Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

... - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44251 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by olusegun2025(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
One last question Sir..
It is necessary to use US IP when registering for Amazon as a seller?

With due respect sir.. Can you recommend any FBA beginner tutorial.. On how to choose a niche..

1 Like

Re: ... by rukygbas: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2018
olusegun2025:
One last question Sir..
It is necessary to use US IP when registering for Amazon as a seller?

With due respect sir.. Can you recommend any FBA beginner tutorial.. On how to choose a niche..
Use your real IP.

Most tutorials need money but I can recommend one on YouTube who recommends dropshipping private label items from China. Its FBA in a coded way
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8MwvqoVla_aNoWm4teDsw but if you have the money, use for example this link https://app.junglemarket.com/en/listings/528804-1-winning-product-package-high-demand-low-reviews-gift to get your products sourced by an expert for a token.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Hi,

Should I register as an Individual or a Biz. Can I register both?

Since I am not stocking the items why do I need a large capital for startup?

What is the cost of the various tools/management software?

Recommend VA pls.

Rgds
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2018
If you have the money for long term amazon fba business, this is one of the best man in the game, Adam hudson owner of reliable education. His courses are expensive but worth the value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udBCWJOLo1w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Digriz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Check pm
Emma i need the link pls resend it.
Re: ... by Mrsoftwork(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kevin David course in Shopify and Facebook Ads available
Re: ... by sleekenterprise: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Thanks for your time and insights.
When will you be doing this, Pls?
EMMAACHILE:
I will be covering Shopify, woocommerce and personal stores including a turnkey store built for dropshipping from Aliexpress.

You only worry should be traffic which can also be outsourced. This should be easier to run than Amazon.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
dyonpoint:

I am thinking of this too, but I don't know if it will work.
I really need a US billing Debit card cos I want to be dropshipping from some suppliers in the US.

Get unregistered target card and register it online with billing address u wish to use
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
yuppy101:

Get unregistered target card and register it online with billing address u wish to use
You will need an SSN and a US based bank account to complete the application.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
sleekenterprise:
Thanks for your time and insights.
When will you be doing this, Pls?
When anyone needs the info
Re: ... by sleekenterprise: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
I do.
EMMAACHILE:

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You will need an SSN and a US based bank account to complete the application.

I don’t .. I sell a lot of Spotify accts etc
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 02, 2018
yuppy101:

I don’t .. I sell a lot of Spotify accts etc
Meaning you can open for people who are interested in acquiring the target MasterCard?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Meaning you can open for people who are interested in acquiring the target MasterCard?

It can be buy instore
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Use your real IP.

Most tutorials need money but I can recommend one on YouTube who recommends dropshipping private label items from China. Its FBA in a coded way
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8MwvqoVla_aNoWm4teDsw but if you have the money, use for example this link https://app.junglemarket.com/en/listings/528804-1-winning-product-package-high-demand-low-reviews-gift to get your products sourced by an expert for a token.

I have Lynda Premium Acct where u can study whatever you need to know pm if interested.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
sleekenterprise:
I do.
OK. Start here first. I will break down the processes you need to setup a store

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE_h2FKa8Fg
Re: ... by sleekenterprise: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alright! Done
EMMAACHILE:

OK. Start here first. I will break down the processes you need to setup a store

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE_h2FKa8Fg
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
sleekenterprise:
Alright! Done
Most important aspect to focus is traffic. Product research is also important. Using alidropship will make order fulfilment automatic but if you are going the shopify route, you can use inventory management programs like inventorysource.com or dropified.com for automatic order management.

Summary of the store is below
1. Product research tool like nichescrapper can be used to source products to list on shopify. If you go alidropship, I advise a turnkey store where all the product research and listing is done for you by the company.

2. Get a web designer to build the store for you. You can source designers from any freelancer site for a token.

3. Outsource your traffic management and social media marketing to an agency or freelancer to bring fast results.

4. Whenever you are ready, I can be of assistance to guide you.
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Who do you recommend for number 3. Up work?
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2018
cheehummer:
Who do you recommend for number 3. Up work?
Anywhere you want. But the easiest are agencies like www.adyogi.com where the traffic is automated for you.

1 Like

Re: ... by mukhcech(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Most important aspect to focus is traffic. Product research is also important. Using alidropship will make order fulfilment automatic but if you are going the shopify route, you can use inventory management programs like inventorysource.com or dropified.com for automatic order management.

Summary of the store is below
1. Product research tool like nichescrapper can be used to source products to list on shopify. If you go alidropship, I advise a turnkey store where all the product research and listing is done for you by the company.

2. Get a web designer to build the store for you. You can source designers from any freelancer site for a token.

3. Outsource your traffic management and social media marketing to an agency or freelancer to bring fast results.

4. Whenever you are ready, I can be of assistance to guide you.

EMMAACHILE:

Please I need Urgent info On shopify. and Alidropship plus woocommerce. I am ready.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hi
Re: ... by obyback: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
.]
Re: ... by obyback: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

The only problem you will have is using a us address on payoneer. Payoneer will demand social security card which is only available to Americans.

You can easily use other countries address on payoneer but not us address.

The only way out as a personal seller here is to get an address like Dubai or Niger address to use on payoneer and use that same address on Amazon or the best option is using a US LLC from Nigeria.
Oga emma, can this method work selling as a professional on amazon, the one that charges $39 a month.
If not, how do i open a professional account on amazon from nigeria pls.
I intend to do fba and i am investing quite a sum
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
obyback:
Oga emma, can this method work selling as a professional on amazon, the one that charges $39 a month.
If not, how do i open a professional account on amazon from nigeria pls.
I intend to do fba and i am investing quite a sum
Just select professional type when registering. A personal account or llc can be professional.

If you are doing FBA or private label, a us address is not compulsory. I advise you start with what is called private label drop shipping. Even with $1000, you could be up and running.
Re: ... by obyback: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Just select professional type when registering. A personal account or llc can be professional.

If you are doing FBA or private label, a us address is not compulsory. I advise you start with what is called private label drop shipping. Even with $1000, you could be up and running.
private label drop shipping? Can you do a qiuck summary of that sir or share a video link.

Secondly, i just ordered my payoneer card, i learnt it take about 3wks to arrive nigeria, can i go ahead and open my seller account with my payoneer account or will i need the payoneer card details to open the seller.

Thanks for the quick response.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
obyback:

private label drop shipping? Can you do a qiuck summary of that sir or share a video link.

Secondly, i just ordered my payoneer card, i learnt it take about 3wks to arrive nigeria, can i go ahead and open my seller account with my payoneer account or will i need the payoneer card details to open the seller.

Thanks for the quick response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg5V8MhVQx0
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Read this guide for more info. Remember your main suppliers will be on aliexpress or dhgate or even alibaba

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ckFjoMTkQ6BjtuP-rd73TF2RkIcb6LCq/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: ... by Carmal90(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2018
yuppy101:

I have Lynda Premium Acct where u can study whatever you need to know pm if interested.

Your price for this?
Urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.