Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (27341 Views)

Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom / Oshiomhole Commissions Borehole Projects, Road  in Edo North (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by 10kgod(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2018
Shit hole .....rubbish and mass mistake Government.
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 2:10pm On May 29, 2018

Funny Igbos acting brand new when in fact borehole is all they know and all their crooked and corrupt governors commission everyday..

Ekweremadu, the sebate VP of Nigeria looted his own people dry, bought over 30 houses in Lagos, enugu, Abuja, London and USA, but he went back to the same people he looted to commission borehole..

Backward Village hypocrites...
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Hakeemalao: 2:22pm On May 29, 2018
my god pls i want u 2 disapoint all dis old fool
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Manofvalor1: 2:32pm On May 29, 2018
you can imagine!
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by skywalker495(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Even his terrorist boss buhari commissioned some baskets of mangoes in Jigawa .
Like boss like servants.
grin
CyynthiaKiss:
Even his terrorist boss buhari commissioned some baskets of mangoes in Jigawa .
Like boss like servants.
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 29, 2018
Blackfire:
This is Nigeria

My thoughts exactly , only in Nigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 2:43pm On May 29, 2018

Fed Min of Info & Cu

@FMICNigeria
23h23 hours ago
More
#FGAtWork Commissioning and Handing over of Sabke, Dutsi and Mashi water supply schemes in Katsina State by HM @FMWRNigeria Engr. Suleiman H Adams, HMIC Alj Lai Mohammed @DigiCommsNG @GarShehu @SegunAde88 @NTANewsNow @NGRPresident

This is the actual wonderful project the minister commissioned, but fake ipob blog sites, as usual, tried to fool Nigerians, especially the lazy Nigerian youths.

It's always the same lying and deceptive schemes, don't fall for ipob lies and con games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 2:50pm On May 29, 2018

To all the LAZY Nigerian youths, Igbos, frustrated, disgruntled, bitter and anti-Nigerian elements, your lies and blog site fabrications, distortions and deceptions can not derail our progress

#SAI BABA2019

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
It's time for the mod to do the needful and delete this fake news.
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Splashme: 2:56pm On May 29, 2018
Khd95:
Shame on apshiiit

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by godunia(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2018
This news is fake , what you see in circulation was intended to mock this administration. The Honourable Minister of Water Resources Engr Suleiman H Adamu FNSE commissioned Mashi, Sabke /Dutsi Water scheme yesterday and was accompanied by Lai Muhammad, that picture was one of the taps connected to the plants. See pictures from the events

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 3:05pm On May 29, 2018
godunia:
This news is fake , what you see in circulation was intended to mock this administration. The Honourable Minister of Water Resources Engr Suleiman H Adamu FNSE commissioned Mashi, Sabke /Dutsi Water scheme yesterday and was accompanied by Lai Muhammad, that picture was one of the taps connected to the plants. See pictures from the events

Good find.

Truth trumps evil always, they cannot win or defeat us with lies, fake news, and propaganda.

We are winning and Nigeria is succeeding.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by EngrOloye: 3:23pm On May 29, 2018
These people are fools.we are waiting for dem 2019 wit our pvc
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Waga02: 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
I dont get it, it is a shame for minister to commision borehole. God will deliver us .
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Bane2020: 3:32pm On May 29, 2018
deomelo:

Good find.

Truth trumps evil always, they cannot win or defeat us with lies, fake news, and propaganda.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

LOL clown, which Nigeria is succeeding? Travel out of your hovel and actually see countries that are succeeding, and these are countries that don't have 1/10th of the resources your useless Nigeria has, yet are miles better... I really hope this government is paying you well for your promo job, otherwise it will be a shame if you remain a poor miserable bastard in which case you should do the needful and stop been a devious lying piece of trash that you are. Ode oshi
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 3:36pm On May 29, 2018
[s]
Bane2020:

LOL clown, which Nigeria is succeeding? Travel out of your hovel and actually see countries that are succeeding, and these are countries that don't have 1/10th of the resources your useless Nigeria has, yet are miles better. Ode oshi
[/s]

Relax. I was talking about Nigeria, not about Igbos and ipob terrorists..

Your hatred, anger, bitterness and anti-Nigerian sentiments don't move me, not even a million lies and fake ipob news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 3:39pm On May 29, 2018
Seems Igbos are mad and upset because we once again busted their fake news, fraudulent posts, and evil machinations..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 3:43pm On May 29, 2018
FG commissions 21 year-old abandoned Sabke dam, other water projects

A 21 year-old abandoned government's owned Sabke Dam was among the three dams completed, commissioned and handed to Katsina state government on Monday for onward management and usage for water supply and irrigation.

Sabke Dam was initiated by President Muhammadu Buhari in 1998 when he was in charge of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) but could not be completed and left to rot not until last year when it was re-awarded for completion.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-commissions-21-year-old-abandoned-sabke-dam-other-water-projects-252844.html

Just check out the irony.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Bane2020: 3:55pm On May 29, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Relax. I was talking about Nigeria, not about Igbos and ipob terrorists..

Your hatred, anger, bitterness and anti-Nigerian sentiments don't move me, not even a million lies and fake ipob news.
It's obvious you were dropped on your head as babe, which would explain your mental instability. Every time you rant about ipob, wetin concern me with ipob? You sure say you well so? cause these your obsession with ipob which is only a microsocm of your entire miserable life could only explain one thing... One ipob bad guy is definitely your dad grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Fronesis: 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
But why? Who did this thing to Africa?
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2018
The government is a joke
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by paulade18: 4:23pm On May 29, 2018
This government is so desperate to commission anything in the name of achievement. Very soon, they will be entering people's private properties and forcibly commandeering private borehole projects, private school projects etc and label them APC's projects all in a vain effort to rise up to Reno Omokri's challenge for them to name a single project which buhari initiated and completed within the last 3 years.
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 5:13pm On May 29, 2018
paulade18:
This government is so desperate to commission anything in the name of achievement. Very soon, they will be entering people's private properties and forcibly commandeering private borehole projects, private school projects etc and label them APC's projects all in a vain effort to rise up to Reno Omokri's challenge for them to name a single project which buhari initiated and completed within the last 3 years.

See Painment....

Abeg go back to twitter and tell your fake and identity thief twitter pastor that PMB just commissioned the water projects past administrations, his otueke boss and the worthless PDP abandond for 21 years.

#PMBSAIBABA2019

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 5:14pm On May 29, 2018
[s]
Bane2020:

It's obvious you were dropped on your head as babe, which would explain your mental instability. Every time you rant about ipob, wetin concern me with ipob? You sure say you well so? cause these your obsession with ipob which is only a microsocm of your entire miserable life could only explain one thing... One ipob bad guy is definitely your dad
[/s]

lol @ pained and disappointed ipob....

You better go back to work and rummage the internet for more fake news for me to expose and trash...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by deomelo: 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
Jolar101:

I'm not a Nigerian. When time comes you and your thieves thieves political elites that stealing from Biafrans, will all leave United States of Biafra to Nigeria to continue their stealing there.

Trust me, if I ruled the world, I'll give your biafra this very second and get you people and your fake and fraudulent activities out of my life.
Re: Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) by Mynd44: 5:40pm On May 29, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants / Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other / Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.