Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Xiaomi Or Oukitel which is better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Or Oukitel which is better (698 Views)

With 400k, Would You Buy Xiaomi Or Samsung? / Xiaomi Or Samsung / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Or Oukitel which is better by dhannyson(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2018
Where can i get either of those tablet in Nigeria. And can i get any of them for 30-35k. I checked Jumia these products has Nice specs but i don't know about their durability. If i can't get the tab for that price, i could go for their smart phone. The question is who has used the product and what is you experience i'm tired of using Infinix i'm always having slow chargin issues or chargin port related issues especial after 6 month of purchase
Re: Xiaomi Or Oukitel which is better by Gptech(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2018
dhannyson:
Where can i get either of those tablet in Nigeria. And can i get any of them for 30-35k. I checked Jumia these products has Nice specs but i don't know about their durability. If i can't get the tab for that price, i could go for their smart phone. The question is who has used the product and what is you experience i'm tired of using Infinix i'm always having slow chargin issues or chargin port related issues especial after 6 month of purchase
Oukitel is a very small brand and no where near Xiaomi. Don't think Oukitel makes tablet but Xiaomi does but only 3 so far. The price is far above what you have, over 80k. You can try out Teclast if you are keen on cheap tablets though still above your budget. If you want phones, then settle for Xiaomi, you get maximum value for money, will advise you up your budget abit.
Re: Xiaomi Or Oukitel which is better by dhannyson(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2018
Gptech:

Oukitel is a very small brand and no where near Xiaomi. Don't think Oukitel makes tablet but Xiaomi does but only 3 so far. If you want phones, then settle for Xiaomi, you get maximum value for money, will advise you up your budget abit.
what about the repairs is it easy to fix in Nigeria. I saw a tab on Jumia EASTMAN TABLET it has a great spec what do you think about it
Re: Xiaomi Or Oukitel which is better by Gptech(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2018
dhannyson:
what about the repairs is it easy to fix in Nigeria. I saw a tab on Jumia EASTMAN TABLET it has a great spec what do you think about it
Repair is easy, you just order for the needed part, as for the EASTMAN tablet, don't think it's q good buy, always do some findings before venturing into some brands.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 / 4g Phone With Good Battery / Itel Prime Or Tecno Spark 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.