpos:

Hi Guys!

What would you do?

As For Me:

#Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? by Mufahsa(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2018
Just Show Me The Place. .
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? by Mynd44: 9:46am On May 29, 2018
Where do I send my account to?

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Sat With Pdp Senators As They Hold Today's Session / 2019: Saraki, Dogara, Others Pull Out Of Talks With Presidency / Kwara APC Congratulate Members Appointed To Function On Convention Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.